DigiHuman IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Oh I'm sorry I promise I won't make short post anymore)​

"Ssoo were digimon...and your name is Lilly" Mashin said a bit confused. "Well nice to meet you Lilly my name is Mashin also sorry if I have offended you by calling you a plant creature" he said politely. Mashin then started moving back and forth thinking "Ssoo I am a digimon like from that old show I used to watch...and it seems that that other digimon and I are part of this forgotten legend..I wonder if any other humans were brought here as well". "Excuse me Lilly but are there other humans like us that were brought here as well?" he asked curiously. But before she could answer he went over to Kaoru "Also what is your name?" he asked Kaoru.​

(This better?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(( Mhm. c: ))

aoFCbET.png

"No, no, my name is Lilly~! But I am a Palmon. It is quite nice to meet you, too, Marshin~" Lilly replied, giggling some. "And it's alright. I guess I am a plant creature, after all~" she added, good-naturedly.

"It doesn't seem there's been any other humans, yet, but maybe there will be..."

"No, you two are the first I've encountered in my nursery, here! But... Maybe there's been some appearing in the other clans..."

"There's more clans?"

"Oh, yes! There's the Ato clan, which are the crafters of our world. They're usually very artistic and make the loveliest of things~"

"I see..."

"Then there's the Boeki clan. They're the merchants of our world. They would often collaborate with other clans to sell their wares~"

"Right..."

"And the Yuki clan... They're very traditional. They're mostly farmers and warriors. And... Well, no one really knew it was real until recently, but there was the Heiwa clan..."

"Heiwa?"

"Yes, they were a clan of peace. No, more accurately, they were the clan of peace. But they've disappeared, and... Well, now it just seems that none of us can get along anymore. It may not seem like it, but the world used to be a brighter place. Now... Well, the clans are at war. I try to keep things as bright as I can in the nursery, but it's all become so very dark... I think... You humans must be appearing now to help us. To stop the Ankoku and find the Heiwa clan. Ohh, I'm saying more than I should! We should really be speaking to the elder about this!"​

"Cough cough cough What's cough your problem!?" Koto yelled at Souma well he kept coughing. When the gas cleared Koto was not to pleased by that surprise gas attack "Hey I don't know how you did that but next time you do that I'll ....uuhh do something like that to right back at you!" Koto yelled. "But I guess it was my fault for yelling in your face sssoo...sorry" he said apologizing to Souma. He then turned to Alfie "Hey Impmon what's your name also how can I do attacks like that and when are we going to the leader you were talking about?" he asked Alfie. he then turned back to Souma "Also what's your name mines Koto."

The WarGreymon looked down at the two Fresh Digimon before standing from his large seat. "Kody, go head back to the nursery and let me know if more of these.... DigiHumans.... Hatch. As for you two- Yamato and Ren was it? Come with me. If it truly is as you say, there is something I wish to show you." The large armored Dinosaur creature started to head into a back room, Yamato hesitantly following. They went down a flight of stairs and entered a room lit entirely by weird stones, stones that somewhat resembled the ones on the bodies of the two Fresh. The back wall had various pictures painted on it, almost like a cave painting. They were very confusing to the two young Digimon, but Lysander seemed to read them with ease. "This says that ' when the peace of the Digital World is missing, humans will once more return and use the power given to them by the Life Stone to find the peace..... ' Each of the four Clans has another piece of this prophecy... We have the first piece, but war has broken out between the Clans, so I cannot share with you the rest of your task. There's a new Clan coming abroad, an evil Clan that goes by the name Ankuko. We have heard a rumor, and fear it's truth, that such a Clan has the entire prophecy..... They could change it.... If they know the whole thing, they can prevent you from saving our world and peace will be forever lost..... These stones here, they are pieces of the Life Stone, and should you ever need it, these will give you a boost of power. But beware! Such power may corrupt your pure hearts, and if it does not, it will kill you or leave you severely injured. Now Digimon never dies, but we never had DigiHumans, so a death is a hazard nonetheless. What is your choice? Will you fight like warriors! - Or will you give up on your destiny....?" Yamato looked startled, looking from the large creature to the small in disbelief. He was afraid and wanted to refuse, but his heart told him that he couldn't. So, against his better judgment, the boy said," I will fight like a warrior!"

