Dirty Laundry

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why do you want it?" She looked genuinely surprised he would even ask. "Need something to scream out?"

There was no way she was going to tell him her name. This was just a dumb fling anyway, why would they need to know anything about each other?

Politely...refusing his hand, she stepped out of the car and quickly adjusted her sweater/dress before it slipped too far up her ass. "Let's go already."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dingus
Almost as if he was offended, Ashphalt grabbed her shoulder and roughly slammed her back against the door. He moved in closely and began to talk in a menacing tone.

"I don't think you have any idea who I am. I am Captain Ashphalt of the super police! Anything your shitty knife can do to me I can do twice as badly! GOT IT!?"

To Ashphalt, she looked incredibly sexy against his white and black patrol car.

Lynnette let out a tiny squeak when he shoved her against the vehicle, and even shrunk back when he got close, but that was only because she could feel the heat from his breath.

"Aww, is the big bad policeboy mad at me?"

Her voice was as mocking and childish as the dumb comeback. She was obviously pushing her luck with him, but maybe that was what she wanted to do.

• Love
The squeak she made as he rammed her body against the metal only got to him more. It both equally infuriated and turned on at the same time. Once she started mocking him he felt as if he could punch her nose in. Fortunately, Ashphalt isn't into fucked up bleeding chicks so he held back.

"I could destroy you right now but I'll refrain until later..."

His voice trailed off as he moved his hand from her shoulder to her wrist. Pulling her along, he then stated

"This is my domain so I would watch yourself. Don't forget that you brandished a weapon on an officer of the law!"

Ashphalt was great at being a nice piece of ass but first and foremost was a super police officer. The fact that he was the newly promoted captain made him loose track that he just hooked up with a suspect.

However, he didn't give a fuck what anybody thought.

While Lynnette got what she wanted...sort of, she couldn't help but think maybe she was biting off more than she could chew with this one. A police officer was one thing, but a police captain? She wasn't used to being pushed around so much, but that was only because she was usually the one doing the pushing.

"Whoa..." was all she said when he started dragging her along behind him. "In a hurry now, are we?" Her heels made skittery tap-tap noises against the floor as she struggled to keep up with his pace.

• Love
"Be careful, I just might have to put you in a cell..."

Ashphalt really hoped he didn't have to do that. Or if she took him up on his offer. He absolutely hated going into the holding cells hidden beneath the the station. Everyone down there said mean things. That would result in Ashphalt hitting them. Then that would result in an ethics dispute among the staff of the SP headquarters.

Dragging her into the elevator, he slammed on the main floor button. He would head straight to his office with his new toy if he wasn't legally obligated to check in after every patrol. Ashphalt wondered if there was some way he could change the designated terms and conditions now that he was supreme captain. After all, for his newly acquired queen, he would do anything.

As he stood next to her in the small cube, he realized he still had a death grip on her wrist.

"Oh..."

He swiftly let go and put his hand in his pocket.

Lynnette smiled tightly and whisked her hand away. The silence in the elevator was awkward, so awkward that she felt like she needed to say something.

"So...where's this "office" of yours?" her voice sounded pretty disinterested, but she was probably too busy thinking about ramming him against a desk to think straight.

Shuffling her feet around, she bit down hard on her lip, spilling a trickle of blood before reaching out her hand. "Oh, nevermind." Grabbing the police captain roughly by the tie, Lynnette closed the tiny space between them by mashing her lips against his in a bruising kiss.

Her eyes drinking up the blurry image of his features, she pushed him hard enough that his back slammed against the elevator wall. She used the wall to bring them closer together, their bodies becoming a tangle of limbs as she grabbed whatever she could of him.

Crushing their mouths together harder, she slipped her tongue past his lips.

• Love
WHAT THE FUCK

In like a form of warp-speed, the girl grabbed Ashphalt's tie and began to devour his face starting from his mouth. Not believing that he was being preyed on by someone who believed they were a more dominant specie than he, he decided the only way to go on with this example of pure and disgusting lust was to out-aggravate her. Slamming his left hand against the back of her head, he proceeded to continue the woman's intentions by also achieving contact of her tongue with his own while bring her closer to his taller body. Just as his right hand made it's way to her lower backside, the elevator made a significantly louder ding as the the doors slid open. Almost as if ripping Ashphalt out of a dream, he ceased his actions immediately and straightened his back to standing tall again. Once backing away from the purple-sweater-bitch, he also adjusted his tie and advanced towards the exit. Without turning around to see her face he then said in a voice almost like nothing just happened,

"Shall we go?"

Trying to pinpoint the taste of her saliva in his mouth, he couldn't help but grin.

Before she could sink her claws into him, the elevator arrived at the main floor and he had shoved her off. The metallic bite of her own blood was the only thing left in her mouth, and as she licked her lips, savouring the taste, her head swam with the memory of his scent.

