Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Hello~, my name is Sam. I'm an avid writer, gamer, hobbyist, nerd, etc. I haven't been on the site lately due to real life events, but I'm looking to get back into some lovely discussion/writing with you fine denizens of Iwaku. ♥

First and foremost, I use Discord to do all of my writing. This is a requirement for me, because I am often too distracted and focused on other things to ever remember checking PMs, and I just much prefer having the option for instant messaging to chat while writing and such. I like to cultivate friendships between the people I write with.

That being said, I am certainly not someone who wants to only write in 'chat' style for the RP. I prefer novel type writing, with at least two paragraphs per reply! I also love discussion alot, especially about our characters and what we love about them, want to see them do, etc.

So, what am I looking for? Lately my mind has been inspired again by the Harry Potter films to dive back into that world. They bring me such joy because they remind me of my childhood, and I'm looking for a similar feeling of exploring a world and life full of wonders and magic. I want to play as a student in their 5th or 6th year; No doubt this will be slice of life, and I would even love honestly if it was super long-term and spanned even past their school years together! While I don't mind nefarious plots or serious events, I'm not looking to follow the path that Harry's story took with potentially world ending dangers. I want to explore friendships, romances, triumphs and failures, holidays, etc.

That leaves you. What do you want to be? I leave that to you! I would prefer another student to go alongside with through the years, either as a friend or more. My character will be the quiet type, the one who isn't very popular among the crowd. I also will most likely make her a transfer, possibly from America.

If you wanna learn more about me, or write with me, just send me a PM~!

Last edited:
  • Spicy
Reactions: FiXonMinkiway
Still looking for people~!