Digimon?

C

Chaac

Original poster
I've been watching Digimon Adventures Tri lately (it's pretty good, definitely recommend it if you are into nostalgia tripping), so here I am.

You know the drill, a group of children find themselves mysteriously transported to the Digital World where they find out the are the DigiDestined and meet their very own Digimon partners. Together, they journey across the Digital World defeating increasingly powerful foes until they finally are able to save the Digital World from the nefarious villain(s) who sought to put it in harm's way, and having concluded their mission there, are free to return to the real world. Add twists to taste.

Most of my inspiration for the RP will be based on the original Digimon Adventures, with some Digimon Tamers concepts sprinkled in.

For now, I'm only focused on seeing if there are people who would be interested in participating in a group RP based on the fandom, I have some ideas on a loose storyboard, but nothing is set in stone, so… who's your Digimon partner?

I'm interested!

Reactions: xLarius and Chaac
[Interest Placed]
→ Nostalgia Activated

Reactions: Chaac
Im in i call Gabumon
Oh, so we're calling dibs on digimon now! Well then, I call dibs on Guilmon, and if I can't get guilmon then I'll take Agumon. Making my claim now just in case!

If this gets started up I'l go ahead and go with Renamon if she is available.

Alright! I'm glad to see there is interest in something along these lines. I'll be working on writing down the basic premise and settings for you guys to consider. In the meantime, feel free to discuss what your Digimon lines will be! Although regarding those, I do have some requirements as part of the plot:

1) Please pick a line that ends with a human-like Mega.
1a) In order to meet req.1: Digimon do NOT have to follow their canon evolutionary lines and may instead follow an alternate evolution path.
1b) Just be sure it's an evolution path that makes sense aesthetically. (I suggest checking out wikimon.net).

So far, all lines have a human-like canon Mega evolution (Gallantmon, WarGreymon, Sakuyamon), except for Gabumon, so I'm going to suggest you take MetalGarurumonX as your Mega @Kurogane86, although you may want to go a different path.

I am TOTALLY in! I love Digimon! (well, the first series at least?)
Also dibs on Palmon! I love me some plants

Reserving Tokomon eventually to Patamon if that's possible.

Hey GM you there?

Tamers is my shit. Not sure of my partner Digimon preference, but I'll be giving it some thought as this comes along.

If this is going forward and your still looking for players i pick Doberman

I think I've settled on a partner and digivolution line that work.

Kotemon > Yaksamon > Grademon > Slayerdramon