Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
The Digital World. A World accessible by only a few people - 59 and possibly counting to be exact - scattered across Tokyo. These people are known as Tamers. As long as they hold the 'game' application 'Digimon Online' in their phones, they can freely enter this world.

It sounds like a game, yet it is not.

In this world, the inhabitants, 'Digimon', are split into a variety of factions, having their fair share of territorial fights. Treaties have replaced full-out war with arranged, planned team duels, but war is still war.

The humans who have partaken in this war with their Digimon partners, too, have formed or joined factions. One such faction is known as Bluebell, lead by the odd individual who calls herself 'Bell' and her partner, a blue-hued Agumon simply nicknamed 'Blue'. The two are now doing what they can to gather new members, realising that they simply cannot be a two-man army...

Mechanics:

The application is invite-only, and it is very rare for adults to 'play' it. A huge percentage of players are teenagers or children. Additionally, a person can only invite once, so choose wisely.

There were 10 players at first. We are not going to be any of them, and we won't be any apparent veterans either. We will all be new players with Child/Rookie Digimon. We will all be part of 'Bluebell' as well, because character interaction gets very disorganized when everyone's all over the damn place.

Tamer Digimon can freely enter our world and go back in. These chappies get lonely sometimes. There aren't many Tamers so it'll be fine as long as you pop up a good disguise.

Your phone becomes a Digivice when you enter the Digital World. As long as you hold onto your Digivice, you can simply warp back into your World.

Humans are brittle. Be careful in the Digital World.

I know I said that this was Accel World-inspired, but time flows normally in the Digital World.

Rules:

I don't have to say this, so I'll just say this - paragraph-minimum, one character per person.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Sheet

Tamer

(Insert Picture Here)

Name:

Appearance: Words.

Personality:

History:

Skills:

Other Information:
What doesn't fit up there?

Digimon

(Insert Picture Here)

Name:

Nickname:
Clearly optional.

Appearance:
Primarily to point out species differences. Is your Greymon blue? Does your Gabumon look like a pretty pink unicorn?

Personality:

History: Well?

Abilities:

Digivice:

Digivolutions:
You know something? Dub names, original names, I don't know... just make sure I don't confuse 'Ultimate' with 'Ultimate', if you know what I mean.

Side Digivolutions:
What else is there, truly? Only one split from Adult/Champion is allowed.

Other Information:
Well?​

This is meant to hold the cast list.

This is probably meant to hold extra crap.

I may or may not need this.

YOU ALL CAN NOW POST

reserving male character

WIP

Tamer

jc8L7sh.jpg

"That's my secret, Blanc. I'm always ready."

Name:
Rin

Appearance:
He is a mere 1.45 metres tall.

Personality:
At first glance, Rin appears to be dull, unmotivated, introverted, anything but ready for action. He is always seen speaking either in a stern or dull tone, and if he strays from that, it might not be obvious. It even shows on his face. In reality, this lad, or lass, or something... well he's actually retaining and storing tonnes of energy within that little body. Deep within the mask of dull days is a grand smile, and deep within his cold exterior is great compassion and passion. This kid is easily motivated, and loves to motivate, no matter how intimidating he might look and act at times. His energetic persistence is nigh unlimited, as seen from how he persists without thinking about anything else. While he wants to be selfless, he might act selfish as he believes that others have as much energy and persistence as he does.
He also likes cute things.
He has some form of 'soft side', that will be displayed at the start of the RP.

History:
Rin is the child of a widower. He is unaware of what happened to his mother, and was always raised by a single father along with his grandparents. Despite being from a one-parent family, he had a good childhood, appreciating the little things in life. During his lifetime, he had not heard of 'Digimon' before. One day, 'Bell' came along and invited him to the application, sending him into a brand new world...

Skills:
He is able to manipulate others through various means.

Other Information:
N/A

Digimon

IlfEBDU.png

"Is that so Rin? I'm just glad..."

