Digimon War

Status
Not open for further replies.
=w= Yay for rp start

Any spots left? Haven't done a Digimon RP in some time and figured I go with this if there was room.

Any spots left? Haven't done a Digimon RP in some time and figured I go with this if there was room.
You're in luck! There's one spot left ^^ the crest of Integrity. We were actually about to start, so you arrived just in time ^^ we also have either Vaccince or Data spots left, Virus is filled

You're in luck! There's one spot left ^^ the crest of Integrity. We were actually about to start, so you arrived just in time ^^ we also have either Vaccince or Data spots left, Virus is filled
So the crest of Integrity. So I should make someone who is honest and fair to others. I got you.

Also, since the person i'm making is a honest person. I think a Vaccine Digimon should suit that person the best.

I'll see if I can get a CS up today.

So the crest of Integrity. So I should make someone who is honest and fair to others. I got you.

Also, since the person i'm making is a honest person. I think a Vaccine Digimon should suit that person the best.

I'll see if I can get a CS up today.
kk ^^ let me know what Digimon you choose so I can edit the post

Is there any kind of "Celestial Digimon" storyline you had planned for the rp? The first Digimon I had in mind was Lopmon because we already have a Patamon and Gatomon, which I assume will digivolve into Seraphimon and Ophanimon. So I figure adding Cherubimon would finish the trinity. But Lopmon is a data and not a vaccine and I originally had that in mind when figuring out my digimon (But Cherubimon is a vaccine). But I guess I don't mind switching sides if I have to.

Is there any kind of "Celestial Digimon" storyline you had planned for the rp? The first Digimon I had in mind was Lopmon because we already have a Patamon and Gatomon, which I assume will digivolve into Seraphimon and Ophanimon. So I figure adding Cherubimon would finish the trinity. But Lopmon is a data and not a vaccine and I originally had that in mind when figuring out my digimon (But Cherubimon is a vaccine). But I guess I don't mind switching sides if I have to.
Hm... Well, to be honest I'm not even sure if we will reach mega, although it's good to list it anyway. And I don't mind you having Lopmon, Data and Vaccine both have an open spot. But it's either or and your choice ^^ Although, there's a chance we may change teams upon digivolving, though I didn't think about that since digivolution, unless happens naturally (like with Gatomon) tend to be temporary. In any case, you can choose your digivolutions yourself, as long as they follow the Digimon's proper line (or are made up digivolutions). So whether you want to finish a trinity or just make your favorite evolution line, I don't mind ^^

So if I decide to stick with Lopmon, would I have to stick with the Data Squad (which would be your and AmerillaRose's character) or could I have my character team up with the Vaccine group, with Goddess and Angel's character and their Patamon and Gatomon and have the trinity stick together at the start? Of course I would need to ask Goddess and Angel if they would be alright with that if that was possible too.

I'm fine with being on either side, just wanted to know so I can make my decision.

So if I decide to stick with Lopmon, would I have to stick with the Data Squad (which would be your and AmerillaRose's character) or could I have my character team up with the Vaccine group, with Goddess and Angel's character and their Patamon and Gatomon and have the trinity stick together at the start? Of course I would need to ask Goddess and Angel if they would be alright with that if that was possible too.

I'm fine with being on either side, just wanted to know so I can make my decision.
Well, sticking with Lopmon would put you in Data because the warring Digimon separate the digidestined by what attribute their partner has, as they don't want different attributes together. But all 8 of us will come together eventually. We have to in order to stop the war and such. The idea behind it is that the digidestined are brought into the digital world and upon meeting each other and their partners they are torn away only to be forced into the war away from everything they know. At least that's my reasoning ^^'

Gotcha. You know what, screw it. Let's go with Lopmon and join the Data Squad then. Can't think of any other digimon to work with anyways other than Lopmon.

Gotcha. You know what, screw it. Let's go with Lopmon and join the Data Squad then. Can't think of any other digimon to work with anyways other than Lopmon.
Sweet, I'll fill it in ^^ Go ahead and make your CS, I'm probably going to make the IC page today

Wargraymon. Just kidding.

Wargraymon. Just kidding.
Oh um are you interested...? We have the main 8 filled but maybe we can make a new spot to fill? I'll have to talk with my GMs and see, if you want to participate. We haven't started yet so it should be okay. Although, Agumon is taken (albeit the Black version) so a different Digimon will have to be chosen.

ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 *Hugs back*

I'm also assuming Garumon is taken, as I'm only knowlegable about Gen 1. ><
I'll Actually read and get back to you to confirm. As of now, I barely know anything past the final forms like Omnimon, Black omnimon, and I'll need to know the diffrence betwwen vaccine type and virus type Digimon, so I'll refresh myself on that, at least first, before considering.

Gabumon is free still, and can be either vaccine or data. At the moment, however, the GMs are discussing if we should add another player ^u^ If that helps you at all

ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 *Hugs back*

I'm also assuming Garumon is taken, as I'm only knowlegable about Gen 1. ><
I'll Actually read and get back to you to confirm. As of now, I barely know anything past the final forms like Omnimon, Black omnimon, and I'll need to know the diffrence betwwen vaccine type and virus type Digimon, so I'll refresh myself on that, at least first, before considering.
I think you can be a secret digidestined, maybe with an original crest ^^ and to make things even, if you choose Gabumon, he'll have to be Vaccine instead of Data since Data and Virus are filled. The difference is just what's strong against what and where you want to be placed ^^ Virus are usually considered bad (although they can be good) and are strong against Data types. Data can be either good or bad and are strong against Vaccine. Vaccine is usually good (though some bad have happened) and are strong against Virus.

I forgot that data type Existed. XD Okay. We'll see, after I take time to refresh. And if it starts be the time I come back, ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.