Lunging forward, her response was crushing herself against him and taking his arm, squeezing it tightly, possessively. "Oh, let's~" she breathed in a voice reserved for a special someone...that Ashphalt's harshness was slowly starting to remind her of.

The main floor wasn't anything impressive, but the stares coming from several officers gave her a thrill.

Lynnette smirked at them as she hooked onto their boss like the leech she was, her presence almost as imposing and sickening as the amount of perfume she was wearing.

• Love
As the woman slammed into his arm, clutching on to it almost as if her life were at stake if she let go, Ashphalt thought to himself

Good

While the stares of his subordinates added to situation he could only think

EVEN BETTER

It were as if the addition of the woman fused into his arm was almost equivalent to having a large medal hanging from his neck announcing in engraved letters "I WON". Once the two made their way to the reception desk, a woman wearing a visor over her eyes stared up as Ashphalt stated in a monotone yet haunting voice

"I have failed to find any new information on the case, the patrol vehicle is in it's designated parking spot, and Officer Dankbrick has been relieved until his next shift..."

The receptionist nodded her head and revealed a key. She inserted it into a slot on top of her desk and gave it a crank. A portion of the desk descended into the floor, leading Ashphalt and his prize behind the table, and the large tube within the center of the circular desk fixture slid open revealing another.

"This elevator shall takes us straight to my office."

In a way, he was disappointing nobody had asked or inquired about the lady attached to him. Maybe everybody was starting to respect him more. He licked his lips, trying to get every last bit of her taste, and activated the thumb print scanner.

The elevator began to move upward.

Lynnette clung to him, inhaling his aroma with every fiber of her being as they ascended towards the heavens; the last place she belonged. Letting her devilish touch travel along his chest, she reached through the buttons on her prey's shirt violently to grope the flesh underneath.

Unable to control herself, she wrapped her thick sweater-covered arms around him and crushed her lips against his once again. It didn't take long for her to assume control as she grabbed him by the wrist and held him still as she attacked him with her mouth.

Breathing heavily through her nostrils, she placed her hand firmly at the back of his neck as she locked her thighs tightly around his legs. There was no way she was going to let him go, not unless he really moved her.

As the woman continued her unfinished business, Ashphalt continued his. As he was slightly hunched over the shorter lady, he began to reach his large, scabbed arms up through the back of her violet sweater. Almost fumbling for a bra-strap he decided just to go for her breasts anyway.

*CLICK*

Ashphalt suddenly was overflown with some kind of emotion. Perhaps it was sleep deprivation. Perhaps it was withdraw effects. Perhaps he valued his job more than his sex life. He decided...

"RAAAHHHHG"

Rushing his right hand from her left breast through her sweater's neck-hole, he clutched her throat and slammed her against the wall of the elevator.

"You are under arrest for suspicion of murder and brandishing a weapon against an officer!"

As his left hand slowly grabbed on to his radio, he looked at her. It was almost as if more emotions had overrun his brain. A sick mixture of pride, guilt, desperation, rage, and straight out hornyness. He began to shake strongly. He was sure she can feel it through her neck form his right hand. He shifted his gaze from her face to his radio and asked her in a deeply melancholic voice,

"What should I do?"

Her eyes widened and before she could do anything about it, she was shoved against the wall and pinned underneath the police captain's stronger body. The violence sobered her slightly; a bit of drool leaked out the side of her mouth when his large fingers wrapped around her throat in a near fatal grip.

It was his hesitation that finally had her reach up and grasp the wrist of the hand that threatened to strangle her. "More..." she practically begged, voice high and whiny, drowning in desperation. "Harder."

After she responded, Ashphalt could not believe her answer. But who was he to not hold back? His head flipped up to stare back at her.

"ALRIGHTY, LADY"

Slinging his left arm next to her throat, he went in adding his other arm to his grip. Slamming his right knee between her legs, he continued to stare her right in her teary eyes as he continued to squeeze every bit of air from the woman's esophagus.

The door shuffled open, revealing an office illuminated by moonlight. Ashphalt released his grip from the woman's neck as she dropped to the floor of the elevator. He then got on his knee and proclaimed,

"Follow me, we have much more important matters to attend to..."

The vibration of her moans travelled through Ashphalt's fingers and down his arms as he wrung the life from her body. Her legs trembled, and eventually buckled as everything started to turn black. On the elevator floor, she coughed and held her throat tenderly; there were already traces of bruises on her skin.

Glancing up at her assailant through tear-filled eyes, Lynnette felt the tiniest smile crack the porcelain of her face as she reached up and touched the silky fabric of his tie, letting her fingers trail up towards his own neck then along his chest.

Her touch turned rough as she suddenly shoved him back. Before they were even outside of the elevator, she was straddling the officer, their shadows cast along the wall as one horrifying monster with many limbs.

Without a word, she started to grind her hips against his, a teasing smirk on her face the entire time.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.