Different Situations, Same Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce certainly smart when she blurted the last sentence out, he raised an eyebrow as he tossed his tray in the trash. That honestly made him feel like he accomplished something.
"Oh really? Is that so?" He teased her as they started heading towards the counselor's office.

Amy decided to play oblivious. One look at him and she knew that smirk of his was because of her words. She looked straight ahead quickly and continued their way "What? Will we be late if we do not hurry? Yeah, really." She answered innocently. Making a turn into the empty hall just before the turn to the counslor's office. Almost there..

Bryce rolled his eyes, "Nice job changing the subject. Sadly though it does need to be dropped for now considering we are here now." He said entering the counselor's office.
the lady at the front desk looked up at them, and gave them a warm smile, "Oh hello you two. Bryce I am assuming you want to talk to your sister?"
Bryce let out a sigh, "Sadly yes..."
She chuckled, "Her office is the 3rd door on the left."
Bryce nodded and the went to the third door on the left and saw his sister unpacking her office stuff.

Amy mentally fist pumped the air, feeling accomplished now that she had the subject dropped.
She went inside with Bryce, and while he had an emotionless face on when speaking with the lady, amy had a bright warm smile. She waved as the lady ushered them in and they both walked away.
Amy peaked inside the office and surely, it was the beautiful woman from before. Suddenly, she felt self-conscious but did not show it.

Bryce cleared his throat catching his sisters attention.she had the biggest smile on her face and practically tackled hug Bryce.
"Bry Bry!" She said, using that stupid old pet name of hers.
Bryce grit his teeth and blushed slightly from embarrassment, "Get off me woman! And I million times not to call me that!"
She pulled away and giggled, "I know. but your face is hilarious when I call you that!" Bryce growled a little and scowled slightly. She then looked at Amy and smiled, "Hi I am Autumn. Bryce's older sister!"

Amy bit her lip so she would not smirk. Not here. But she will tease him about the pet name later on.
She looked at Autumn as she introduced herself and smiled widely back at her. She seemed amazing, and Amy betted she really was. Unlike her sisters.
She quickly shook that thought away "Hey, I'm Amy White." She introduced herself and glanced at bryce. She could see the ressemblance although their personalities were far too different.
"Bry Bry would it kill you to smile for your sister?" Amy teased, using his nickname already.

Bryce glared at Amy, "Oh bite me." He crossed his arms as he leans back against the wall.
Autumn laughed a little then look back at Amy, "Don't worry about that he is always like that. He is actually a really sweet guy with you get to know them."
"WHAT!?! No I am not!"

Amy titled her head back and laughed softly before looking back at Autumn "I like you." She said happily "Much more than grumpy pants over there." She points at Bryce teasingly "But you might not like me when you uh, know what I accidentally did." She looked at Bryce and motioned for him to tell his sister.

Bryce flipped Amy off when she wasn't looking, "I don't give a damn," then he paused and crossed his arms again when she asked him to tell her. Autumn raised an eyebrow curiously as Bryce scoffed, "Oh no, this is your mess so YOU tell her."

Amy looked at him "But, but she is your sister!"
The look on her face told her nothing less than he wasn't going to say anything.
She glared at him and turned to his sister. Sighing, she explained the situation and couldn't help but blush at the end "I'm so sorry! I didn't know and I just.. I just blurted it out! I'm sorry!"

Autumn blinked a a little surprised he accident same thing for a moment, then she looked at Bryce and back at her. She smiled softly, "Don't worry I understand why you would do that in a situation. I am not mad. But we really should try to figure something out because this rumor can jeopardize my job and give Bryce a hell of a problem in school," she sat down and looked at Bryce, "Bry what do you think we should do?"
Bryce raised an eyebrow, "Why are you asking me?"

