Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing some work right now. I'll try to get the pic reuploaded and the other one or two uploaded soon.

Appearance:
Name: Luci Sakamei
Crest: Friendship
Personality: Luci is honest, friendly, and caring. She will go to great lengths to protect her friends. When getting to know her, she will be kind, truthful, and sincere. Luci will try to make her friends smile and have a good time.
D20-Touch (Digivice) Colors:Blue (Far right)
Partner: Pitamon
Partner Personality: Pitamon is loyal, helpful, and considerate. She won't back down from a fight and will not give up. Pitamon will get mad if some "mon" questions her actions. She is determined to protect her friend, Luci , from harm.
Partner Line: Pitamon, Umemon, Bassetmon, Enlimon and Uzumemon http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/338/8/9/evo_liiiiine_by_adadeh-d4i486g.jpg I do not take credit for drawing this or take credit for the idea, creation or any other reason relating to this. Credit goes to adadeh for the design creation of the digimon

Last edited:
Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
KC you dog! Lol he's like the only guy, I love it XD

That reminds me, I was going to ask if we were allowed double characters. I mean I know you have two, but I didn't know if it's because Nate is the evil one or whatever.

That reminds me, I was going to ask if we were allowed double characters. I mean I know you have two, but I didn't know if it's because Nate is the evil one or whatever.
Um.... I'd say yes, but @Nico is final word as this is their RP. It started out as a 2x2 but it didn't happen, so Nico brought it here. I just transferred my characters over. (Changing quite a bit of KC) so I originally had two characters. I dunno what Nico would say.

As funny as that is, I was going to have that same picture you used for KC. But you did so I decided on a female character instead since I couldn't come up with another good male character.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
As funny as that is, I was going to have that same picture you used for KC. But you did so I decided on a female character instead since I couldn't come up with another good male character.
I keep changing his pic around ^^' I knew I wanted him with glasses or a short brimmed hat, so I looked for those pics, and this one was perfect. I had at first drawn him, but I didn't like it all that much. So this was born lol. But that's cool that you had the same idea XD Sorry I ended up taking it. But being surrounded by girls would be interesting for him, since I forgot to put that he's a flirt.

Yes double characters are allowed

Anas
>.>
<,<

I'm making a guy

Reactions: The Sun
Yes double characters are allowed

Anas
>.>
<,<

I'm making a guy
Awesome! The reason I was wondering is because I have a guy character for the crest of hope I wanted to make.

Reactions: The Sun
tumblr_static_tumblr_mhb8pxcdqn1qku247o1_500.gif

Name: Chester "Chet" Stone
Crest: Hope
Personality: Chester, or Chet as his friends call him, is an optimistic, happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He's always cheerful with a bright smile on his face, and it takes a lot to bring his spirit down. If something doesn't turn out well he'll just say "I guess it just wasn't meant to be!" and continue on with his life, which in his case is a life-saving quality, because considering his sub-standard grades he really shouldn't be all that gleeful and leisurely. He has a tendency to make those around him feel at ease, almost as if his carelessness rubs off on them (some would say it spreads like a virus), so most people would say he's a good friend and a fun person to hang out with. But some may also think of him as inconsiderate, because he can't handle serious situations without joking around or taking it lightly, making him obnoxious at times.

D-20 Touch colours: Gold back, around the screen, and buttons. White front.
Partners: Lucemon and Coronamon
Partner personality: Both Lucemon and Coronamon are as perpetually cheerful as Chester, but Lucemon is a bit more on the mellow side while Coronamon is a bit hyper. Sometimes their personalities will clash and they'll start arguing, but any fights are quickly resolved and they'll resume being friends.
Partner Line:

-Tokomon
-Lucemon (innocent, without the "digi-hazard" sign)
-Aegiomon
-Aegiochusmon
-Jupitermon (Jupitermon Wrath Mode when Chester or anyone else is in urgent need of protection)

-Sunmon
-Coronamon
-Firamon
-Flaremon
-Apollomon

Crest_of_Hope_by_alijameel_zps5511f104.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I changed Becky's personality because I think it was more fitting for the crest of kindness, but I like it better the way it is now.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mhb8pxcdqn1qku247o1_500.gif

Name: Chester "Chet" Stone
Crest: Hope
Personality: Chester, or Chet as his friends call him, is an optimistic, happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He's always cheerful with a bright smile on his face, and it takes a lot to bring his spirit down. If something doesn't turn out well he'll just say "I guess it just wasn't meant to be!" and continue on with his life, which in his case is a life-saving quality, because considering his sub-standard grades he really shouldn't be all that gleeful and leisurely. He has a tendency to make those around him feel at ease, almost as if his carelessness rubs off on them (some would say it spreads like a virus), so most people would say he's a good friend and a fun person to hang out with. But some may also think of him as inconsiderate, because he can't handle serious situations without joking around or taking it lightly, making him obnoxious at times.

D-20 Touch colours: White with bright gold details.
Partners: Lucemon and Coronamon
Partner personality: Both Lucemon and Coronamon are as perpetually cheerful as Chester, but Lucemon is a bit more on the mellow side while Coronamon is a bit hyper. Sometimes their personalities will clash and they'll start arguing, but any fights are quickly resolved and they'll resume being friends.
Partner Line:

-Tokomon
-Lucemon (innocent, without the "digi-hazard" sign)
-Aegiomon
-Aegiochusmon
-Jupitermon (Jupitermon Wrath Mode when Chester or anyone else is in urgent need of protection)

-Sunmon
-Coronamon
-Firamon
-Flaremon
-Apollomon

Crest_of_Hope_by_alijameel_zps5511f104.png
Victorymon will get along with Chester very well XD

omfg chester and tamari are going to end up annoying the heck out of everybody with heir cheerfulness, i can feel it​
i feel sorry for the rest of the group​

Last edited by a moderator:
omfg chester and tamari n their digimon are going to end up annoying the heck out of everybody with heir cheerfulness, i can feel it​
i feel sorry for the rest of the group​
Nah, Victorymon will join in XD

Status
Not open for further replies.