Dimensional Clash (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyrule isn't really THAT large - Death Mountain exploding would be seen everywhere from the Kokiri Forest to the Zora Domain. That's without mentioning that, as far as I could tell, RPs tend to devolve into a chaotic, hard-to-follow mess if there's more than once center of action, which is pretty much going to be a given if stuff already started happening before anyone could even post.
I've been thinking about ways to turn my first post around. Nada. I think I should start over, after all we haven't gotten very far.

Alright, it's okay. Let me know if you need a hand.

If anyone has questions about the current location before they jump in to play, by all means, ask.

Far West hm? I can deal with that. Pretty damn good idea.

so I'm just about done with my character bios, but I do have a question for @Jaysunn before I post. I am not sure if you are in the Soul Eater fandom, but my character, Maka Albarn, wields a scythe that is actually a human in scythe form. The scythe does have a conscious and will occasionally tranform back into his human form when not in battle. I'm just wondering if you are okay with me not making a character sheet for him. I'll still play him, just because he comes from the same series as Maka, but he's more of like, a standby character, someone who is just there because he was with Maka. Like an NPC but I'm the only one who writes his parts but they are not significant.

Did that make any sense?

That makes total sense, and that's fine by me, as long as you're able to successfully delineate the personality of the scythe-man.

Your characters are accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
User: Jaysunn
Name: Meta Knight
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): 3'5"
Weight (you can approximate): 67.3 lbs
Description/Picture:
Meta_Knight(Clear).png

Universe: Kirby
Abilities: A master swordsman, Meta Knight wields the fabled blade Galaxia, which is capable of generating tornadoes, launching powerful Sword Beams, and creating shockwaves across the ground (not to mention Meta Knight's ability in physical swordplay). On top of this, Meta Knight's Dimensional Cape allows him to quickly travel short distances (making quick entrances and exits as needed), and he can whirl around like a tornado himself to create a cyclone called Mach Tornado. Oh, and he can fly.
Bio: Meta Knight was originally employed as one of the guardians of the Star Rod pieces by King Dedede, and met Kirby in a duel in Kirby's Adventure. Later, he returned to Dream Land, seeking to usurp the weak King Dedede from power by using his massive battleship Halberd to conquer Dream Land. (Kirby downed the massive airship and defeated Meta Knight.) Since then, Kirby and Meta Knight have been rivals and allies, protecting Dream Land from threats such as the Master Crown and Dark Mind.

Meta Knight, as one of the Star Warriors, holds himself to a chivalrous honor code. He will never try to gain a playing field advantage, assuring that every duel with him is a fair fight. Meta Knight places the safety of the state of Dream Land above all else, to the point of uprising against Dedede when he felt that the king's weak leadership posed a threat to Dream Land's national security. Meta Knight, however, remains loyal to the cause of protecting Dream Land (and all of Pop Star).

Meta Knight is a very enigmatic character, rarely seen without his mask.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta_Knight

Wait, so I don't understand, is the current location the first and main location the rp will take place, or will there be more locations further on?

There will be more locations as the RP progresses. I'm already thinking about our next destination.

There's room for a lot more. I don't intend on closing signups.

User: CoShocker
Name: Agent Maine or The Meta
Sex (if any): M
Height (you can approximate): 6'3"
Weight (you can approximate): unsure. Probably over 200 pounds.
Description/Picture: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131122050227/villains/images/3/33/Agent_Maine.png
Universe: Red vs Blue
Abilities: Great strength snd fighting skills. Brute shot grenade launcher.
Bio: See link for full bio.
He is one of several operatives that are a part of a top secret project called the FreeLancer program. While working with the project he was shot in his throat multiple times and now communicates through a series of grumbles and gargles. A translator can still decipher it though. After the program was disbanded he did independent work with another agent.
Alignment: Lawful Evil.
Link: http://rvb.wikia.com/wiki/Meta

User: LoveMeowChow
Name: Akane Mishima
Sex: Female
Height: Short; about 5'4
Weight: 121
Description/Picture:
View attachment 47139
Universe: Kampfer
Abilities: Transforming into her alternate personality (the one with red hair); she can sharp-shoot, and summon a pistol from no where. Fighting style: Gewehr
Bio: Akane Mishima [美嶋 紅音, Mishima Akane] is a second-year student at Seitetsu Gakuin High School and is one of the few school library aides. She is the second Blue Kämpfer to be seen in the series. She is a timid girl with perverted thoughts, becoming aggresive whenever she tranforms into a Kämpfer. Akane is an honours student, being one of the highest scorers of the school. She is one of the few students with access to both sides of the school.
For a long time, Akane had been alone, her closest friend at that timeMasumi Nishino being in a different school from her as she was one year younger than her. Coupled with her being timid and shy, she had been unable to make close friends with anyone. Eventually, Akane was made a Kämpfer some time before the events of the series.
Link: http://kampfer.wikia.com/wiki/Akane_Mishima

~~~

Name: Natsuru Senou
Sex: Both (Boy in normal form, Girl in Kampfer form)
Height: 6'5
Weight: 134
Description/Picture:
images (3).jpg
Abilities: Transforming into his girl form; she can shoot fire from her hands. Fighting Style: Zauber
Bio: Natsuru Senō [瀬能 ナツル, Senō Natsuru] is a second year student of Seitetsu Gakuin High School. He is the only known instance for a male to be chosen to fight as a Kämpfer. He was transformed into a Kämpfer upon receiving an Entrails Animal, Harakiri Tora, from his crush, Kaede Sakura. Natsuru lived a regular life until he woke up to find that he was a girl. Harakiri Tora revealed itself as his Messenger and went on to inform him of the existence of Moderators and Kämpfer, and their purpose of fighting other Kämpfer. While initially adamant, Natsuru eventually accepted the fact that he was indeed a Kämpfer. Natsuru fought with many Kämpfer, though later befriending some of them. He seeks to discover the reason and extent of Kaede's involvement with the Moderators.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Link: http://kampfer.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuru_Senō

