Different Situations, Same Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce quickly broke the kiss as well and pulled away a just before his sister could see what they were doing. autumn raise an eyebrow and she got down the stairs and noticed the doll was on the floor. she then looked back at Bryce, "Uh, have you guys come to a compromise?"
Bryce looked down at the doll and quickly picked it up then looked back at his sister, "Uh, yeah! I promise I won't scare you guys with it," Autumn knew he was always a man of his word. A smirk spread across his face, "I'll use it to mess with dad."
Autumn laughed and shook her head, "I swear one of these days you are going to give dad a mental break down or something."
Bryce chuckled and shrugged, "Oh well."

Amy smiled as the siblings shared a laugh. She may not really get it, but she was glad the both of them had such a nice peaceful relationship, because apparently they did not have the same with their father.
She was about to speak up when her phone rang. Looking around for it and finding it on the couch, she pick it up immediately "Yes... I understand... No of course not... Yes I will be home soon."
She ignored Autumn's curious look as the woman stared at Amy's swollen lips and she cleared her throat "It's getting late actually, and I should get home." She mumbled.
Autumn looked at the clock, as it was only nine in the evening. And so Amy explained "My mother wants me home. Can someone please take me?" She asked politely "But I do have to change back into my dress, again." She sighed and looked from Bryce who had an unreadable expression on his face to Autumn who looked shocked.

Bryce looked at Amy when she mentioned she had to get changed and get back in the dress... he knew it would be harder to resist her. Autumn tossed the keys over to Bryce who quickly, "Bryce will drive you. Since its getting dark he will more than likely insist on taking you home," she looked at Bryce who actually blushed slightly then looked back at Amy, "He can get pretty protective. Especially when it comes to women."
Bryce scoffs, "S-shut up...."

Amy looked over at Bryce who looked away. She bit her lip when Autumn spoke and called him out but Amy did not let Autumn get the wholeP picture by seeing how Amy stared too long or too.. Intense.
She looked at Autumn "Okay then, I'll just change." She mumbled and went upstairs, quickly changing back in her dress and heels but leaving her hair down as she made her way back downstairs "I'm ready. Let's go?" She asked Bryce to gain his attention.

Reactions: Bryce
Bryce raised an eyebrow and cleared his throat and forced himself to look away when he realized he was staring again..."Yeah lets go," he said as he walked out the door with her and tossed the doll in the back then got in the drivers side. When he got in he opened the passenger door from the inside so she could get in, "Alright lets get going." Of course Bryce's eyes trailed down her body... 'Damn... No! Don't look." He thought to himself then casually looked away hoping she didn't notice. Damn her... why did she have to be so damn attractive?... He could still feel her lips on his. He didn't know what to think of all this.

Last edited:
Amy was all but okay. She was confused. She was never one to be bold enough to kiss back like that or even bold enough to make out. Slowly, she was breaking her own mother's rules. And it was all because of a certain grey eyes.
Amy looked at Bryce when she came back down and couldn't help but notice how he trailed his eyes down her body before looking away.
Amy bit her lip and stayed quiet about it, making it the las step down and hugging Autumn "Thank youfor everything though." She whispered and pulled away, making her way out of the house, Bryce already out and waiting in the car. Well, somebody was in a hurry.

Bryce couldn't help but blush a little when she walked into the car. Luckily it was dark so he didn't think she could see it. He starts the car and looks at her, "Ready girly?"

Amy looked over at Bryce and raised an eyebrow "Girly?" She bit back a smirk and looked straight ahead "Ready when you are BryBry." She couldn't help but smirk at her use of his nickname. She may be confused and he may be confused as well, but the teasing never stopped.

Bryce rolled his eyes and poked her side, "Hey atleast I am not ticklish." Of course that was a lie. There was an area he was ticklish, only Autumn knew about it. He drove off.

Amy jumped slightly when he poked her side, letting out a small laugh. She glared at Bryce "Do not tickle me!" She attempted to scowl but finished by cracking a smile "I'm sure you have a weak spot somewhere. And I will find it one day Brybry." She teased, sticking her tongue out at him childishly.

Bryce smirked not taking his eyes off the road, "Well good luck finding it. Because I don't have any." At a red light he stuck his tongue out at her.

Amy chuckled and waited till they were at the red light.
She leaned forward and whispered in his ear "Everyone has a weak spot big guy." She laughed when he froze for a moment and leaned back "Maybe you have many weak spots, one of them being when I do that." She teased, winking playfully.

Bryce blinked then let sigh. Suddenly he smirked and started driving again, "You know if I didn't know any better I would say you were flirting with me. And I have no weaknesses just FYI." He quickly poked her side again.

The sudden confidence Amy had, wasn't going anywhere. Especially after Bryce's words. Instead, Amy leaned back in her chair, laying her head back and closing her eyes briefly as she smirked "Maybe." She teased "But if I didn't know any better, you're enjoying it. And even returning it." She smirked, staying in her place.

Bryce parked in front of her house and turned to look at her and smirked. Si they were really playing this game again, "Oh really? That is kind of a bold statement. How can you be so sure?"

Amy opened her eyes and looked back at him. She smirked and spoke up "well, could you blame me? A beautiful woman like you.. It's almost impossible." She repeated his words all while she smirked and winked at the end "I believe you've had your fair share of flirting."

Bryce kept his poker face, knowing she was trying to get a reaction from him. Not gonna work. His smirk remained, "Well I am a flirt. I completely admit it, I can't help it I am just a natural born flirt."

Amy shook her head at him "Sure. I never said you weren't. But that doesn't change the fact that you have flirted back." She pointed out then hid her smirk as she sighed "Well then, I guess even initiating a kiss doesn't count in your books? Oh well, shame." She opened the door and looked back at him "I'll see you around then Bryce Wolfe." She used his full name, before she was out of the car, but took her time to get inside.

Bryce rolled his eyes, "If you are trying to get a reaction out of me its not going to work." He yells after her then drives off heading back to his sisters still smirking.

Amy wasn't all that surprised, in fact she expected nothing less. She knew it will need a couple of times before he actually acts upon any feeling. That is if there was any feeling toward her.
She was smiling to herself as she walked in and did not bother with her parents. She quickly said her goodnights and walked up to her room, quickly getting in bed. She did not want her night to be ruined for once, and sleeping in early did not sound so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.