Digimon Tamers (OOC-Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may, I think that if we go with team names, they should all follow a certain theme like for example "team red, team yellow, team blue" as they are all colours. We could base them off the DigiMemories, so Tsuda's group could be Team DeepSavers, Etsuko's group could be Team VirusBusters or Team NatureSpirits, and Yoko's group could be Team Dragon'sRoar.

Reactions: 3 people
This is just me speculating character personalities, but this is totally how the conversation went in my head:

Yoko: "Well, we should have our groups named after colors. It would make it easier for us to convey our positions to each other and..."
Etsuko: "That's stupid! Team Renamon, MOVE OUT!" *runs to fight the nearest stray Digimon*

Or something like that >,<

Incubus Prince
I choose you!
screenshot_1_16866.jpg

You know why...
furuya.png

Haha that sounds completely plausible XD

Anyway, Yoko + Haruko leaves us with Raven who hasn't posted her CS yet and Liam who hasn't posted his CS, either.

I like Lady's idea for the team names ^^

Likewise. And I'm also curious to see the other personalities in your eyes.

I agree with the idea to base the team names off the DigiMemories. And if Raven joins Xylime and Incubus then they would be an all dragon team, making Dragon'sRoar quite fitting :P

Satomi may object to the idea of a team name. Terriermon won't but Satomi might.

Tsuda would beg on his knees for her to accept the team name ;_;

Gehhhh sorry for the silence on my part! I wasn't getting notifications. :o

But yeah I like the team ideas! :D

How 'bout Team Extraordinary Etsuko and Co. :D Just kidding. :3

Bonus points if Etsuko actually suggests that lol.

Hooplah for everyone liking the pairings so far! (grouping up is always the scariest part of rps in my opinion)

As of now, Raven and Liam van Alkema have about 24 hours to post their character sheets. Whether they make it or not, I will post the IC. (for once I actually have the IC first post written out before all of the players posted CSs!)

Just to let you guys know of my "post system", I will have GM posts and Yoko posts. You will be able to tell the difference because my Yoko posts will always have her icon at the top. GM posts will mainly be to move us along, write out enemy reactions/attacks, give outside plot windows so you can see some things behind the scenes, use NPCs, etc.

With that info now given, the first IC post will be a GM post. My Yoko post is currently 50% done. Would you guys like me to finish my Yoko post and post it right after the GM post (as an example of sorts)? Or would you guys like to respond first before you see what my character does? (doesn't matter to me either way)

GM awaaaaay~!

(Ugh, so many posts. If anyone has a good synonym for 'to post', please tell me.)

It doesn't matter to me if you post Yoko first ^^ I mean, the first post is supposed to be us meeting our digimon, right?

Whew! Got it done before work! Anyhoo, here's my CS. Sorry for the wait. Xylime if you find anything wrong or unclear about it let me know. I did just finish it before work.

Name
: Kazuki Kichida

Appearance:
Kazuki stands at 5' 6" with faded lavender hair and blue eyes. He wears glasses due to a mild case of astigmatism, and tends to look downward, except when being spoken to.

Full-bodyKazuki_zps5e71c96c.png

Personality:
Kazuki is very vocal about his thoughts and opinions, as long as he can remain anonymous when doing so. Online forums and anonymous letters to newspaper editors are two ways Kazuki voices his opinion. He enjoys debating indirectly like this, because he doesn't have to worry about any consequences for voicing his beliefs.

In public though, Kazuki is very tight-lipped and indecisive. He fears taking a stand on issues because he doesn't want to take responsibility for anything he says. Because of this, Kazuki tends to follow the crowd, even when he privately disagrees with what the general populace says and does. He often finds himself dragged into things he doesn't want to do and excluded from things he does want to do, simply because he never makes up his mind or speaks it.

History:
Kazuki grew up as the third child of five. While his childhood wasn't a bad one by any means, he grew up rather unnoticed by his family. His desires were first overshadowed by the obligations of his parents to his older siblings, and overshadowed again when he entered middle school by the needs of his younger siblings. Kazuki wasn't okay with it, but felt that he would be selfish to ask for his parent's attention, and never said a word about it. He was afraid that if he said something, he would simply be causing his family more stress. This habit carried over into his social life. Whenever something that irritated Kazuki happened, he would simply silently bear it, not wanting to cause conflicts. And whenever decisions had to be made, Kazuki sided with the majority, feeling that it would be wrong to value the desires of one person over the desires of many.

