Different Situations, Same Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Amy gave him one last look Bryce's expression softened... atleast a little bit then sighed when they went upstairs and plopped down on the couch waiting for them to get ready. Thinking about the scene that happened not to long ago.

When Amy was upstairs, Autumn had already chosen an outfit for her. Black leather shorts and white tank top, with a black leather jacket on top.
Amy looked at Autumn and raised an eyebrow "Does this outfit have anything to do with a certain person downstairs?" Autumn faked a gasp and declined, to which Amy did not want to think too much about it.
She shrugged an tried them on, and they fitted perfectly.
She borrowed white converse from Autumn as well and decided to leave her smokey make up, it went well with her outfit.
She loosened her hair from it's ponytail and let it flow down her back.
When she was done, she told Autumn she would be downstairs as the woman was taking too much time. Even more time than Amy.
She made her way downstairs and looked down at her phone as she did, stopping at the edge of the stairs as she texted Gabby back. Not realizing she was standing where Bryce could easily see her.

Bryce noticed her and couldn't help but stare again... damn it. She has to stop doing this to him. He made himself cleared his throat so she was aware he was there, "Is my sister even ready yet?"

When Bryce spoke, Amy jumped up, losing her phone in between her hands and letting it fall on the floor. She looked up at Bryce and put a hand over her heart "You scared the poop out of me!"
And yes, she did indeed say poop instead of shit, she hated cussing, and she couldn't help it.

She bent and got her phone back, making sure it was still good to go she then turned back to him "And no, your sister takes too much time." She chuckled and walked over to the couch, sitting down and crossing her legs indian style while she texted back everyone who had texted her in the first place, and they were quite a few.
What she didn't recognize was that this was getting on someone's nerves.

Bryce gave her a funny look when she said poop and couldn't help but smile a little, "Nice language there," he joked. He noticed she was texted people amd he pretended like he didn't care.
Suddenly they heard Autumn scream, "BRYCE GABRIEL WOLFE." That really got his attention and he heard Autumn coming down stairs and frowned at him holding a Chucky doll, "WHAT is this creepy thing doing in one of my boxes!?!"
Bryce hasn't seen that same since you as a kid, he used to use that doll to scare her all the time when they were kids. then put Chucky was actually his favorite slasher movie. His first thought was that he males at one point put Chucky doll in her box before she moved to go to college. Bryce couldn't help it. He bursted out into laughter.

Amy jumped up at Autumn's voice "Jesus Christ! You guys are really out to give me a heart attack?!" She turned to Autumn, and as soon as she saw the doll, she screamed and jumped off the couch, walking backwards and away from the doll before slapping a hand on her mouth "What is that?!"

She looked at Bryce who was laughing so hard, his face turned a bit red. She couldn't help but soften her look when she saw him actually laugh and let go for a moment. But that was soon replaced by fear again when Autumn threw the doll right next to Amy, which also happened to be at Bryce. She flinched away and grimaced.

Bryce continued to laugh a little as he caught the doll and looked at it, "I forgot I put it into your box before you went to college. I was surprised you haven't opened it until now." He chuckled.
Autumn pouted, "Put it in the trunk of my car when we go to leave! You are taking that damn thing home with you! You know how much that damn thing freaks me out!"
Bryce continued to chuckle and rolled his eyes, "Ok, ok fine." He was still smiling.

Amy looked at Autumn like she had grown two heads "He's not taking it home with him!" She turned to Bryce "You're not taking it home, you're throwing it out! This is too creepy to keep in a house!" It was her time to freak as Autumn chuckled and walked back up to put on her shoes.

Amy stared at Bryce "Seriously, you're throwing it out! Or I am." She didn't know where all this sudden boldness and confident around Bryce came from but she wasn't backing down. She knew if he did not throw it, he might just use it to scare anyone again, including herself.

Bryce rolled his eyes and stood up looking down at her a smirk on his face, "Naw, I think I will keep it," he said while holding it behind his back so she couldn't get it without trying to go around him, "it might actually become useful. " he continued to tease.

Last edited:
Amy watched as he got up, and had to look up at him.
She looked back down and to his arm around his back, protecting the doll.
She frowned "Oh no you're not." She scoffed and tried to go around him to get the doll but ended up making a useless circle.
Frowning, she looked back up at Bryce, knowing she had to get the doll, she decided to do one thing she never thought she'd do. Distract and seduce.

