I was protecting the nurses

Oh wow, that's crazy. I'm glad you were able to help them, though I'm sorry it got you punched in the face e_o

Oh wow, that's crazy. I'm glad you were able to help them, though I'm sorry it got you punched in the face e_o
It's my job but she has 3 federal assault charges on her, hit 2 nurses and me security I slammed my knee into her hand when she gotten taken to the floor she had like 8 people on her. Strong as all hell on drugs.

It's my job but she has 3 federal assault charges on her, hit 2 nurses and me security I slammed my knee into her hand when she gotten taken to the floor she had like 8 people on her. Strong as all hell on drugs.
Damn, that's right, kids. Drugs are bad. Don't do them. But, hey, at least that bitch is going to jail and you have one hell of a anectode to share.

why do i feel that's not what I'm supposed to be saying...

Damn, that's right, kids. Drugs are bad. Don't do them But, het, at least you have one hell of a anectode to share.

why do i feel that's not what I'm supposed to be saying...
Lmao

The new charas are awesome! Cannot wait to see them in action.

Reactions: iiSaralaxyii
Sounds good!

@~Dark Disney~ @iiSaralaxyii @Cosmic Penguin @DracoGale4 @Shinku⭐Kun

Ayooo just about to post up Rose and Harlo, but before I do~

I know I said a while back the next post I will make will be pretty much to start of the fire, Imma just go ahead layout the skeleton of how it's gonna happen and the after math. Essentially after walking through the halls, out doggos will run into some humans, they all try to make a break for it only to end up running into another human who's carting a dolli full of unknown super-mega-spontaneously- combustible-flammable-liquid-shite stacked in bottles. As you can guess the bottles fall and break from the collision, fire starts everyone freaks out and out dogo gtfo of there o3o

After they manage to escape the building they'll run into an alleyway and meeting up with iiSara's charas who'll lead em to a tempary safe place (a junkyard)

Dark hasn't posted their charas yet due to understandable circumstances, hope ya feelin' better btw :/ that shit sounde dlike it hurts and sucks

I know I said a while back the next post I will make will be pretty much to start of the fire, Imma just go ahead layout the skeleton of how it's gonna happen and the after math. Essentially after walking through the halls, out doggos will run into some humans, they all try to make a break for it only to end up running into another human who's carting a dolli full of unknown super-mega-spontaneously- combustible-flammable-liquid-shite stacked in bottles. As you can guess the bottles fall and break from the collision, fire starts everyone freaks out and out dogo gtfo of there o3o

After they manage to escape the building they'll run into an alleyway and meeting up with iiSara's charas who'll lead em to a tempary safe place (a junkyard)

Dark hasn't posted their charas yet due to understandable circumstances, hope ya feelin' better btw :/ that shit sounde dlike it hurts and sucks
Cool I may post tomorrow head still hurts and so do two spots on my face,but I was told it feel like that for a bit. I will get my dogs caught up and escaped with the others.

Sounds good! Can't wait~

Also, you can just call me Sara. It makes more sense then just putting double "i"s in the front everytime.

Goddamn Harlo, man! ;3 That bad doggo just blew everything, so no treats or pets gor him. Luckily, Trix may have a plan to save the day and still escape through that door.

Can I have the permission to do that now or on my turn, @Pangoblin

@Pangoblin
Is it okay to make a brute to be introduced later, when my pup is introduced?

Goddamn Harlo, man! ;3 That bad doggo just blew everything, so no treats or pets gor him. Luckily, Trix may have a plan to save the day and still escape through that door.

Can I have the permission to do that now or on my turn, @Pangoblin

I'd wait for your turn, since trix is the one leading the way out i'd imagine he'd be the one to still lead everybody out of the building xD the fire won't exactly block the escape route, but it certainly makes it a hell of a lot more dangerous considering the big arse flames.

@Pangoblin
Is it okay to make a brute to be introduced later, when my pup is introduced?

yis yis~ after the fire scene, essentially new charas can be introduced into the rp storyline

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Posted for Hawk! :]

@Cosmic Penguin I really like that we have someone level headed who knows what to do in a fire, and to not be selfish as to worrying about everyone else's lives rather than wanting to destroy his own :3

Working on post

@Pangoblin I was wondering if @Fireflies is next to post since the pack haven't escape the building yet and I remember that you said that everyone would meet with @iiSaralaxyii 's characters after the escape. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.