@iiSaralaxyii as of right now we are holding off on character creation but you are free to make characters for the future when we move further along in the rp. If you're talking about in general, as far as I know there are around 10(maybe more) dog characters. Someone mentioned making a cat later on. That's as far as I know, and you are free to make different kinds of characters later down the road I believe, you'll have to look at the rules to see the limit on that is or ask the Alphess herself

Damn. Well, I have my characters made so I guess just let me know when they'd be useful. I asked about a week ago if you guys were still looking but school and business took up most of my time so getting them done was extended.

@iiSaralaxyii I just recently joined myself. You can double check with @Pangoblin to make sure of you want or to just let her know you'll be interested to join later

@Pangoblin Yo, sorry for the delay with the characters. Let me know when they'd be useful to the story and I'll add them in, or if you guys won't need them whatsoever.

Oh, well, I could be wrong XD he/she I don't know

@Pangoblin Yo, sorry for the delay with the characters. Let me know when they'd be useful to the story and I'll add them in, or if you guys won't need them whatsoever.
No need to apologize! New charas can always be introduced one way or another, honestly I don't really for see me putting a hold on introducing new charas into the storyline too often, it's just for the time being for this scene, hopefully that won't be the case later one as the story goes on. Perhaps your chara(s) can be brought in after the fire? The the other doggo charas settle down somewhere for shelter for the night? We can always discuss it via pm or here if ya like :D

No need to apologize! New charas can always be introduced one way or another, honestly I don't really for see me putting a hold on introducing new charas into the storyline too often, it's just for the time being for this scene, hopefully that won't be the case later one as the story goes on. Perhaps your chara(s) can be brought in after the fire? The the other doggo charas settle down somewhere for shelter for the night? We can always discuss it via pm or here if ya like :D
Sounds good.

@Shinku⭐Kun I am not entirely sure if it would be possible for Zeus to tell that River is carrying a pup because it's so early on in the pregnancy, although that would be up to @Fireflies if they care or not. I think you should ask them first to see if your character(s) can tell or not before making such an action, but if you already have and they were fine with it, then ignore me~ I wasn't sure.

I am working on a reply I am slow going with work atm.

I don't really mind if Zeus is able to tell. Though at the point now, physically her only changes would be some nausea, as well as her nipples becoming pinker and more exposed. (Going from a natural dog pregnancy progression anyway.) I just don't want it to be revealed quite yet.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
@Shinku⭐Kun I am not entirely sure if it would be possible for Zeus to tell that River is carrying a pup because it's so early on in the pregnancy, although that would be up to @Fireflies if they care or not. I think you should ask them first to see if your character(s) can tell or not before making such an action, but if you already have and they were fine with it, then ignore me~ I wasn't sure.
Zeus didn't realized River was pregnant because of her belly or any phisical changes. He only had a guess thanks to his 'ability' (this is not a power or something like thay. It's just that he's old enough to know things like that and this isn't the first time presencing a pregnant fae) to know hidden stuff. This is explained in his CS.

@Fireflies Don't worry, Zeus won't spoil the surprise. xD

@~Dark Disney~ @DracoGale4 @Fireflies @iiSaralaxyii @Cosmic Penguin @Shinku⭐Kun

Hey guys! I think it's best if we have a posting order, I think it will be more than helpful in the end for those who are a bit busy and can't make posts all too often like me ;w; *raises tiny pangolin paw. It'll also help out with not having to re-do posts if someone posts before someone else, to make it less of a hassle and less confusing.

Honestly I didn't think that many people would be interested in an animal rp, considering there are tons of non-animal/four legged creature rps on this site :p With that being said, I wasn't expecting to have quick posts (and again) that many people and charas in this rp. So since we do have 6 rpers here in total, a posting order can certainly help out a lot! Plus it helps out charas interact better with each other.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong on this posting order

Fireflies
Shin
Draco
Pango
Cosmic
~Dark Disney
iiSara

I made this order based off of who posted yesterday as well as today, if you want me to remove your name from the list for the time being for whatever reason, be it life or still working on a response that doesn't really require interacting with the other charas as of yet, please do let me know!

• Thank You
@Shinku⭐Kun my only concern was that to be sure if it was ok with the player of the character XD only because they might not have wanted anyone to know, but if they're ok with it then there is no problem. I've been in group rps before where it was a bit of a problem so Ijust wanted to make sure. I figured it was an 'old-dog-type-of-prediction' thing so I didn't really mind. Just so long it was ok with Fireflies then it's all good!

@Pangoblin Thank you so much! This posting order helps a lot! I was really hesitant on posting because there were people who hadn't posted yet, but when I don't post, someone else does and then I have no time for my character to respond. But I felt really bad leaving other characters behind. Plus with school I only get a limited chance to post, but now I'm on break, though it will later go back to me being limited to posting.

Thanks again! I think this order will certainly help to keep us on track and give everyone a chance to post and no one has to feel bad about waiting to post!

@Pangoblin You should put that posting list in the first post of the OCC and IC. That way, it won't get lost around here and if someone forgets who is going to post in the IC, they only need to take a look to the first post.

I may take a while now I got Punched in the face at work by a patient and have a concussion.