Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
c9bb0b2aab082f4304cc66c5c57767c2.png
Dinosaurs have trekked through Kunasya for hundreds of years. From the smallest morsel to the largest beast, we have all fought to survive. We considered every strange noise a foe, every shade a predator. The period of time in which carnivores actively hunted other dinosaurs was dubbed the Stalker's Age, which lasted roughly five hundred years. The Stalker's Age ended about one hundred years ago, and since then, Kunasya has flourished. Herbivores divided the land into seven different territories called Marches and built cities in the middle of deserts and on the peaks of mountains. Even with the cities and towns, unclaimed stretches of land lay between civilizations... and this is where vicious dinosaurs still roam.

As for the carnivores, many have integrated into herbivore society with the promise of sticking to a diet of fish. Others have settled for sticking to the Bloodlands and fending for themselves outside of the safe walls of the Marches. These dinosaurs, called the Exiled, are not allowed within the walls of the main cities of the Marches. Though, anything that steps out of the walls of the Marches is fair game. Mercenaries and sellswords are designated to help keep the towns on the borders safe, though their jobs are quite difficult and dangerous. Yet, they are the one of the only things that keep us safe from the outside.

Now isn't the time to be thinking about the Bloodlands or the Exiled, however. As winter melts into spring, the largest March begins to plan for the 25th annual Spring Festival. Excited dinosaurs from around Kunasya begin to gather, just waiting to take part in the tournaments and parades and partake in eating and drinking. Yet, this Spring Festival doesn't seem like it'll be the same as the last...

2f1dc436ade2e358002e59bc886fd22b.png

- THIS IS A ROLEPLAY CENTERED AROUND THE PRESENCE OF "MONSTER BOYS" AND "MONSTER GIRLS" FASHIONED AROUND DINOSAURS. Yes, you are going to play as velociraptor-types, triceratops, etc. as long as you follow the lore and rules. That being said, I will not allow any sort of perverted/inappropiate arcs in which the roleplay takes a turn towards ecchi/hentai. If this occurs, I will boot you. Period. I just want to RP dinosaur people guys please don't make it weird

- KUNASYA WILL BE AN ORIGINAL WORLD. Expect to read a google doc on the world!

- DINOSAURS ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS. To put it simply, they look human other than bearing tails, feathers, scales, horns, wings, crests, and taloned hands and feet that are dinosaur-like, along with other things.. Their culture will be included in the google doc mentioned above. Note that the dinosaurs' main weapons will be swords, bows, shields, etc, though melee combat will involve claws, teeth, and tails.

- CERTAIN DINOSAURS WILL BE MORE RARE THAN OTHERS. This includes dinosaurs such as T. Rex or other apex species.

- THIS WILL BE A MEDIEVAL SETTING.

2719142b2ef47126fe703ad8a29a4dc7.png

1) I PREFER TO PLAY WITH EIGHTEEN YEAR OLDS AND ABOVE. There will be blood, death, gore, and so forth in this RP. I feel uncomfortable writing about this with people who aren't over 18.

2) HAVE FUN! Despite everything, I want my players to have fun. I want them to be excited to face an enemy, wonder about what is going to happen next, participate in banter and plotting and ships, and so forth. :)

3) WHILE I MIGHT BE THE GM, EVERYONE WILL WORK TOGETHER TO PUSH THE RP ALONG. We will all be taking part in developing the plot, baddies, and etc. That being said, I have the last word on everything, though I don't want to be absolutely commandeering.

4) READ THE LORE. It'll take time for me to create the world. Please don't skim things!

5) FOLLOW THE RULES THAT I PUT IN PLACE. Don't make me upset, please! I am pretty open minded, though if I'm stern on something, I will let you know.

6) DO NOT GHOST. JOIN THE DISCORD. POST ONCE A WEEK. REMAIN ACTIVE IN CHAT. Active members just make things all the more fun! :D

Reactions: SpookySableye
This excites my inner paleontology nerd; consider me interested!

Reactions: Marlowe
This RP wouldn't be inspired by the manga "My Girlfriend is a T-Rex" by any chance, would it? Either way I'm interested

Reactions: Marlowe
This RP wouldn't be inspired by the manga "My Girlfriend is a T-Rex" by any chance, would it? Either way I'm interested

Nope. It's inspired by my addiction to dinosaur games. :P

Anyone else?

Huh it seems it'll just be us three if no one else is interested...