Digimon: Digital Crisis (Rated Mature; 1X1)

DekuNightFury

Realm of Fantasies
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Fandom(depending), Romance(depending)
Greetings! You can either call me Draco or Gale. I have been wanting to do a Digimon rp for a very long time but have been unable to find a suitable partner that could help me advance the story further. Just so you are aware, this is an adult/mature rp, nothing like the shows or games. This will pretty much be a darker version of Digimon where bad things can happen, sometimes really bad things, though that being said this isn't a horror or twisted based rp either. I like twists and surprises and sometimes sad things can happen. Think of it as Rated M. Down below you will find everything that you need to know.

About Myself

• I am 24 years old
    • I like to play male characters as my main but can play female characters
    • I'm a college student
    • My posting length is one post per week at the very least and a few posts a day at most. If I go longer without posting I will let you know
    • I have roleplayed for about 7-8 years now
    • I'm an Advanced-Adept roleplayer
    • I write several paragraphs per post depending what I am given. Two paragraphs have been my least but it is usually rare
    • I love plot twists and surprises!
    • I like romance but only when it happens naturally, I do not like it planned or forced
    • I have gone into detail on sexual scenes but I would like to get to know you a little first and have it happen naturally for our characters, again, instead of forced. If you do not like the details I am also willing to 'fade into black'.
Plot

This rp is going to be based in both the Digital World and the human world. A mysterious force has begun to rise in not just the Digital World, but the human world as well, and the disturbance has caused a break in between realms. Such disturbances has caused my character, Guilmon, to be taken from his world and thrown into the human world. Except when he comes to...he's no longer a Digimon. He's human! Not only that, but he's in a strange world he has never seen before, and there are more creatures that he now resembles walking around the place. He has become lost in the human world with no knowledge of getting home or how to change back. Just the fact that he could wander the human world should be impossible, since Digimon cannot coexist in the human world because of their data, yet something has allowed Guilmon to not only transform his appearance but the ability to survive in the human world as well.

However, mysterious cracks have began to appear in the human world that have transformed certain areas into Digital areas, turning everything and everyone into data. Think Twilight Princess with the Twilight zones, or Digimon: Cyber Sleuth. These areas transfer whoever steps through them into the Digital world, allowing a temporary portal between the Digital and human world. They must be explored to locate the source of the disturbances, which then must be destroyed, and only then does the area resort back to normal. The temporary portal would be closed, both the areas in the Digital World and human world restored. Upon finding one of these areas, Guilmon immediately discovers something: He transforms back into a Digimon the instant he steps through one! His human appearance is gone and all his abilities and strength of a Digimon returns. However, the opposite is also true. Once he steps out of the Digital Area or it vanishes, everything and everyone returns to normal, including himself transforming back into human. But by exploring these areas and restoring them, Guilmon slowly learns more and more of what's happening in his world and how to save it and return back to normal.

That is the gist of it, I am open to ideas and suggestions and very willing to discuss and share to advance the story further! Please talk with me and we can change some things if you would like or add to it. Now any Digimon in this rp is not associated with the shows/games at all whatsoever, so my character Guilmon is not the same Guilmon from the show. This is a whole new World/Dimension that is not associated with any previous Digimon shows or games, we're staring on a whole new slate with our own characters. I am also open to romance but only if it happens naturally, not by force, and I only do straight romances. So if you decided to take the human role and make them a guy, do not expect my character Guilmon to fall in love with you because he is also male. But if your character is a female, I am open to the idea of Guilmon falling in love with her even though she's human and he's a Digimon(he will be human so this isn't a beast-fetish either and I won't go that far either, it's a bit too weird). Again, only if it happens naturally.

Your Role
Now I'm pretty much open to what you wish your role to be but here's what I would prefer: I would like your character to be a human from the human world who finds my character. Now I do not expect you to be a boring human who can't do anything so I am willing to listen to any ideas you may have, but I also have some suggestions: Your character could have been gifted with a mysterious mark that allows them to control any sort of technology there is(there is a whole lot you can do with that, the power is pretty much nearly limitless)that somehow ties to the 'mysterious force' that is allowing these strange occurrences to happen. Or your character can transform into a Digimon when entering a Digital Area. Perhaps they can wield both abilities. Or you may make your own Digimon character who could have been friends with my character Guilmon, and is also thrown into the human world the same time he was, but they end up getting separated and your Digimon character can be found by my human character. You will still have a human character that finds my character, Guilmon of course. Our two other characters could even become evil
What I Expect From You

• 18 or older
    • You can play either male or female(however if you are expecting a romance I only do straight romances)
    • I expect at the very least two paragraphs per post but not in every single post. I love detail and novel-like posts to really get into the story, so I like long posts that will help progress the story further. That being said I like quality over quantity, so I don't expect long paragraphs describing what a road looks like, only details that makes me feel engrossed with the story and really visualize your character's struggles and what they are experiencing.
    • Grammer/spelling = I don't expect perfection, I realize we all make mistakes every now and then, but if I am witnessing a spelling or grammer error every single post in a real obvious way then I'm afraid we're not right for each other.
    • Long-term/Story Progression = This is a long term rp that I would like to carry out for a while. I will also like help in advancing the story forward and coming up with ideas, so please don't expect me to come up with everything because I will get tired and bored fast. Once you're accepted we're in this together as a team! I love to discuss and I'm open to any ideas and suggestions you may have that we can talk over and mold it into something amazing!
    • OOC Chat = I don't bite! I like to just talk with you as well, nothing makes a rp better than becoming friens with your partner! We can talk about the rp or simply about other things!
    • Posting time = Real life is hard, I understand, and sometimes it drags you away from your computer. Being a college student myself, I have a hard time keeping up sometimes and can go a while without posting. I would like to see, at the very least, one post per week. If you find yourself taking longer, please let me know! I won't get upset or suddenly kick you off, talk to me! I understand real life gets in the way, communication is key. I would like to know if you will take longer to put a post in but so long we talk then I will understand and will wait patiently. I expect the same in return and I will do the same for you. I will let you know if I will be a while in posting. Also pleeeeeease let me know if you want to drop. I know that things happen where you get bored with a rp or just not feeling it anymore, but I would much rather be told than to suddenly be ignored and have you drop off the face of the earth. If you do that then I have no idea what happened or what I did wrong, and I can't become better for my future partners if I ended up being the problem. I would like to know of you want to drop instead of just vanishing, so please, if you lose interest then let me know!

I think that's all you need to know for now. If you have any questions at all, please PM me! Also DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. I will not answer you. PM me if you are interested and would like to discuss further, I ask that you have an open mind and try not to think of this like those kid shows, this will be a more mature version fitted for young adults. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!