Name:
Sistermon Blanc

Nickname:
Blanc

Appearance:
Sistermon Blanc is a mere 1.45 metres tall.

Personality:
Blanc is the shyer, sweeter one of the Sistermon sisters. She isn't very proactive, unless it applies to her job. She is still learning, and believes that this journey would be a great idea to unlearn and relearn.
She is very loyal to orders, and will do everything in her power to follow them. Her Rookie state is not assertive enough to stay rooted to her opinion, but as she begins to evolve, each stage becomes a little more stubborn, but for good intentions.

History:
A long time ago, Sistermon Blanc and her older sister Sistermon Noir were saved by Gankoomon and freed from the shackles of poverty and starvation. And the streets. They wanted to repay him, so they started off by being... well... Sistermon.
In return of favour, Sistermons Blanc and Noir were tasked by Gankoomon to train Huckmon into a great Digimon. They successfully did so over the course of years, and Huckmon achieved the state of Jesmon.
After they had performed the task, Sistermon Noir chose to part on a journey of her own to become strong enough and fight like she always desired, but Sistermon Blanc, being the goody-two-shoes of the two, stayed to work with the Royal Knight Gankoomon and serve him.
As of recently, Gankoomon had given Sistermon Blanc yet another task. Usually, the Royal Knights are a neutral force that do not partake(or at least directly) in war. But Gankoomon does not like status quo and goes by his own carefree rules. He orders Sistermon Blanc to help with the feuds by partaking in them, simply saying that 'she will learn'.
What was she going to learn? She was unsure, she was unsure where her journey would even lead her.
Sistermon Blanc now goes on a mission...

Abilities:
In base state, she has great skill in wielding her weapon. This is supported by her past as a mentor for a now-Mega Digimon, where she has displayed great skill while she lacks power in her Rookie state.
Her basic attack is 'Divine Pierce', where she strikes with Cross Barbee, her trident. She is capable of unison attacks with her sister, Sistermon Noir.
Protect Wave, a special, is when she stabs her weapon's butt end into the ground to create a barrier.
Recover Wave allows her to heal allies. The higher her stage, the more it heals.
She can temporarily unleash an 'Awakened Mode' in this state. It pars with most Adult Digimon, but is only temporary. It boosts her power greatly, allowing her to exceed most Adult Digimon. In terms of power scaling, it could par with the likes of Flamon.

Digivice:
1wxQMKf.png

This Digivice was originally Sistermon Blanc's precious pendant. I mean, it still is, but its primary purpose now is being a Digivice. That's twice as precious.
This certainly explained to me very loud and clear why male Tamers get male 'mons and girl Tamers get female 'mons in any anime adaptations.
Here is how it works.

Digivolutions:
Child/Rookie
rncsZTl.png
exLf57V.png

Sistermon Blanc

In her Awakened Mode, Blanc is now a little less shy and a little more aggresive in battle. She stands at 1.6 metres now.

Adult/Champion
Darcmon_collectors.png

Darcmon

Due to Blanc's coding, this Darcmon dual-wields a single La Pucelle and its Cross Barbee. Most of her skills are maintained.

Perfect/Ultimate
vpzrsZq.png

Angewomon

Instead of the hairstyle depicted in this picture, Blanc's himecut is maintained, much like her prevolutions. She prefers to use a trident-like object, as opposed to the usual bow and arrow set observed in other Angewomon. Standing at 1.7 metres tall, and acquiring full-on flight, Blanc is starting to become a force to be reckoned with.

While a usual Angewomon has 'Holy Arrow', Blanc has 'Holy Barbee', where she uses Cross Barbee as a substitute bow and arrow by firing beams from it. The Archangel Digimon still has the standard arrow-based capabilities of the species, in which she can unleash 'Barbee Cannon', where she flings Cross Barbee like an arrow.

'Protect Wave' has been upgraded to 'Heaven's Charm', in which she can use as both a shield and as a way of offense against foes.

'Saint Air' can be used to harm foes, as well as absorb their attacks.