Kaylee's eyes widened as they entered the large city. She couldn't stop a whistle from coming through as she was met instantly with people acting or singing or painting. Bright neon lights shone down every street, and there were even Digimon preforming Cirque Du Soleil from the buildings' roofs! She hopped about, eyes sparkling and mouth wide, almost seeming to want to join in. She couldn't help feeling happy, despite all that she has gone through- is going through, this place, these Digimon..... Maybe she did belong somewhere after all! She gasped in astonishment as a pair of flying Digimon painted the sky with colored dust, or when other Digimon launched fireworks into the darkening horizon. She'd never seen anything like it! She usually didn't like to show emotion, but this DigiCity was incredible! Rides and carnivals seem to scatter the streets, and where they were not, Digimon showing off their talents were. "Can I stay here forever?" Her voice was practically drowned out by DigiMusicians, but to those who could hear it, there seemed to be more to her tone than just amazement.

Ren followed remaining quiet the whole while until he was asked if he would be willing to fight like a warrior, that was new to him, he only ever fought to defend himself. He sighed a bit and nodded, "yeah...I can fight like a warrior, it'll be nice to have a reason other than self defense."

"Oh my...God! This is the most amazing place ever!" Aria cheers and goes wide eyed with thrill, she had heard the other person speak and she felt the same way, all she wanted to do was join in and have fun with these Digimon. "I want to stay here! It's so cool! Aah ahahah...~" she sang to a tune one of the musicians was playing and giggled as she hopped after Tera.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01

YukimiBotamon_t.gif

"No No NO! The anatomy is completely off!" The frustrated girl furiously rubbed her eraser against a messy sketch. Her laptop screen illuminated an anime picture of Angewoman off her glasses. "I can't even draw her with a reference!" Rei slammed her eraser down and rested her face in her hands, now shaking slightly. I'll never be good enough to draw manga...Why do I even try.... She peeked through her fingers at her laptop screen as a few tears dripped on her sketchpad. "No...I can't think that way. I just have to practice more. Someday I'll be good enough....Hopefully..."
Rei wiped her eyes with her black over-sized sleeved and peered at the clock. Eleven thirty...she tended to lose track of time while drawing (or erasing). She sighed and shut down her laptop. "Guess I should get some sleep....Gotta' go to school tomorrow...." The distressed girl flopped into bed while holding a black kitty plush. She began to drift off to sleep immediately, exhausted from her drawing efforts and crying spell. "Please God....help me...I don't want to be sad anymore...I just want to enjoy drawing again..."
The warm sunlight greeted Rei's senses. How strange, her bed seemed more fluffy than usual...Where was her plush? Ah well she must have dropped it on the floor again. "Nyuuu..." She rolled over on her side to look over her bed, only to find that....she wasn't laying on her bed. Rei blinked a few times in confusion at the soft pastel colored ground. "....Huh?" She tried using her arms to push herself up, only to find that...they were gone. "EH?" Rei wiggled around in confusion, trying to move limbs that were no longer there. She rolled on her face in the process. "N-NYANI!?"
Rei rocked backward back into a standing(?) position. Something was definitely off. She had no limbs, could see fine without her glasses, and was tiny compared to dozens of other pastel eggs around her. Wait...giant eggs? A fluffy floor? The new YukimiBotamon was too distracted by the beautiful scenery to worry about her new form-for now at least. "Wow....This place.....It's so beautiful..." She had a strange feeling that she had seen this place. It couldn't be deja vu because there was no way she could have ever visited this-"Wait a minute....This looks like the nursery...." Her black eyes widened. "From DIGIMON?"

