Discord Server Feedback and Suggestions!

Astaroth

[*screaming into the void intensifies*]
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
Hey guys! As you may know we've been taking steps lately to improve our official Discord server. We'd love to know what you guys think and if you have any ideas for making it even better! We won't be able to implement every suggestion, but we'll definitely consider anything you have to say. Have an idea for a channel? Is there a role you think would be useful? Know of a neat bot you think we should add? Have a complaint about something we've changed? Post here!

Reactions: zenith
MOAR ROLES

elmoburn.gif

But actually, a reaction role sort of bot would be heckin useful for the new roles, so people could opt-in even when a mod is not present.

I use ReactionRole's patreon version since it's not always down, but I've seen other places use different bots, such as Zira or YAGPDB.

• Useful
Reactions: Astaroth
I'd like it if i could be dirt colored. Can you do custom colors? If it's a hassle then don't bother with it. I'm lazy and I understand. Would a comics channel be redundant? I can only think of maybe a couple of times book and comic talk overlapped in #books but it's something to consider.

MOAR ROLES

elmoburn.gif

But actually, a reaction role sort of bot would be heckin useful for the new roles, so people could opt-in even when a mod is not present.

I use ReactionRole's patreon version since it's not always down, but I've seen other places use different bots, such as Zira or YAGPDB.
We have actually talked about a reaction role bot for the ping roles! Glad you had a few in mind so we can check those out. :D

I'd like it if i could be dirt colored. Can you do custom colors? If it's a hassle then don't bother with it. I'm lazy and I understand. Would a comics channel be redundant? I can only think of maybe a couple of times book and comic talk overlapped in #books but it's something to consider.
Custom colors are definitely a pain because we'd have to make a role for each person who wants one. However we've talked about the possibility of a few color roles to choose from and might implement that in the future, depending.

A comics channel could be good if enough people are interested! (SO IF YOU WANT A COMICS CHANNEL, POST HERE AND LET US KNOW.)

Reactions: Peter Feels
We have actually talked about a reaction role bot for the ping roles! Glad you had a few in mind so we can check those out. :D
;3 I have experience with the patreon version of reaction role, and it's only $1 USD a month, which is nice, but free is also good.