Digimon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still pondering whether to limit evolutions. My Digimon will Digivolve to Angewomon.

Angewomon Digievolves from Gatomon.

Angewomon Digievolves from Gatomon.

This Angewomon won't sprout from a kitty cat

Actually there are various digimon that can turn into Angewomon so, your options are pretty open.

DORUmon's... somewhat special so we might have to discuss some things about DORUmon's backstory and stuff.

Well I dont HAVE to have him. I could also use Lopmon or Lunamon

o.o This exploded.

Alright, before I go with the drillios, I wish to question everyone who harbours interest.

The Royal Knights will be characters in the RP. They are capable of reverting back to their Child Forms, digivolving and Warp Digivolving without the aid of a Tamer. It's a mark of authority and civilian blending.

Maybe that Kudamon is actually the legendary Sleipmon. Maybe that Agumon over there is the one and only Grey-half of Omnimon. This is logical, considering that save for some such as Jesmon and Alphamon, the Royal Knights digivolve from fairly common or rare-but-numerable Digimon.

Now here's the gig.

1. Make the Royal Knights playable characters. However, this will add 12 player characters into the already-sizable main cast

2. Make the Royal Knights non-playable characters.

Ya know, we don't need all 12 of them played. You can just see if someone wants to be a part of it or not and if not then the rest of npcs

I couldn't say one way or the other, I'd say go with your gut-- or in this case the majority vote xD I'm so helpful~

More seriously. I'm just indecisive, but both sound good for their own reasons.

from what I know of royal knights (granted I only watched one season of digimon up to the point where they appear) they don't revert they are stuck at that point.
also might have forgotten the plot but how do the royal guard come into it anyway?

This RP is its own continuity. I'll add some minor mechanics around.

If I do integrate the Three Holy Digimon in, they'll have that trait too.

I have no plans to integrate the Olympos XII, so if you want to use Digimon from there, no discussion required.

I'm curious now. Are digimon like Keramon off limits?

I'm curious now. Are digimon like Keramon off limits?

Non-tamer Digimon will go through Digivolution like regular growth, working towards it and all. You know, like regular Digimon without a Tamer.

Tamer Digimon will only achieve temporary digivolution via the willpower of their Tamers. and revert back, like in the show. I actually considered making it akin to the console games, but nah.

Special Non-tamer Digimon like the Royal Knights and the Three Holy Angels will have the special trait I stated.

I'm in! I'll take Terriermon or Lopmon if either aren't taken!

Funny they mentioned Keramon. I wanted to join with a Keramon as my digimon.

Keramon is a precious cinnamon roll and will be treated as such.
Yep. Precious, all devouring, world ending cinnamon roll.

When I portray Keramon, I tend to have them be more instinctual than the movie one, more like the data squad one. Pretty much just a walking stomach that never stops being hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.