Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ages are 8-17 I should have mentioned that sooner xD

@Adore Delano accepted
Lol I was almost tempted to use this picture of a kid with a teddy bear for Nate XD so close! I was like "hm.... Should I make him like Honi from OHSHC? Nah.... I probably shouldn't. .. He's the bad guy... "

Still working on school work TnT It just keeps coming...... But I wanna finish up my CS....

Wait so my veemon will post in here?

nvm~!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So how's everyone? I just finished school and it is 9:00 pm. I still have chores to do as well. *sigh*

Reactions: GreenSea
Great as always~!

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Yay! Clothes weren't dry yet so I have some free time XD Will get working on completing things now O3O

Almost done with CS, just need to finish up Hageshimon and Ketteimon's champion forms. I may make mega, but no guarantee.

I will have to finish tomorrow. I tired ^~^' But the CS is done. I just need to add in Hageshimon and Ketteimon's evo line.

Greedy, I'm curious! You haven't revealed nothing about your character, even through PM! The curiosity is killing me XD

Greedy, I'm curious! You haven't revealed nothing about your character, even through PM! The curiosity is killing me XD
ohoho fine, I already revealed my digi though~ Imma work on cs soon~!

• Love
  • Love
Oh, I don't know how it is for everyone else, but the pictures you drew are broken for me, anastia owo

Oh, I don't know how it is for everyone else, but the pictures you drew are broken for me, anastia owo
The Victorymon line? That's the only one I drew so far ^^' The others I got online.

Kyoukai-no-Kanata-image-kyoukai-no-kanata-36228552-800-1131.png

Name: Penny Atwood
Crest: Knowledge
Personality: Penny is a very, very shy and meek girl. She is a bit of a crybaby, and easily gets upset. Because she's so shy she doesn't have many friends, and she doesn't have the courage to make any. She is anemic, which means she stays inside most of the time, and runs out of breath if she tries anything physically demanding. Her only, but very great strength lies in her intellect. She is extremely smart, studies advanced math, physics, and chemistry, and even dabbles in complex coding and programming in her spare time. She's won an award for a voice recognition program she made, but she was too shy to give an interview on it for the news.
D-20 Touch colours: Plum, lime green around the screen and yellow buttons. The screen shines a soft purple when the device is on.

Partner: Flybeemon and Candmon
Partner personality: Flybeemon is very loyal and protective of poor Penny. It will not hesitate to risk its life for her, and can be a bit on the hotheaded side from time to time. Candmon is calm, calculative, and very sensible. It is good at analyzing situations, and its level of maturity is rare even for very old digimon.
Partner line:

-Puroromon
-Flybeemon
-Waspmon
-MetallifeKuwagamon
-TigerVespamon

-PetitMeramon
-Candmon
-Wizardmon
-Wisemon
-AncientWisemon

Crest_of_Knowledge_by_alijameel_zps57e752dc.png

Last edited by a moderator:
aaa wizardmon *>* heres to hoping this ones going to have a better fate than the one in the anime, eheh​

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Status
Not open for further replies.