1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
Let's hear it, spill the tea. Answer as the title says. What are some dirty songs you can't help but love and get down to, but when you actually read or listen to the lyrics they may make you go "oh' or "ew" or maybe you're fine with it but you wouldn't play it around your parents or children?

This song used to make me cringe when I was a kid, but it’s just so catchy and I’m no longer embarrassed of listening to it.

Edit: this one too!

I still wouldn’t listen to this around family or children, even though it’s not as explicit as the NIN song.

CALLED HER ON THE PHONE AND SHE TOUCHED HERSELF

SHE TOUCHED

HERSELF

SHE TOUCHED HERSELF

CALLED HER ON THE PHONE AND SHE TOUCHED

HERSELF

I LAUGHED MYSELF TO SLEEP

Reactions: Queenslayer
do u mean 70% of my music rip

since i started doing drag my playlist suddenly lot a lot dirtier lmao, i honestly dig those real filthy songs because i am a nasty boi, but i skip them everytime i'm listening w my family lmao

some good songs for the listeners

It’s just so catchy

Here, please take my entire playlist of filthy sex songs.

And if that is not filthy enough for you, here is my playlist of TACO EATING SONGS.

You're all welcome. 8D

• Love
Reactions: Kuno

Don't judge me. 😳

It's so cute and bouncy! Nevermind that it's all about...cat attention ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Trumpets -Jason Derulo.
Buckcherry -Crazy B*tch

Honestly I can't 100 percent trust someone who claims they don't like at least one "dirty" song.

Here's my current favorite dirty song:

I'd make a joke about not playing it around my parents, but my mom was the one who showed this to me.

• Love
Reactions: Tokkii and neptune
honestly, i love every filthy thing CupcakKe does but this song started it all

@King
What always feels like the partner song to Flesh
I don't know if music videos count but there is this. Since it is on youtube with no issues, I hope it is ok to post it here.

• Thank You
Reactions: King