???
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of others. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
This was a long time coming. I've responded to people's partner searches, but I've never done one of my own. Now's my chance.

I should probably start with introducing myself. Some of you may have seen me around, but I'm Dipper, resident Baker of Cookies and Greeter of Newbies. I've been roleplaying for nine years, going on ten, on a variety of sites. I joined Iwaku three years ago and now everybody has to deal with me.

I have a thing for fandom roleplay, which aren't as common as they should be around here. That's why I'm setting this little thing up!

Now, let's start with some basic expectations and rules:

1. Standard Iwaku rules apply.
2. Smut is not an option. End of story. Sorry, that's just not my thing.
3. A few posts a week can keep an RP going! If that's too much for you, at least one post a week is fine.
4. On that note, at least two paragraphs. Give me something work with, while keeping in mind that it's quality over quantity.
5. Dipper wants friends. Accept this. Chat with me outside of our rp. I swear I'm easy to get along with.

Now, onto my interests. The one's I'm most interested in are marked by an asterisk. Anything with a strike-through has been fulfilled and I am no longer taking.

Fandoms

Games

Demon's Souls or Dark Souls *
- Either one works for me. I'm going for atmosphere in this rp from the perspective of existing characters, but making our own works as well. I've grown attached to the Souls series NPCs.

Mass Effect
- I've always wanted to try my hand at Garrus, but when it comes to Mass Effect I'm much more open to crazy plots. If you want to do OCs, we'll do OCs.

Halo
- I wouldn't mind doing something with Blue Team, so I'd prefer existing characters. Top secret missions? Hell yeah.

Movies

Star Wars *
- Fun Jedi adventures. Let's do it. I've always wanted to do an rp revolving around a Jedi/Padawan team.
- I also wouldn't mind doing Rogue One. I have a Group Interest Check for that, but I can always double up. Can't get enough Star Wars.​

TV
Walking Dead
- OCs. Let's go survive the apocalypse together. There's a lot of room in this one to grow, since we'd only use OCs. The WD universe is mostly the ground rules.

Transformers (either Prime or G1) *
- I'm going through a phase right now, so if you're interested in any of those verses, leave a message. We can hash something out together.

Afterword
These are just what I'm looking for. You're more than free to share your plots or rp cravings with me if none of the above catches your interest.

With that all said and done, leave a message if you'd be interested. If you have any ideas of your own, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

- Dipper

Last edited:
Wasn't sure by leave a message if you meant drop one here or send one, regardless I've been needing a little bit more TWD in my life so I'll do both and throw a PM your way soon. :-)

We can try to create a dark souls rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.