Amy stood straight, her frown disappearing as a bit of the lip replaced it. She took a step closer so they were barely an in h away and looked up at Bryce oh so innocently "You wouldn't be needing it in the feature big guy." She trailed a hand up his chest and rested it there, while she leaned forward and whispered these words in his ear.
Now Amy may not be big on relationships or seducing, but she knew her way around and everyone knew she was a pro, the best when it came to it. Because she simply, was the princess of the school and she was perfect. Or that was what the guys said.

Bryce froze for a moment not expect seduction to be her strategy... for a little bit it almost worked then Bryce forced himself to get it together. He smirks slightly, "Seducing me isn't going to help you girly. Nice try though." He looked down at her, amusement in his eyes.

Last edited:
Amy did not let it get to her. She was determined to get the doll. Her next step in seduction was her lips. She looked at him in complete innocence "What ever are you talking about?" She then leaned forward again, but this time, her lips brushed against his jaw and up to his ear "I'm just being honest, and we both know that." She whispered, making sure to blow soft warm breath against his ear. As soon as she felt him shudder, she was quick and snatched the doll away "You can resist all you want" She teased as she back far away afraid he'd attack "But you'd surrender eventually." She winked playfully.

Bryce smirked. Well played, but he was stubborn and was determined to win this... deep down however he knew it wasn't about the doll. He walked over to her and placed his hands on her hips and pulled her close, a seductive smirk placed on his face, their lips only inches away from each other, "Well could you blame me? A beautiful woman like you? Its practically impossible."
Wait... was he...flirting?

Amy's breath hitched as he took steps toward her. She kept taking steps back but eventually bumped into the wall. When his hands laid on her hips, her heartbeat increased widely. She looked up at him and gulped, clutching the doll tighter behind her back, not to protect the doll but simply to keep her nerves from making her weak all together. His words made her blush and she couldn't believe he was actually flirting. Was it even about the doll anymore? She tried to keep focused when he pulled her closer and spoke up "If you want the doll, it's not working big guy." She whispered, even though she was lying a little. She needed to stay her ground.

Bryce smirked, "Oh really? Cause your eyes are telling me a different story."
Yes Bryce was generally a flirt, but not this extreme. He just couldn't seem to help himself at this point in this... game?
He brought their lips closer to each other, "Your eyes say it all." And with that, unable to help himself anymore he closed the space between their lips, kissing her deeply. Bryce immediately felt electricity between the two of them... her lips were so soft.

Amy's eyes were indeed dilated as he spoke and brought them closer.
She was losing, and she knew it. But she did not care right now. She did not even know what they were doing. Was it the doll? A game? Or something else?

But soon, every question disappeared when Bryce pressed his lips against hers. She didn't hesitate to kiss back, closing her eyes as she did. The sparks between them were more than tingles, they felt like fireworks, electricity running between them with each move of their lips. And Amy could not get enough. He might have a rough life. A closed off persona, but his lips were the exact opposite, sweet and soft. And without even realizing, she had her arms wrapped around his neck, with the doll still in hand.

Without thinking Bryce wrapped his arms around her waist, not breaking the kiss... damn this could get pretty addicting to him. By now he had completely forgotten about the doll as he deepened the kiss. This was sooo much better than kissing any other girl. Especially that blonde chick from earlier today.

Amy did not dare to break the kiss. It was addicting. And she was loving every single bit of it.
And once it was over, she wasn't sure how Bryce would be. Or the whole situation in that matter. Would this push them away or bring them closer?
The questions ceased to swirl in her mind when his arms wrapped around her waist and she took the last step back, her back now pressing against the wall from one side, and Bryce's pressing against her from the other. But she did not mind, in fact, she could get used to this.
Amy dropped the doll when she felt Bryce's grip tighten and her hand trailed up to his hair, running her fingers through it softly while they did not break the kiss, barely to take a breath before going at it again, tougher than before.

Bryce didn't break the kiss. He really didn't want to. Things began to get more intense. For a little bit Bryce gently bite her bottom lip in between kisses, eventually leading to him sliding his tongue into her mouth massaging her tongue with his. However the make out session didn't make it any further than that because Autumn came down the stairs loudly saying, "Ok I am ready!"

Amy had lost track of time, she had no idea how much time they spent simply making out, their tongues exploring and their teasing intensifying. And when Bryce bit her lip, she was *this* close to moaning, if she hadn't heard Autumn's voice interrupted them.
With her voice ringing in the whole house, it was enough to snap both of them out of their daze. Amy blushed furiously as she froze but did not move. It wasn't that she just couldn't because she was trapped, but because she simply did not want to. She would let Bryce be the one who pulls away while she just stopped the kissing, her lips a bit swollen, and her cheeks red.

Status
Not open for further replies.