Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin watched him leave, raising an eyebrow before glancing at Ethan, Ethan then nodding to go after him. Erin rolled his eyes before jogging to the locker room while everyone continued to the lesson. He walked in the locker room, looking around for him. "Hey, is everything okay?" He asked, not question the blood, actually believing the story somewhat.

Ryan heard the door creep open. He had his bag beside him and he was going to look for his pads, then he saw someone venture inside of the guys bathrooms. She groaned and then stopped what she was doing and put her bag aside. "Yes. You can go away now, thanks" She says sharply and glared at him.

He peaked into the bathroom with wide innocent eyes, raising an eyebrow. "You sure?" He asked. "You need help with anything?" He asked, walking into the bathroom and up to him with a gentle expression. "Want me to take you to the nurse?"

"Leave me alone!" Ryan snapped but then shook his head. "I'm sorry but no, I don't need any help! Just go away" He said and then moved of of the bathroom and into the changing room. He bought some tissues along with him to wipe the blood. He set out the pad and then fixes his clothes. He looked around, no one had seen him right? He shook his head, stop worrying.

He moved back into into the bathroom and threw everything away, including the blood tissues. He washed his hands and then glanced at himself in the mirror. He then went to continue gym class.

He nodded a bit, raising his hands. "Okay.. But you can't hide forever Ryan.." He said, walking towards the gym. "I see you.." He finished before going back to gym class.
(Time skip again or? XD)

Ryan went to his locker when History ended. He opened it up and then put a few of his school books inside. Woah.. He was already loaded with homework. He shook his head and groaned. He was hoping to maybe go down to the beach and chill or something. He hadn't made one friend, he only knew Erin, they guy who called him up to introduce himself and the guy who told him he was bleeding. Also the girls from yesterday. They weren't really friends though, he had only just met them. He decided to not make friends with anyone else.. He didn't want to get called a block or be insulted again.

[Yeah! Done :3]

A few halls down a loud noise was heard like someone getting hit into a locker, which was exactly what was happening. They he was, Erin pinning someone to the locker back they'er shirt, his face full of rage and anger and his fists clenched so much that his knuckles were almost white. "What did you just say you berk! Huh? Don't make me pound your face in! Don't talk about her like that again." He yelled, pulling the guy back before moment before roughly pushing him back into the lockers then yanked him to the ground and kicked him in the side but before doing further damage a few boys grabbed him quickly, others helping the other lad up.
Erin got in quick a few fights at school and what would the teachers do? Hmm nothing!
(Block means guy/man XD)

Ryan was startled by the sound of someone being banged against a locker, in a fight. He stood there, just staring and not sure what to do about it. He wanted to intervine but knew that he'd probably not get very far. He shut his locker and then backed up a little, heading out of school.

Status
Not open for further replies.