Amy was relieved when Autumn did not actually get mad. But she frowned when the girl looked between her and Bryce. She looked back at Bryce as well and when Autumn spoke up about understanding, it clicked and she couldn't keep quiet "Oh no no no, there is nothing.." she dragged a finger between herself and Bryce "Between us, it was just uhm.. a spur of the moment kind of thing.." She trailed off and decided to shut up when Autumn send her a 'you sure about that honey' kind of look. She waved it off "Oh just forget it." She mumbled like a five year old and crossed her arms, looking at the floor as she leaned against the wall while Autumn asked her brother. That was when Amy looked up "Figure something out Bryce! Because I'm pretty sure we both don't want to know what's on Autumn's mind." Meanwhile, Autumn indeed had a mischievous grin on her face.

Bryce scowled, "Hey I shouldn't be the only coming up with a plan," Autumn sighed and the rubber duck that was on her desk at him. He quickly moved away and it hit the floor and he glared.
Autumn smirked, "Bry you are a smart guy. I know you can figure something out. Of course Amy should help you."

Amy looked up at Autumn and smiled sheepishly "Well, I tried to come up with a plan but came back with nothing." She sighed and looked at her "Maybe you have an idea? Bryce doesn't seem to want to help." She joked lightly throwing Bryce a glare.

Bryce growled, "Fine! I will help!" He stormed out of the room and out into the hall where students were going into the next class. Autumn looked at Amy then followed after Bryce see what he was doing. Bryce sound the closest pretty girl who happened to be on the cheerleading team she has blonde hair and blue eyes. He spun her around and pulled her close then pressed his lips against hers kissing her deeply. At first the girl seemed shocked just like everyone else but her she closed her eyes and returned the kiss. Autumn's jaw dropped clearly shocked.

Amy jumped up slightly when he growled and followed Autumn, stumbling her last step when she stood next to her and watched Bryce kiss another girl. More importantly, one of her girls. Lucy.
Something in her stomach twisted and she looked away quickly just as everyone watched, rumors starting to develop already. Amy looked at Autumn "You uhm," she cleared her throat "You better go and pull him away or something. Make sure to call him brother as well so people would get the memo." Amy said and smiled softly "I have to go." She kept the smile on her face and walked off, passing by a confused Gabby who tried to grab her attention but Amy wasn't having in. Not now.
She kept walking, until she came face to face with the principal "Amy! There you are! Your mother's here. She wants to take you." Amy paled, she really did not need her mother's case on her right now. And she knew what she wanted? She wanted to buy Amy a new dress for the formal party tonight.

Bryce quickly pulled away and as Autumn says, "Bro! Come on now. You shouldn't be making out with girls in the hall."
People looked shocked as Bryce rolled his eyes, "Right like I would listen to you woman." He said then walked away turning the corner as he leaned his back against the wall and sighed. He suddenly noticed the principle and Amy.

Last edited:
Amy was out for the rest of the day.
She had spent her whole afternoon with her mother, buying a dress and then going home, putting it on and doing her hair then her make up.

Soon enough, the party was in full swing. And in full swing in a formal party was clinging champagne glasses and laughing snobily with each other. Amy smiled at the guests and socialized with who she had to. While looking around, she saw Autumn, who smiled at her and waved her over. Happy to see someone so young she made her way over "What are you doing here?" Suddenly her mother appeared and greeted Autumn "Oh my I'm so glad you were able to come! Being the school's new counselor I just had to meet you!"
Amy rolled her eyes and took a sip of her champagne, of course, she'd want to meet everyone working at the school. She'd want complete control and knowledge of her daughter's whereabouts.

By the end of did a Bryce drove to bike all the way home and let out a sigh as he parked in front the house. More then likely his father was working on construction, but you still at hate living with him. He walked into the house.
Meanwhile, after autumn socialized with Amy's mother, autumn walked over to Amy and smiled, "Hey. So are you ok? I know today has been pretty crazy."

Amy turned to Autumn and smiled "Yeah of course!" She kept that warm grin she was so popular for on and asked "Why wouldn't I be? I'm great." She said, her voice as light and soft as ever. While she really just wanted to leave. She wanted to maybe even leave the house. Or just go to bed already. But instead she was here, smiling and socializing. Well at least it was Autumn, and not some perverted old man again.

Status
Not open for further replies.