Ultimate/Mega
PqOWIWw.png

Junomon

Blanc seems a little more cray here and will be very protective of Rin, in more ways than just one.

'Needle Hive' summons numerous replica lances to strike the opponent.
'Basket of Love' charms select opponents and sends them into a trance-like state. It can affect any Digimon, but sufficient will can break them out.

Beyond Ultimate/ Beyond Mega
0p1hgFE.png

Junomon Hysteria Mode

Blanc is now a mindless killing machine. There's no turning back, all hope is lost... all Digimon Blanc sees through her mask in this state seen by her as evil, evil sacks of binary that deserve immediate judgement and a trip to the Recycle Bin. She's ridiculously tanky, so the easiest way to stop her is to reason with her, and even that feat is pretty tough, considering how she's now a living, breathing Doomsday Machine.

Welcome Lost - a powerful attack. Its power is ridiculous. She casts judgement on little fiendish souls with a barrage of slashes, shocks and laserbeams, mixed with a variation of 'Needlehive'.

Side Digivolutions:
What else is there, truly? Only one split from Adult/Champion is allowed.

Other Information:
Sistermons Blanc and Noir are not naturally capable of Digivolution beyond their awakened modes. Sistermon achieves this extent of Digivolution only via attachment to a Tamer.​

Last edited:

Yuuto Mikami
The Quiet one

"Really....?"

Personal Data:
Yuuto Mikami | 14 | Male
Appearance:
Standing 5 ft 3 tall and dyed his hair white recently
Personality:
Yuuto is a quiet man with thousands thoughts beneath his face. He rarely showed that his emotion apart from his body motion and behavior with that people easily misjudge him. He's also rarely talks to other about his thoughts apart from people he believe that can be trusted and even that his tone are flat meaning there's no change unto his way of speech. Yuuto's also can be labelled as competitive as he loves challenge at all side, allies nor foes he would refer them all as rival.
History:
Yuuto is the son of a normal office worker and dedicated house wife, through his childhood he's been like the way he is as a result he was an outcast in the school up until now. Through his loneliness he was invited by a mysterious boy who proclaim himself as a member of Bluebell to the application, in which he went into a different dimension...
Skills:
Yuuto has a great sense of direction, he easily remember the path he took from every nook and cranny details about the place he pass
Other Information:
N/A

Greensea 2016

Patamon
Digimon Partner

Name: Patamon
Nickname: Patamon
Appearance: A fairly small digimon with small tiny
wings to support him other than his 4 small hands.

Personality:
Patamon is the opposite of his partner, he's really talkative
from head to toe. Most of the time he chatters on useless things
like "why there's rock there or there..." Patamon also one of few beings that understand Yuuto inside out because of that he always argue with Yuuto, mainly their strategies during their battle. Like Yuuto, Patamon has strong sense of direction which is why they rarely seperate from each other.

History:
Patamon came from a lively habitat where everyone were living in peace, well almost. He was bullied constantly by a stronger rookie digimon due to his flimsy weak body. There's isn't a time where he would get home without bruises traces on his body. One day, he got a chance to get out of his miserable life and went to a new adventure.
Abilities:
Patamon only knew boom bubble and simple combat such as charge.
Digivice:
tdl_digivice_by_spud133-d93gr3p.png

Digivolution Line
b8fa1b0717452aff2ef338355ba0b5c9.jpg

Patamon->Angemon->MagnaAngemon->Seraphimon->ShadowSeraphimon(Alternate Digivolution)

Champion Data:
Angemon
Unlike his prevolution, Angemon seems to wield a lot more power than other champion digimon. Due to an unknown circumstances, this Angemon wield spear rather than a long rod like a normal Angemon would.

Ultimate Data:
Magna Angemon
MagnaAngemon seems to be a lot mature and wiser than his prevolution state. Angemon's spear were carried over Magna Angemon's arsenal. Due to carrying spear on his hand, Magna angemon has lost his sword in place of carrying the spear but still using the normal giant bracelet he usually use. He's signature move, Gate of Heaven, are upgraded into "Gate of Life", a stronger and bigger version of Gate of Heaven.

