Digimon Tamers (OOC-Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam van Alkema Yup that's better, thanks.

Aaaaaaaaaand it's posted! -> IC

That is the starting point. For this "round", I'm going to play by ear how long to wait for posts, because this will probably be one of the few posts that gives you so much freedom and will involve the longest length of time without interacting with others. (so don't feel rushed and take your time!) Just make sure in your post to:

1) React to the whole text flashy Digivice moment that happened at 9pm (2100 hours) on Saturday.
2) Meet your Digimon (either that night or on Sunday)
3) Have a little interaction with your Digimon.
4) IC-ly please do not pass 8pm (2000 hours) on Sunday, because I have plaaaaaans. You can stop your post any time before that and just do a time skip for your next post (or recap what you and your Digimon in the next post)

Other than those above "rules", go wild! If you need more direction, let me know and I'll be happy to give you some. And as always, if there are any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Raven, there's still time to get your character up (or at least tell me here in the OOC that you're working on it). However, I'm afraid we can't wait forever.

Oddly quiet? There wasn't anything to say... :x

I've been away for a while, but it doesn't look like there has been much activity in the IC thread so I guess I'm fine :) Anyway, what do we do now that Raven hasn't put up any CS? :x

Edit: I also changed the colour of my digivice.

Sorry for the late reply! But I posted in the IC! :D

Edit: I've decided that Renamon sounds like Mufasa. :D

Etsuko, everywhere the light touches...is our kingdom.

No problem guys! Even I haven't gotten my post done yet. (Busy busy busy)

As for your question Adore, I will PM Olissa to see if she would like to take Raven's place. If Olissa declines, there is another person who found the interest check after we all moved to the OOC >.< I will PM him and see if he'd like to take up the spot. If that doesn't work, I may open up the position to someone else, or we can just have 8 characters.

I got my opener up! Hope it works out okay! And, if that other guy doesn't do it, I might have someone I could ask to join if you want to open up that spot!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--- I had written up most of my post Sunday and was going to finish it now, but I realized I didn't save it onto a document and I reaaaally don't feel like writing all that down again T_T

'Cause catching up is hard to doooo~!

Ugh, yup, you heard right...so much catching up...all the catching up. Bleeeech. Here's the skinny! (do people even say that anymore?)

1) Olissa has declined the offer to join. If no one objects, I will take Incubus Prince's offer and have his friend join. However, if you guys think it's unfair and have a person you want to join instead, please voice that opinion (here or through PM). I want to be fair to all my players.

2) We will have a special guest who will pop in from time to time. When I am all caught up with everything, I will properly add said person to the opening post for all to see.

3) Sorry to hear that Adore! You do still have time though. I still need to finish Yoko's post, and work out the next GM post. (and see if we will be able to get our 9th player in before moving forward)

I'll ask him, but I make no promises if he will join! It was just a back-up idea in case, so if anyone has someone they KNOW wants to join, speak up!! If not, I'll let him know!

I am so sorry everyone. Inspiration ran away with Motivation and left me stranded in a sea of blah. But I have returned, and will be posting Yoko's post momentarily. I completely and utterly understand if people have ditched this rp. A quick mention to say that you're still around despite my irresponsible behavior would be appreciated. (I'll still work on the GM post regardless though)

I'm still here.

I'm sorry to say that after the big hiatus I sorta lost interest in this, and I don't really feel like picking it up again... :(

I unfortunately have to say the same... (◡︿◡,✿)

I really haven't been able to find the energy to rewrite my whole entry post after it was lost, so I have to drop out as well :(

Thank you everyone for the updates!

To those leaving, thank you for being honest. I appreciate it.

To those staying, we now have 5 tamers.....we apparently don't like being in groups of three. Would you guys like me to open the rp to 1 person? Do you want us to just all stay together? Or finally, do you want to do a group of 3 and a group of 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.