Discontinued please delete

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Neobach, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello again everyone, this is the other part of The Genoma Project. This is where I will be posting the pictures of a large two sided map for the world of Genoma. In my other post for the character portrait studio, i mentioned the world of Genoma slightly, and that if you wanted to know more, then simply message me. I am finishing on drawing the basic look for the map and will include several pictures of each continent and what is special, ordinary and not so special about each continent. This will include animals, insects, certain land formations, cities and more. I will also include legends for you to incorporate into some of the land formations as well. I have a lot of information that i will be dishing out so the artist may have a better understanding of what I would like, especially since this is the world that i am asking for help on. soon I will post the pictures of the map, they are just basic drawings of an extremely large world. and I have to mention, that whoever draws what, I will give full credit on the art of these places everything that is in the "fiber" of each and every continent, for I am not a credit hog. Peace be unto you as you draw to your hearts content artist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.