Usually
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I like most. It's the plot that decides.

Overview
In the future, great technological devices and contraptions have continued to surprise mankind, but none got them better then the Digitizer! Featuring the ability to transport human sentience into digital programs, like video games, the Digitizer has opened for a new era of human life.

...And entertainment. As development of the Digitizer continued, TV companies saw it as an excellent opportunity as the next generation of reality series: Digital Reality Shows! Exclusive to most wealthy subscribers, the shows put specially selected people into often dangerous and scary games, for the viewer's entertainment.

One of these people are you, and only equipped with gear to communicate with show hosts, you brave out in an unknown digital world, in the quest to bring enjoyment to whoever's watching. Surviving is a bonus.
Rules
The rules of DRS's are simple!
  • Players enter a game alone.
  • Players can do whatever any other player of the game can do.
  • Once player can correctly guess the game he/she is in, and completes a major mission or objective in the game, he/she can leave the game.
  • Getting a Game Over in-game will result in real-life death, unless special conditions are met.
  • The only communication a player is to have with the hosts is when guessing the game, which only can be done once a post.
And then my rules.
  • A minimum of three sentences, each of at least three words each, is required.
  • A realistic character is expected, no god-tier gamers or instant guessers.
  • A characters attributes are averaged with the regular character for the game, I will inform of this.
  • One player per episode of the show, if people like it, I will air several episodes.
Cast List

GENDER-Male

AGE-26

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION-he is six foot four,is thin and lean muscled,his hair is a dirty blonde,his eyes are a muddy brown,and his face is thin with a small nose and high noticeable cheekbones.

PERSONALITY TRAITS-Hugo is a interesting man.He is very goofy preferring bad jokes and references to a serious conversation,he will try to look for the best in people but is always cautious of the bad.He is very high energy and loves making other people laugh,usually not caring whether it's with him or at him.

PERSONAL HISTORY-Hugo grew up in a nice small suburb in California.He had two parents who spent most of their time at their jobs in a nearby city,leaving him in the care of his aunt.He eventually went to a nearby high school were he joined the track team.his life so far has been rather uninteresting and has left him with a nagging need for adventure though he may soon find all the adventure he ever wanted.

FAVORITE GAME-Mass Effect one

PREFERRED WEAPON-Throwing axe

To join, simply fill out following CS.

Name:
Phhyscal description:
Personality traits:
Brief personal history:
Favourite game:
Preferred weapon:

Last edited:
Allow me to be FIRST!...to sign up:-)

NAME-Hugo Rowland

GENDER-Male

AGE-26

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION-he is six foot four,is thin and lean muscled,his hair is a dirty blonde,his eyes are a muddy brown,and his face is thin with a small nose and high noticeable cheekbones.

PERSONALITY TRAITS-Hugo is a interesting man.He is very goofy preferring bad jokes and references to a serious conversation,he will try to look for the best in people but is always cautious of the bad.He is very high energy and loves making other people laugh,usually not caring whether it's with him or at him.

PERSONAL HISTORY-Hugo grew up in a nice small suburb in California.He had two parents who spent most of their time at their jobs in a nearby city,leaving him in the care of his aunt.He eventually went to a nearby high school were he joined the track team.his life so far has been rather uninteresting and has left him with a nagging need for adventure though he may soon find all the adventure he ever wanted.

Allow me to be FIRST!...to sign up:-)

NAME-Hugo Rowland

GENDER-Male

AGE-26

Thank you for joining!

As mentioned in the Overview, this roleplay will start at one person, then continue with several over more episodes if more people join.
I'll get to writing a starter and making an IC.

The IC, just for you and for me, is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.