Henrik pulled his laptop up into his bed and the soft hum of the fan spinning filled to room. It took his eyes to get used to the light from the screen as it was the only source of light in the room, but it didn't take long before his fingers were pressing buttons and using the tiny touchpad. "Man this thing is slow" he grunted to himself as he waited for facebook to load. He just sat there in bed with he laptop on his side for hours on end. 2 am rolled around and Henrik was fighting to keep his eyes open. He hadn't touched his laptop in a while and as he feel asleep the picture on the screen went dark.

Even before his eyes opened Henrik felt something was strange, for some reason it smelled like a sea. "What is going on?" He asked himself as his eyes tried to take in a scenery he could never even have dreamt about. He tried to walk, but he couldn't move his legs "What is this ?!" He asked again this time more aggressive, but as he tried to move his arms he suddenly felt his body lift and he was flying.

"Oh, you hatched. Sorry I wasn't there to say congratulations" a soft voice called out and tiny quick footsteps hurried towards Henrik. It was a girls voice and Henrik already felt slightly better. Her hands reached out and Henrik felt himself get lifted "My name is Neemon" the voice said softly and Henrik could not help but to smile back. "I bet this is kinda confusing, but you just hatched from your digiegg"

"You said what ? digiegg ?" Henrik was just shocked. He had heard about digimon, played the games even. However if there was one thing he knew it was that this made no sense "How have I become a digimon ? I'm human!" and like that the Neemon looked puzzled.

"Well to that I have no answers" Neemon took a better grip around Henrik "Come on Petitmon, lets get to the bottom of this"

aoFCbET.png

Still up in a panic, Lilly was getting ready to lead the mysterious hatchlings to the elder when she heard the light cracking of yet another egg behind them. Spinning around with a grin to greet the newborn, she paused as the YukimiBotamon instantly reacted in confusion, as if she didn't understand where she was. And then the words 'From Digimon.'

Blinking a few times, the Palmon began to connect the dots. Looking to towards the other two, Lilly tilted her head as she observed the gem on the back of the Chokomon's head as well as the one on the Metalkoromon's forehead. Blinking once more, she looked to the similar gem on the YukimiBotamon's stomach. Normal Digimon of this species did not have such pretty gems in those places. Perhaps this was a link between them.

"--Welcome to the Digiworld!"
She cheered, having decided that this newborn had to be another human-turned-digi.
"We have no idea what's going on, but these two cuties are in the same boat, so if you'd like, feel free to join us in speaking to the elders~ We can only assume they know more about it, after all."

Blinking at Lilly's outburst, Kaoru looked towards the other hatchling. "So you were human, too...?"

@OtakuKat

Reactions: OtakuKat
P6b4pUu.png

The Impmon burst into laughter as the smoke cleared, very amused by the In-Training's temper, even though he had been affected by the surprised attack, as well.
"Thatta boy, show that spite!"
He encouraged, leaning over to roughly pat Souma on the head. Of course, this was met with a very annoyed glare from the little Fumemon.

"Figure it out yourself."
Souma huffed at Koto's query on how to attack. He still wasn't sure how he'd done it, himself. He'd just felt his anger physically swirling inside him, so he let it out. It felt natural.

"Don't think too hard on it, runt, might hurt yourself!"
Alfie taunted, laughing some more
"--Oh, right. I'll take you to the leader, now, but listen!
Dracochiromon is to be respected. Get on his bad side and you'll regret it.
"
He warned with a final nod of his head, before heading to the gate to leave the nursery.
"Now come with me, both of you."

