Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hey there, I'm looking to find some great RP'ers to join me in some plots I have. I am not new here but I have been absent for the last few months, if we alreaedy have any threads together and you'd like to pick them back up, please let me know! I have had quite a few years experience in these kinds of forums and I am excited to explore some ideas I have been sitting on for a while. I heavily prefer 1x1's but have been known to participate in small group RP's. I am also comfortable RPing as M and F characters and will participate in any gender pairings. Fantasy and Sci-fi are my usual go-to genres but I am open to most anything.

I've come up with a few plots I am really keen to try with some of you but I am also open to brainstorming something entirely different ^-^

Muse A is the son of a highly intelligent and respected scientist. He doesn't really know what his father spends all his time researching but he knows it must be extremely important because one day Muse A is kidnapped and use as leverage against his father. Muse A manages to escape and is on the run. The organisation he has escape from is not happy and sends Muse B, who is a part of a group of mercenaries, to re-capture Muse A. Muse B finds Muse A hiding and wounded and must decide if he is going to return Muse A to the organisation or if he is going to help Muse A free his father.

Character I would RP as: Muse A
Muse A is the youngest detective in the division and has a lot to prove, so when his first case about a Mutant comes across his desk, he is eager to solve and close it. Muse B is a Mutant that has kept her abilities hidden until now, when an incident during school caused an outburst from her. Responsible for much structural damages to the school property and some minor injuries to her fellow school students, Muse B runs away. Ashamed and scared of being caught by the authorities and placed in a mutant camp to be watched for the remainder of her life, she tries her best to stay hidden but the new hotshot detective in town proves to be a formidable obstacle.

Character I would RP as: Muse B
In a land ruled by a murderous boy-king, each dawn brings heartache to a new family. Muse A is a monster of the human variety. Each night he takes a new bride only to have a silk cord wrapped around her throat come the morning. Muse B has just watched her childhood friend become the king's latest victim and vows vengeance, volunteering to become his next bride. Muse B is determined not only to stay alive but to end Muse A's reign of terror once and for all.

Characyer I would RP as: Muse B
Muse A is a human and they've led a rather ordinary life so far, graduating school not too long ago and deciding what to do with the rest of their life. They had their whole future worked out... that is until they find out they don't have much longer to live, being diagnosed with an aggressive and fatal illness. Muse A decides to create a sort of 'bucket list' to experience as much as they can before they die. One such activity is going to their first nightclub but little do they know, it is a club for supernatural beings. Muse B is a vampire, the owner of the club. They've lived a long and exciting life but things have been boring for them as of late, that is, until they meet Muse A, the only human at the club and instantly they know there is something not quite right with them.

Character I would RP as: Muse A

(Open to more plotting if anyone is intersted in this one too)

If you have any questions for me, please ask! I will also update this post with any other plot ideas I have, so keep an eye out on this space ^-^ More than welcome to PM me with questions or your own plots too!!

I'd love to role play with you if your still looking for a RP partner