[Discord] FxA - Captain America and The Winter Soldier

S

samsam

Original poster
Hello~, my name is Sam. I'm an avid writer, gamer, hobbyist, nerd, etc. I haven't been on the site lately due to real life events, but I'm looking to get back into some lovely writing with some lovely folks. ♥

First and foremost, I use Discord to do all of my writing. This is a requirement for me, because I am often too distracted and focused on other things to ever remember checking PMs, and I just much prefer having the option for instant messaging to chat while writing and such. I like to cultivate friendships between the people I write with.

That being said, I am certainly not someone who wants to only write in 'chat' style for the RP. I prefer novel type writing, with at least two paragraphs per reply! I also love discussion alot, especially about our characters and what we love about them, want to see them do, etc. Especially since this is based off of the MCU and its vision, I love to talk about the future and our interpretation of the material, giving our spin on things. I especially love fan-casting characters, it's super I enjoy quite alot!

So, what am I looking for? Lately with all the marvel stuff kicking back into gear, I have a craving to dive into that type of interconnected universe of superheroes. I want to start from the beginning and build our own MCU from the ground up, but start more importantly with Captain America and their best friend. I want our universe to kick off from The First Avenger, with myself playing the role of the future Winter Soldier; Though, with a bit of a twist. I will be playing 'Bucky' as a lady, and whether you want to play Rogers' as male or female is all entirely up to you. Now, I know I said I want to create our own MCU, but really that's just a secondary goal. If you're interested in exploring these two but don't want to have to worry about a larger universe, then please don't! I really just want to focus on the two of them; And if you want to do something Marvel but don't want to take up the shield? Fine by me as well, I'd love to explore The Winter Soldier in other ways too if you want! Don't be fooled by the thread title, I am more then anything just craving playing The Winter Soldier.

When it comes to the tone of the story, I like hero stories that are a bit more 'grounded'. Consequences are something I love in superhero stories because it is such a fun way to ground them in a believable world; Things like the accords are a good example of this.

If you wanna learn more about me, or write with me, just send me a PM~!

Reactions: Stray Cat