Different Situations, Same Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autumn gave her a look but continued, "Ok but I should tell you a little something about Bryce..." she let out a sigh, "Since you has seen how price can react. I won't give you any specific details because I know he would be pissed if I told you. But he's had a rough life we both have that's why he acts the way he acts. He hate showing emotions so he deals with his problems differently than I do. just make sure to at least give him a chance he is actually nice guy once you give get to know him. He just doesn't trust easily."

Amy listened to Autumn and shook her head "Autumn, there's nothing going on between Bryce and I. We are completely different." She says, convincing herself more than trying to convince Autumn.
She was about to speak up again when her father called for her to introduce her to one of his co-owners. And his son. Liam Smith was the name of the son and indeed he was good looking. But through the night, Any couldn't help but compare his 24/7 smile to a 24/7 smirk she knew a certain mysterious guy had.

Autumn held up her hand stopping her, "I never said anything about a relationship. I just meant friend wise silly-" Autumn let out a sigh then she got a phone call from Bryce and answered the phone. She glanced at Amy.

Amy looked at Autumn, and blinked, waiting for her as she picked up the phone. Meanwhile she turned to meet Liam who was also speaking to her. She chatted with him, knowing well his intentions. He was 'getting to know her' Why? Because she was Adam White's daughter. She was his age, and she had a nice body. A perfect girlfriend for the perfect next in line CEO. Amy mentally shuddered at the thought, but knew she had to go along with it, for the sake of her parents.

After a little bite Autumn hung up then walked over to Amy and saved the day by introducing herself and claiming to be Amy's counselor. Amy had a secret gift of talking to people and manipulating them which she only did when she was desperate.
Autumn smiled, "Yeah you have a good kid," she tells her father then looked at Amy. She could tell she wanted to leave so decided to make up an excuse, "You know I actually think it would be a good time to take her out so we can do a little counseling exercise. It will really help for her personal well being and she has been here for quit a while."

Amy smiled as Autumn spoke, and watched her do her own magic, her parents soon under her spell. She couldn't be happier when Autumn asked to take Amy away for a while and her parents agreed fast. She grinned as they walked out and Amy looked at Autumn "Thank you so much for doing that, I'm just so sick of these parties. " she sighed and looked around when they shut the door behind them "Where do you want to go?"

Autumn smiled and chuckled, "No problem, I could tell you didn't want to be there," she said walking over to her car which she unlocked and got in, "I actually gotta drop something off to Bryce. I just had to give him a quick call."
She quickly grabbed her phone pressed Bryce's phone number. She put the phone against her ear, "Hey Bry I am heading over now..." she paled a little bit a the next words came out of her mouth, "Is... dad there?" She paused then let out a sigh of relief, "Ok then I will be there shortly." She said then hung up and looked at Amy and smiled, "Ready?"

Amy noticed the way Autumn paled and was curious about it but knew better than to speak of it.
Instead, she smiled at Autumn "Yeah, sure." She said, looking out of the window while they drove, Amy thinking of Autumn's words earlier. Rough life? Like what exactly? And why did Autumn pale at the mention of her own dad?

Amy stayed quiet most of the ride, lost in her own thoughts, but not wanting to voice her questions out, she knew it was not the time nor the place to do so.

As Autumn drove she said, "You know maybe you me and Bryce could go to the movies or something. I know Bryce wouldn't complain about it" they were getting to the shadier part of town, "He likes going to different places."

Amy looked at Autumn, and then down to her dress "I uh- I don't think I'm dressed for movies." She chuckled as she smoothed down her black tight dress, it was a bit short but her mother said it was enough of both, sexy and elegant. Sometimes, Amy couldn't get how her mother worked.

She looked back out of the window, noticing how the streets weren't so bright and clean now. The people not as .. Decent as her neighborhood and she whispered "You guys live here?"

"Bryce and our dad do. I don't, I own my place," she parked in front of the house and seen Bryce come out through the window of the house and couldn't help but laugh, "That kid," she said while shaking her head and roll down the window, "Hey weirdo, you know there the door right by the window right?"
Bryce actually smiled a little and rub the back of his head actually laughing a little too, "Eh door are over rated." He joked as Autumn handed his bag. That was when he seen Amy a little surprised, "Oh hey!"