( @PhantomPlazma )
( @AnastiaCrest01 -- You're still gonna control the leaders/elders, yeah? o.o )​

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
YukimiBotamon_t.gif

This had to be a dream. That's right, a dream. Any minute now Rei would wake up to the obnoxious blaring of her alarm. But did she really want to wake up...?
"Welcome to the Digiworld!" The new digimon jumped as a cheery Palmon greeted her with a smile. Is this....Palmon? Rei had recognized the plant creature from a show she used to watch. Apparently she had been watching too many reruns...she looked past her sweet greeter to see a couple unfamiliar digimon. Strange, I don't remember seeing them in the show...
"We have no idea what's going on, but these two cuties are in the same boat, so if you'd like, feel free to join us in speaking to the elders~ We can only assume they know more about it, after all." Rei blinked a few times. What did she mean by that? Who are the Elders? She had so many questions, but her mouth refused to speak words. The confused Yukimibotamon nodded, deciding to let the dream take it's course. From what the Palmon said, the Elders would have answers. "O-okay...Thank you."
After a couple seconds of struggling to move legs that she no longer had, Rei tried jumping over to the unfamiliar digimon. This mode of transportation worked surprisingly well-it was definitely better than rolling around like she did a few minutes ago. She blinked curiously at her companions. One looked like a floating gear while the other had an appearance of...well, she wasn't sure exactly what, but it was adorable. Rei did a double take at the gem on the gear creature's head. That's weird...I don't remember seeing any digimon with gems on them....
Rei was taken out of her thoughts by the other newborn. "So you were human, too...?" The Yukimibotamon's eyes widened. This digimon was a human too!? "Y-yes....Pretty sure I still am...well, outside of this dream that is." How did he know she was human? Perhaps she wasn't the only one? What if.... No, that's absurd! This has to be a dream-the Digital world isn't real. I've just been overdoing the fanart a bit.... The round chibi creature looked away with a sad look. Apart of her wanted this to be real...to get away from the real world for a change. But there was no way this could be real. This dream was a fantasy, not reality.

aoFCbET.png

The Palmon giggled at the newborn's reply.
"Oh, how polite~"
She chimed, then giving the three a moment to introduce themselves. If they were truly human-turned-digi, it was nice that they didn't have to be alone.

"...Ahh... Sorry to break it to you, but it's starting to seem like this isn't a dream at all.."
Kaoru mumbled with a small sigh. Trying and failing to move his nonexistent arm, he instead decided to try moving one of his ears. It was a very odd feeling, but he soon succeeded-- apparently it was a lot easier for a Digimon to do.

As suspected, rather than floppy and useless, they were sort of appendage-like. So, once he got the hang of it, his lifted one of his ears, and used it to pat Rei on the head like a cute animal.
"Um. There, there."
He spoke, not really sure how to go about comforting someone. He just assumed she would be upset after realizing she'd been thrown into an entirely different life.

"Aww, so cute~"
Palmon giggled again, walking over to the group.
"This is Kaoru, the Chokomon. And this is Marshin, the MetalKoromon! And you are~?"​

Reactions: OtakuKat
Danial had just finished her shift at the local daycare center and was bone tried. She just wanted to go to bed, food could wait till the morning. When she hit the bed, she was out. What only felt like minutes, Danial started to wake up. At first she thought she fell asleep in the daycare because of the bright colors and soft floors. Wanting to go home, she tried to get up to her feet. . . be there weren't any!
"AHHHHH! WHERE ARE MY LEGS AND ARMS!!!" Shouting at the top of her lungs, she was trying to flail the limbs she didn't have. Unknowing to her, Danial started to raise from the ground. Once she saw she was off the ground, Danial just flailed harder which made her go higher.

"Oh dear, we got another one and it seems she isn't as calm as you guys. Hold on sweetie! I'll get you down!" With those words a bunch of vines came and rapped themselves around Danial and brought her to the ground safely.
"You are right?"
"Yes, thank you. Wait- YOU'RE A PALMON! I'm in a dream, that is the only reason why I have no legs and I'm talking to a part of my childhood"
"Oh brother...." the Palmon muttered.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
YukimiBotamon_t.gif