Mega Data:
Seraphimon
Seraphimon are mostly still the same as the normal one except the color alteration between his armor and his weapon. His armor turned into ivory white and his weapon of choice becomes a giant spear axe. His voice once again turned into more mature yet seem far calmer than before.

Last edited:
Going by the textbook? This'll be fun.

Yeah we're skipping Baby steps. So it's unlikely that we'll have Tokomon around.

I'd like some extent of elaboration with the Digivolution line, especially with any new moves and any personality changes, as well as Species differences. Take my incomplete application as a sample.

Also, one major hole that can be fixed by reading the first few posts. Figure it out by yourself. Those are there to prevent you from reworking an entire app.

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
I'll edited around tomorrow evening~! (my time that is)

Read it again please.

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
Yeeeaaah there's another mechanic flaw. I guess I'll explain this one.

Someone else has to invite you.

Yeeeaaah there's another mechanic flaw. I guess I'll explain this one.

Someone else has to invite you.
My bad XS
I'll edit it asap~!

I'll fix this later...

Tamer-

Name - Adam Kane

age - 17

gender - M
appearance -
thvxzrpm25-jpg.99587

history - Adam has lived a relatively normal life, which he hates. He has always been looking forward for something to happen something exciting. He first finds out about Digimon during an outing he had with his parents he saw a massive bug digimon fighting a giant dinosaur looking digimon. It was then that he noticed the boy cheering for the dinosaur one making him stronger with a little device he held in his hand. That is when Adam knew he wanted to get a digimon and become a hero just like that kid. He has learned all he could about digimon, surfing the net, reading reports and all kinds of message boards.

other skills/abilities/etc. - He has become quite skilled in the ways of the computer and networking thanks to his fascination. He also knows quite a bit about digimon and the theory of the digital world.

Digimon-

Name- Black Gabumon

appearance-
frostbackcat-black-gabumon-commission-png.99588

history- Black Gabumon has spent his whole life wandering around wanting to get stronger and faster. He realized that the only way to be stronger was to get a partner. Since then he's been honing his skills waiting to be selected.

Abilities- Black fire - dark flame thrower, Skewer - He lowers his head and charges at the target, Dark Claw - Jumps up and slashes at opponent.

digivolutions-
200px-black_gaogamon-jpg.99589
Black Gaogamon -Dash Double Claw - Uses high speed and fires and X shaped wave at opponent, Buzz Saw - Runs at high speed and spins incredibly fast so he resembles a buzz saw blade,Black fire comet - engulfs himself in flames and runs at incredible speeds tackling the opponent.

black_mach_gaogamon-jpg.99590
Black Mach Gaogamon - Gaoga Tornado - circles the opponent with maximum thrust and unleashes an extreme high speed barrage, Winning Knuckles - Attacks with a blow of fists boasting supreme impact strength, Howling Cannon- Releases ultrasonic waves with a single howl.

miragegaogamon-jpg.99591
Black Mirage Gaogamon (see picture but black)- Double Cresent Mirage- fires cresent moon shaped shock waves from it's hands, Full Moon Blaster - Concentrates its body's energy, then fires it from the mouth on its chest as a superdreadnought-class strike, Gale Claw - Runs through like a hurricane, instantly cutting the opponent to pieces,Howling Cannon - attacks with a howling supersonic wave.

miragegaogamon_burst-jpg.99592
Black Mirage Gaogamon -Burst Mode-(see picture but black)- Full Moon Meteor Impact - Strikes the opponent with its sphere of light which possesses planetary-class energy, Final Mirage Burst - Releases the energy concealed in its weapon through devoting the whole of its body, Luna Hook Slasher - Slashes with its crescent moon energy halberd.

If I do not get sign of another individual or two by the next week or two, I fret that I might have to shut this bb down. I'm handling a little too many RPs but at least this guy is still in Prepmode.

Status
Not open for further replies.