2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
i'm genuinely super flexible and my muse shifts constantly when it comes to the genres i like to write :'D
welcome to my commission page!

i go by moo, tilucki, or tira! i've been taking art seriously now for 6 years now, and i've gotten comfortable enough opening up commissions finally. i like to say my art style is more western cartoonish but i do take inspiration from studio ghibli so it has a hint of anime as well. i'm hoping my art style caters to some people on here! before i get to showing my art if you'd like to check out my art instagram just click here! i only use paypal for commissions which i'll link to the buyer through pm's. :)

i'll be doing 3-5 dollar sketches with a flat colour which would look something like this;
samus.png
baby boy.png
link.jpg
baby boy baby.png

for these sketches, it will fluctuate between 3-5 dollars depending on if it is full body, a bust, and how much detail your character has. a bust (shoulders up) would be 3$ while a full body would probably be 5$.

the fully lined, coloured drawings will be 7-10 dollars and would look something like this;
maka albarn.png
tj intro.png
Screenshot (16).png

once again the price would fluctuate with the amount of detail and/or if it's a bust or full body, or even half body.

✔ i will draw slight gore but there are exceptions.
✔i can draw humans, humanoid characters, fantasy-like characters (ex dnd races).
✔i'm also willing to draw fanart!

✘i won't draw animals, anthros, or mecha (machine like characters).

if you're interested in commissioning me feel free to reply to this thread with the commission you're interested in (ex a bust sketch, half body full drawing) or pm me! i'd like to do most of the talk through pm's. after i know what commission you're interested in i'll give you a price between the ones i showed above in the thread and my paypal. just because i've dealt with scammers i always get the buyer to pay first then i start immediately on the commission. usually, i finish commission within the week it's paid for, but if life happens i'll be sure to pm the buyer and give them a head's up. :)

thanks for checking this out and making it to the end of the thread! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