Dimensions: Characters and More Info

@Alabaster @Blastocyst are you two still interested? I hope to start the RP some time this week. Everyone's characters are looking fantastic so far. It'll be a good time.

Reactions: Ragamoofin
@Jack Robinson Soooooo like the apps that you gave a love❤? Are those the accepted ones?

@Jack Robinson

a97.gif

I apologize for being late to the party, I was just trying to think of a character to use.

Name: O'Lantern
Appearance:
O_Lantern.jpg

Personality: O'Lantern has spent nearly all of his life tending to animals and overseeing crops, and as such has a gentle and caring nature. He has a strong desire to please others due to the circumstance of his creation as a servant, and fears letting them down. He has an almost child-like naivety owing to his limited contact with people outside of his creator, and this has led him to develop a certain level of optimism that seems detrimental to most.

History: O'Lantern has his beginnings as a project of one Malagigi the Magician, a powerful sorcerer in the Kingdom of Albion. Malagigi was in dire need of an assistant to perform menial chores during the day, and as he had secluded himself far from any village to concentrate on his studies he was forced to create one rather than hire one. Turning to the magical arts he devised a way to give life to inanimate objects, and after a time tested this new method on a scarecrow in his garden. Malagigi was pleased when it came to life, and at once set it to work about his estate.

Over the next few days it quickly became apparent that things weren't going to be so easy as he thought. He first instructed his creation, who he christened O'Lantern, with chopping a pile of wood. He had not, however, told O'Lantern to stop once he'd finished the pile, and returned some time later to find a shed, a wheelbarrow, a barrel, the barn door, and a small tree chopped into bits. The only reason O'Lantern hadn't gone further was that he became stuck trying to figure out how to chop the ax's own handle with itself. Malagigi's first thought was to undo the magic that kept O'Lantern alive. But for all of his failings the scarecrow was eager to please his master, and it was this devotion that led Malagigi to take pity on his creation. He thereafter always took the time to carefully explain what he wanted done to avoid another incident.

O'Lantern faithfully served Malagigi for thirty-five years, until one day he came across a mysterious stone while plowing the garden. The glowing runes and unusual color made him guess that it was magical, and were that the case then Malagigi would certainly wish to study it. The scarecrow reached out to pick it up when the world suddenly lit up in a flash of light, and when it faded he found himself standing in a new and frightening new world...

Species: Enchanted Scarecrow

Time Period, Universe, etc: O'Lantern hails from a medieval world full of magic and enchantment, but he himself has little experience in it outside of what his master has told him.

Other: O'Lantern is tougher than he looks owing to the magic that brought him to life, and as such his organic parts do not decay as they normally would, and are harder to break. He is also somewhat skilled in the use of a pole arm, as he would patrol his master's estate at night with a scythe he could quickly modify into a glaive. This tool was brought with him into the Null Dimension.

Anselle waking up on Null Beach:

tenor.gif

• Love
Reactions: Jack Robinson
I think that's a fair representation of just about how everyone is probably feeling hahaha.

Anselle, a literal sheep, seeing Jet, a literal panther:

9d4.jpg

So our team so far is-

An octoling

A groundskeeper

A cosmic noob

and a conman

Anselle:

giphy.gif

Tfw u wanna post again but you've already replied twice and u wanna give others a chance to react but ur also rly excited

9ZX081o.jpg

You know, with Anselle's race being able to channel energy, it'd be crazy if, after being in the Null Dimension long enough, Anselle learns how to channel the energy of the realm. Null Magick doesn't sound too healthy, but who knows what might happen.

Anselle: hey look what i can do [eyes turn completely black]

SimpleSolidFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

• Love
Reactions: Jack Robinson
Sorry about the delay. I tweaked my back mighty fierce on Sunday and my job is definitely one that requires physical labour. Each night since has involved lying back with my back twitching.

Ahh! So sorry to hear that! D: I hope you didn't get banged up too badly!!!!

A chestnut haired man in black and green was standing about. A strange squid like creature was complaining about a church and there was something else... a were creature perhaps?

Anselle:

tumblr_p6yulsTf0k1qznjklo3_540.png

Reactions: Ygor's Revenge
Actually I was just stretching. Seems so innocent but, just like power lifting you still around up muscle. However, I don't want to end up using a walker in ten years like everybody else so I'm trying to lengthen the muscles in my legs and back.

Unfortunately an old injury from my teenage years sometimes screws me. The good thing is that every time I stretch or do sit-ups or whatever the pain and duration is flare-ups go down.

-and crap... I forgot Jack! I read the post two days ago and it was really good too. Okay.. maybe he's behind the people skinned woman

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Ragamoofin
nEiSzb9.gif

Take it easy and keep up on your stretches!!! D;

Great posts so far, guys! I'm liking what I'm seeing. Sometime this weekend I'll get a GM post up and we'll move this puppy right along.