Direct Messages Need A Default Category

O

One Who Tames

Original poster
I finally had somebody explain to me how to use the private messaging system for IWAKU. As it turns out, the system is quite simple... if you know how to use it.

I propose that there be a default category for direct messages. That way people won't need to be told how to use it. The current system is perfectly fine except for the learning curve, as it were. Call it a quality of life improvement.

Thank you for your time and all that.

-Addendum-​

Since I'm here, is there any way to lock in a specific font and font size as your personal default? That way I don't have to re-customize every post I make?

Last edited by a moderator:
It can be a little tricky, but there is a resource on creating PMs here.

As for your addendum, unfortunately there’s no way to save a font, color or size and you’ll have to do it manually each time.

I take it that is your polite way of rejecting my suggestion out of hand.

Thank you for answering my question about the fonts. I figured that was the case.

Good day.

For suggestions you will need to go to the admins. Staffers have no say in it. Look out for the purple names to find who the admins are!

I take it that is your polite way of rejecting my suggestion out of hand.

Thank you for answering my question about the fonts. I figured that was the case.

Good day.
Nope, it was my way of letting you know there’s a resource available in case you missed it before.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
In addition, the messaging system is built-in to the software that we use. It would almost certainly require custom manual modification of the default software by someone with the knowledge of how to tweak that setting in order to implement something like this. This is the case with many of the basic functions of the site.