Amy nodded at that little bit of information and watched, when Autumn parked, Bryce was smoothly out of the window.. As if, it wasn't the first time he did it. She watched in shock as he did so, and walked over so carelessly. She kept silent while the two sibling spoke and she was about to rub her eyes when she remembered the smokey make up and red lipstick. Shit, she was definitely overdressed. For anything. Except a party.

She looked up when she heard Bryce and smiled "Hey there big guy." She teased, her smile back on her face, using what she thought fitted him best. He was tall, muscular and looked like a brick wall to her. Big guy did suit him.

rice couldn't help but notice how she was dressed is strictly hypnotized by it... damn..
Thats all he could think. Autumn snapped out of it then he looked right at her, "What?" He asked.
Autumn rolled her eyes, "You were spacing out on me!" She chuckled, "Anywho Amy and I were talking and we were thinking about going somewhere. Of course go over to my house real quick so Amy and I can change. Does that sound good?"
Bryce thought for a moment then shrugged, "Yeah sure why not I was bored anyways. Just give me a second that." he quickly ran back inside the house to put his backpack upstairs into his room, then came back out and got into the car.
Autumn looked at Amy and smiled, "I'll let you burrow a pair of my clothes."

Amy noticed Bryce's look. And his eyes darkening slightly. But it was all quickly gone when Autumn snapped him out of it. Amy blushed and looked down just as Bryce went inside.
Agreeing she will borrow something from autumn, they wait for Bryce before making their way to autumn's house which was much better than Bryce's Father's.

The three of them went inside and immediately, Amy got out of the heels. She sighed in relief as her bare feet touched the cold ground and Autumn said she would take a quick shower and then both can change. Agreeing, Amy asked where was the kitchen, ignoring Bryce's present for now as she felt a little.. Nervous in the dress in front of him.
She made her way to the kitchen and Autumn disappeared upstairs just as Amy poured herself a glass of water. Her back to the door.

Bryce looked around and couldn't help but think about how Amy looked... she looked fantastic. He felt so stupid for not realizing he was checking her out... of course why wouldn't he? She was very beautiful. He shook the thought out of his head and walked towards the kitchen door not expecting her to be leaning against the door, so when he opened it she fell backwards and Bryce quickly reacted by catching her, "Crap! Sorry, didn't know you were leaning against the door."

To say Amy was flushed, would be an understatement. One second she was leaning against the door, and the other she was pressed up against Bryce.
Of course, his intention was only to not let her fall, but that position made her freeze and to her surprise, not un a bad way.
She looked up at Bryce and took a second before she was able to speak "Uhm.. Yeah it's okay." She mumbled softly, her hands against his chest, as she was still pressed up against him, their faces very much close, barely an inch apart.

Bryce couldn't help but notice how close they were to each other. By now his eyes were that lighter, more intense stormy grey color. He looked into her eyes. He had a serious urge to kiss her... "You sure you are ok?"
Little did they know Autumn had gotten out of the shower.

By now, her stomach was twisting, and butterflies irrupted. Something she had never felt before toward any guy.
She couldn't take her eyes off of his and she was glad he was still holding her because the look he was giving her only made her knees weak. His eyes were so intense and light .. Beautiful.
She nodded slightly "I think so.." She trailed "I mean yeah, yeah I'm fine." She barely whispered the last part, biting her lip as she realized he hadn't let go yet and she was not, at all, complaining.

As Bryce was about to speak they suddenly heard Autumn say, "Hey where did you two go?"
This snapped Bryce out of the trance he was in and he set her up straight before his sister came in. A little annoyed that she interrupted. Autumn opened the door and smiled, "Oh! There you guys are!"

As soon as they heard Autumn's voice, they both snapped and in a second, and Bryce's warmth was gone. She stood there, a little dazed as Autumn walked in.
Amy cleared her throat and nodded as Autumn grinned, oblivious to what was going on, or even to Bryce's annoyed look.
Amy couldn't help but think he was annoyed with her. And not at all with Autumn.
She snapped out of it when Autumn dragged her with her upstairs to choose her clothes, leaving Bryce downstairs and telling him they'd be up for fifteen minutes.
On her way up, Amy couldn't help but turn and glance at Bryce before she disappeared behind the kitchen's door.

Status
Not open for further replies.