~~~

Name: Shizuku Sangou
Height: 5'11
Weight: 127
Description/Picture:
70148.jpg
Abilities: Transforming into her alternate personality; she can summon double-edged chain-linked knives and fight with them. Fighting style: Schwert
Bio: Shizuku Sangō [三郷 雫, Sangō Shizuku] is a third-year student of the Seitetsu Gakuin High School and is the president of the Seitetsu Student Council. She is the first Red Kämpfer to be seen in the series. Shizuku is an honours student; she has a perfect attendance record and is among the highest scoring students of the school. Her status as Student Council President gives her the most flexibility amongst her team in covering Kämpfer activity.
Shizuku had been initiated as a Kämpfer a long time ago. Tamiko Shinomiya, another Red Kämpfer, had been her senior then, and had taken care of her, until her defeat at the hands of an unnamed Blue Kämpfer. Shizuku buried Tamiko's Messenger, Run-over Hippo, in the burial grounds out of respect for the elder Kämpfer. Since this incident, she has brooded on the existence on the Kämpfers and Moderators, and hopes to find an important enough reason that could justify the loss of her friend. To this end, Shizuku later fought and killed many Kämpfers to discover the true nature of the battles. Unsatisfied with incomplete information, she later rebelled against the Moderators with Natsuru Senou, Akane Mishima and Mikoto Kondou, in an attempt to draw them out and to confront them once and for all.
Link: http://kampfer.wikia.com/wiki/Shizuku_Sangō

Attachments

• 70137.jpg
    70137.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 0
Name: Akane Mishima
Height: Short; about 5'4
Weight: 121
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Transforming into her alternate personality (the one with red hair); she can sharp-shoot, and summon a pistol from no where. Fighting style: Gewehr
Bio: Akane Mishima [美嶋 紅音, Mishima Akane] is a second-year student at Seitetsu Gakuin High School and is one of the few school library aides. She is the second Blue Kämpfer to be seen in the series. She is a timid girl with perverted thoughts, becoming aggresive whenever she tranforms into a Kämpfer. Akane is an honours student, being one of the highest scorers of the school. She is one of the few students with access to both sides of the school.
For a long time, Akane had been alone, her closest friend at that timeMasumi Nishino being in a different school from her as she was one year younger than her. Coupled with her being timid and shy, she had been unable to make close friends with anyone. Eventually, Akane was made a Kämpfer some time before the events of the series.
Name: Natsuru Senou
Sex: Both (Boy in normal form, Girl in Kampfer form)
Height: 6'5
Weight: 134
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Transforming into his girl form; she can shoot fire from her hands. Fighting Style: Zauber
Bio: Natsuru Senō [瀬能 ナツル, Senō Natsuru] is a second year student of Seitetsu Gakuin High School. He is the only known instance for a male to be chosen to fight as a Kämpfer. He was transformed into a Kämpfer upon receiving an Entrails Animal, Harakiri Tora, from his crush, Kaede Sakura. Natsuru lived a regular life until he woke up to find that he was a girl. Harakiri Tora revealed itself as his Messenger and went on to inform him of the existence of Moderators and Kämpfer, and their purpose of fighting other Kämpfer. While initially adamant, Natsuru eventually accepted the fact that he was indeed a Kämpfer. Natsuru fought with many Kämpfer, though later befriending some of them. He seeks to discover the reason and extent of Kaede's involvement with the Moderators.
Name: Shizuku Sangou
Height: 5'11
Weight: 127
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Transforming into her alternate personality; she can summon double-edged chain-linked knives and fight with them. Fighting style: Schwert
Bio: Shizuku Sangō [三郷 雫, Sangō Shizuku] is a third-year student of the Seitetsu Gakuin High School and is the president of the Seitetsu Student Council. She is the first Red Kämpfer to be seen in the series. Shizuku is an honours student; she has a perfect attendance record and is among the highest scoring students of the school. Her status as Student Council President gives her the most flexibility amongst her team in covering Kämpfer activity.
Shizuku had been initiated as a Kämpfer a long time ago. Tamiko Shinomiya, another Red Kämpfer, had been her senior then, and had taken care of her, until her defeat at the hands of an unnamed Blue Kämpfer. Shizuku buried Tamiko's Messenger, Run-over Hippo, in the burial grounds out of respect for the elder Kämpfer. Since this incident, she has brooded on the existence on the Kämpfers and Moderators, and hopes to find an important enough reason that could justify the loss of her friend. To this end, Shizuku later fought and killed many Kämpfers to discover the true nature of the battles. Unsatisfied with incomplete information, she later rebelled against the Moderators with Natsuru Senou, Akane Mishima and Mikoto Kondou, in an attempt to draw them out and to confront them once and for all.
Accepted.

Er, LoveMeowChow, everybody else is in Western America in the 1860's. Two of your posts sound like the 2000's, since there were very few, if any, cars in the mid-19th century. You can make suggestions for locations, but please don't just throw your characters into some random location UNLESS you have a reason for doing so.

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Status
Not open for further replies.