Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the more the merrier right 8) sry KC were confiscating your digimon, hes too fun to be with you. hes gonna hang with the obnoxious crew instead​
Lol KC will be annoyed XD but he'll tolerate it because he's surrounded by girls

I keep changing his pic around ^^' I knew I wanted him with glasses or a short brimmed hat, so I looked for those pics, and this one was perfect. I had at first drawn him, but I didn't like it all that much. So this was born lol. But that's cool that you had the same idea XD Sorry I ended up taking it. But being surrounded by girls would be interesting for him, since I forgot to put that he's a flirt.
It's all right! I'm sure Luci wouldn't mind the flirting~ she would do it back and act cute or something.

It's all right! I'm sure Luci wouldn't mind the flirting~ she would do it back and act cute or something.
That'd make him flirt even more cut he'll think he's getting somewhere XD

Appearance:
Name: Luci Sakamei
Crest: Friendship
Personality: Luci is honest, friendly, and caring. She will go to great lengths to protect her friends. When getting to know her, she will be
D20-Touch (Digivice) Colors:Blue (Far right)
Partner: Pitamon
Partner Personality: Pitamon is loyal, helpful, and considerate. She won't back down from a fight and will not give up. Pitamon will get mad if some "mon" questions her actions. She is determined to protect her friend, Luci , from harm.
Partner Line: Pitamon, Umemon, Bassetmon, Enlimon and Uzumemon http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/338/8/9/evo_liiiiine_by_adadeh-d4i486g.jpg I do not take credit for drawing this or take credit for the idea, creation or any other reason relating to this. Credit goes to adadeh for the design creation of the digimon
Oh, Roxshi, you're personality section is cut off. It says she will be but doesn't say what she will actually be.

@Nico It says I've taken the crest of Hope and Kindness, but I took Knowledge and hope... :3

Name: Xavier
Crest: whatever is open I think kindness
Appearance: 6ft. brown hair and eyes, not handsome but not ugly, slightly buff build, tan , normally wears blue jeans, a green t-shirt and tennis shoes
Personality: very narcissistic, and not very kind but tries to be why will be revealed later....
Divice Colors: yellow and green

Partner: Terriermon
Personality: very kind unlike his partner and very shy unlike his sister, he is the older twin although his sister claims she is
Digievolution Line: Gargomon, Rapidmon, Megagargomon

Partner: Lopmon
Personality: is very kind but very boastful liked her partner and unlike her brother, she is the younger twin but won't admit it
Digievolution Line: Turuiemon, Antylamon, cherubimon (good)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nico
203535_3523.jpg

Name:
Lian Milian

Crest:
Light

Personality:
Lian is an all around nice guy. Thoughtful of others and would do anything for someone as long as it is legal. He has a heart of gold and tries to see the good in everyone. He's very maternal, choosing to act as a mother figure to anyone who needs it. Skinned your knee? He would be right there with Neosporin and colorful band-aids. He is very loyal to those he loves, and would fight to defend them. He can be very overprotective of those he loves (especially his boyfriend), going into mama bear mode if they are hurt.

He's very quirky and has a sassy attitude. He has a sharp tongue that is like barbed wire. He normally is sassy and sharp-tongued to those who annoyed him or he just doesn't plain like. He's got a short temper and is easily angered, though he's quite talented at keeping a neutral face when angered. He can be violent, attacking and beating those who harmed him or his friends/family. Some would call him a bitch, though Lian takes 'bitch' as a compliment. Mostly by grinning.

D20-Touch (Digivice) Colors:
[BCOLOR=#ff99cc]_____[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffff00]_____[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#99ccff]_____[/BCOLOR]

Partners:
Kudamon and Salamon

Partner Personality:
Salamon is brave, curious and loyal. She is acts like a cat most of the time. she is very overprotective of Lian and would give someone a good scratch for hurting him. She tends to stay as Gatomon. She's sassy and has a tude.

Kudamon is wise and knowledgeable. He finds himself at home around Lian's neck. He has tends to act like a know it all and doesn't trust others very easily. He's normally right when it comes to telling if someone is evil.

Partner Line:

Gatomonsevolution.jpg

Pafumon_linea.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Not yet but there will be soon :3

Seeing as all our spots are filled up.

I think @Greedy Donuts is the only one that needs to post his sheet.

Reactions: GreenSea
Lol Greedy is making us wait in suspense XD must be an awesome CS! And Andrew, you're going to have look alike digimon XD my OCs for Nate are based off of Terriermon and Lopmon in their rookie form.

I
Lol Greedy is making us wait in suspense XD must be an awesome CS! And Andrew, you're going to have look alike digimon XD my OCs for Nate are based off of Terriermon and Lopmon in their rookie form.

I'm cool with that they can be "cousins"

Status
Not open for further replies.