He was able to release some of his stress online, when he responded to a forum question about the hidden plot points and meanings within Digimon, a popular television show that Kazuki watched regularly. He soon found that he liked the process of debating with facts and arguments, coming up with theories and disproving them. He also felt safe voicing his opinions online, because he could say anything he wanted, and never had to worry about the consequences of his actions online. He sometimes wishes that he could find the courage to speak his mind to his peers, but then gets scared at the thoughts of how they might react.

Likes/Dislkes

Debates = Kazuki enjoys listening to people debate, not argue. He enjoys considering the arguments of the involved parties and poking holes in their logic, while trying to come up with better arguments for the subject. He won't participate unless it's online or in a way that he can be anonymous though.

Reading = Kazuki enjoys reading a good book and trying to figure out how it ends, the best books keep him guessing all the way through.

Cooking = Because his family is always busy with something or another, Kazuki can cook simple meals. He enjoys it because it means he doesn't have to bother his parents for food. Sometimes he makes lunches for his younger siblings, if they ask politely.

Dislikes

Conflict = While liking civil debates, Kazuki hates the high tension and the harsh words that can be flung around in a fight. When such fights occur, he tends to either try to leave the area or make himself look busy so as to avoid getting drawn into it.

Being ignored/noticed too much = Kazuki is a bit self-contradictory here, he doesn't like to be treated as if he doesn't exist, but at the same time too much attention makes him nervous and uncomfortable. He struggles to find a balance between the two.

Being the deciding vote = Kazuki usually waits to the last minute to vote on things, wanting to see how the group wants to do things, and generally siding with the majority (regardless of his own opinion) to avoid dissension within the ranks. But this habit sometimes leaves him as the tiebreaker. Kazuki dithers about at times like these, because he feels like he is trampling over the feelings of the side he doesn't choose.

Fear/Paranoia:

Kazuki is deathly afraid of being judged negatively and causing conflict by sharing his opinion.

Digimon Partner and Digivolutions:

Rookie -> Tsukaimon
Champion -> Devidramon
Ultimate -> Cyberdramon
Mega -> Justimon

Natural State: Rookie Form

Digimon Personality:

Tsukaimon is a brash and loud Digimon, who has the Digimon and Tamer relationship backwards. He views Kazuki as more of a tool to get stronger than a friend, and treats him rather harshly. He is infuriated by Kazuki's wishy-washy attitude and has taken it upon himself to translate Kazuki's body language and words into "What Kazuki actually means is,..." Tsukaimon doesn't see the need to hide his existence from the world, and resists Kazuki's attempts to keep him a secret. Secretly, Tsukaimon really likes Kazuki and wants to help him get stronger, though he sometimes goes about it the wrong way. Although, he will never admit to it.

Digivice Color:

Orange with white details

Eyewear:

Clip-on sunglasses that fit over his glasses.

How you met your Digimon:

Tsukaimon will read and will be impressed by Kazuki's internet posts, and will want to meet the person who wrote them. He will surf the web and track down Kazuki's IP address and then watch him through nearby security cameras. He will get fed up with Kazuki's real-life passivity and pop out of his computer screen one day to lecture him, much to Kazuki's shock.

--EDIT-- changed "How you met your Digimon" section to future tense. Now Tsukaimon will find Kazuki Saturday night and watch him through the rest of the weekend, appearing before him on Sunday evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's okay with Princess I'd like to invite Liam to our team ^^ I feel like Etsuko and Tsukaimon would get along perfectly :P

Liam van Alkema Just oooooone thing. The way I set up the first post, everyone will meet their partners either Saturday night or during the day on Sunday. I don't want anyone or their Digimon to know each other before Saturday night. (so instead you can have Tsukaimon watch Kazuki Saturday night and/or Sunday and then show himself) Once that's fixed, - Accepted

(For your case Merry Berry, Moonmon will probably appear in your dreams Saturday night and then you'll meet her sometime Sunday in whatever way you wish)

Status
Not open for further replies.