Rei's ears perked up at her fellow in training's statement. Starting to seem....like this isn't a dream....? What did he mean by that? Dreams always seem like reality until the sleeper wakes up-that's just how they work. Although Rei did have to admit that this dream was much different from what she usually dreamed. Yes her dreams normally involved anime and cute animals, but being turned into a digimon? This was a first.
"Nyu?" The Yukimibotamon felt something pat her head gently. Realizing it was her new companion, she looked back and gave a shy smile. "Th-thanks...I think I'll be alright." Rei gazed up at the clear sky. "Perhaps being able to explore this...world will be a nice change of pace." She was still fairly convinced about this being a dream, but even if she was somehow awake...well, it would be nice to get away from her usual depressing routine. Suddenly a frightening thought passed Rei's mind-what about her parents? Say this was real and no one knew where she was....How would she let her parents know that everything's alright? Was everything alright? How would Rei ever get back to her cats and drawings? The Yukibotamon shook her head (well, body) and tried to push those thoughts away. That's IMPOSSIBLE...D-Don't think like that! You're going to give yourself a panic attack...Everything is fine. Just a dream...
Palmon broke Rei off from her thoughts by introducing her to the other newborns. "This is Kaoru, the Chokomon. And this is Marshin, the MetalKoromon! And you are~?" Rei blushed with shyness. "Oh uh...I-I'm Rei...Rei Kurosawa....Nice to meet you all." She bowed as best as she could in her new form. Suddenly screams filled the air. Rei twirled around and stared nervously up in the air. Another newborn....that's already flying!? She blew out a sigh of relief as Palmon gently brought it back to the ground. Rei stared at the gray gem on the winged newborn's torso. Light blue strokes decorated it. The Metalkoro-I mean Marshin-also has a gem...Do they have anything to do with us being human?

Reactions: Kaz
Taking a few calming breathes, Danial started to look around between the digimons. They all had gems and strange markings on them. They also seem as confused as she was.
"um, Hi there little dream digimons, how are you all?" Danial just wanted to enjoy this funny dream for however long it may be. 'Maybe they can be dream friends? That would be so cool!'

"What is with you cuties and thinking this is a dream? How about I give you a little pinch to prove it to you?" Palmon wiggle her vines at Danial playfully.
"Ekk! Only if you can catch me first!" She started to hop/flutter away, if Danial was going to have a dream like this than she was going to have all the fun she couldn't back in the land of the awake.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Lucy Friegans
latest

Opening her eyes with an audible yawn Lucy galnced around the room with hazy eyes. At first she could hardly make anything otu at all and for the record she felt like if she was sleeping on a cloud or something because somewhat her bed felt incredibly soft today. Feeling something wet on her cheek she dried it off with her left hand and didn't think to much about it other than that it felt very odd. She tried to think about what had happened when she went to sleep yesterday but she couldn't remember, it was a bit odd but she didn't bother to mind too much at this time. As she starred at the roof she found it strange that it certainly looked different than what she could remember and in fact it was very strange that it did. Rubbing the top of her head she suddenly yelped as she felt something incredibly hot and in reflex jumped or as close to jumping as she could manage. But in surprise her legs didn't catch her and she tumbled forward until flipping around and crashing to the floor again with a mixture of pain and confusion surging through her. As she pushed herself up and toppled back a bit, after wobbling around she realized that she was floating in the air which frightened her. Gasping to herself she tried to pinch herself but her hand only passed through her this time like if she was just... smoke or something, she got paler and paler by the moment until she shrieked out in panic. "EEEK I'm A GHOST!" she shrieked, she held her smoky cheeks and shook her whole body in denial at the fact that she must have died or something.

She started sobbing and quickly burst out crying as she didn't want to be dead... she didn't even know what had killed her but now she was indeed dead, oh such terror and cruel fate that had befallen her... after trying her best for so long the cruel world had eventually become too much for her and she had apparently died in her sleep. Sobbing loudly she audibly cursed the fate that had befallen her "Noooo!... please let it be a hhorrible dream... I canno't be deeeead... buhuhuuuuu!... " she sobbed, her body changing to a somewhat darker color as she started to seem like she was raining as the tears had nowhere to go but down from her cloudy/Smoke like body. Now she thought she would be alone forever, ever to drift the world or something endlessly as she didn't know what to do... and in her grief she failed to notice anything else about the room as she was consumed with her sadness.​

Status
Not open for further replies.