Digimon

C

chrono

Original poster
This is second thread but since no activity has been going on in the other thread i decided to start one

It's the same beginning group of teenagers gets transported to the digital world has many adventures facing villians and eventually saving both worlds and it ending back in the real world

The story is inspired by the original story with concepts from the tamers and data squad mixed in

Your freed to choose your partner and evolution line

Reactions: xLarius and Poofy
I am interested in this (unless there is activity in the other thread, then I’m going to that one because it was the first one), and I call dibs on Guilmon.

That's cool I only started this because of no activity but the story is basically the same
I have some planned things rookie and champion levels are unlocked this includes armor digievolution
I have a list of villians ive selected

The first is devimon a classic to get started with

Reactions: Poofy
I've been on the other thread I think you're talking about.

Also the last thread mentioned only Digimon lines with a human resemblance, is that applied to this thread also?

Last edited:
No the megaform is whatever the end result is this not limited to human form megas

Digimon sovereigns are available to rp but they a part of the storyline

only thing I ask is when the part they play comes up to be available

• Useful
Reactions: xLarius
I'm apologetic to repeat my question but I think you skipped over it. Are the Digimon allowed to revert back to their rookie form after transformation as they did in the anime?

Yes they are able to revert to prior form this is a fully functional digimon role play

Though to do so means that you need to wait between posts to evolve them again

So it's like this devolve post ,your post ,can evolve again post 3 posts rule

this is give time to recharge and others can post and catch on

• Useful
Reactions: xLarius
Thank you!
In that case I'd like to reserve Gabumon if possible.

Reactions: chrono
This is a brief origin of the digital world that I'm working on it combines elements of data squad and tamers its subject to change as I incorporate more into it and change things in it

The digital world is a region of subspace that was created by the host computer, Yggdrasill a being whom is created by the original programmers the Monster Makers, the only humans to initially be aware of Digimon and the Digital World . Which is divided into three Terminals which represent the past, present, and futuristic regions of the Digital World. Urd Terminal is an area of volcanoes and jungles inhabited by Ancient- and Dinosaur-type Digimon, Skuld Terminal is an area of cities and factories inhabited by Cyborg- and Machine-type Digimon, and Verdandi Terminal is a temperate area inhabited by "normal" Digimon. Traveling between these layers effectively travels through time, and so the three layers together are known as the "Chronicle Layer System". This setup allows Digimon to evolve without accumulating data in the host computer.
When the original Digital World reached maximum capacity, the Digital Hazard began, setting in motion the destruction of the Digital World. Yggdrasill initiated Project Ark, in which he would delete the excess data using the D reaper, and transfer a small amount of selected Digimon to the New Digital World.

• Useful
Reactions: Poofy and xLarius
Digivice_(Adventure)_t.gif
The standard digivice base model which allows a tamers digimon to evolve to the champion level this device is prone to upgrades which add different features and allows further evolutions to be unlocked

Reactions: Poofy
I know I disappeared for a while after doing my interest check for Digimon, and that it's been a while since you've posted here, but I am super-down to play/help you make this happen if you still want to run it!