Different Situations, Same Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce heard what she muttered and couldn't help but chuckle, "you know they're probably right. I have been known to cause a lot of trouble.I mean I don't care either way if you're around I'm just saying I'm a bit of a troublemaker in case you haven't noticed." to be honest he really didn't mind that she was around him, he wasn't sure what yet but he liked her company.

She titled her head as he spoke. She stared at him and frowned. He might be chuckling and seemingly amused but she just got irritated with his blank eyes. Intense, but empty. How was that? she had no idea.
She frowned "I've noticed. I'm just too intrigued to walk away." She said honestly, the silence around the deafening as she shut up but kept staring.

Bryce actually looked a little surprised by her response for a moment. He certainly didn't expect that response it took them a moment to respond. He looked into her eyes for moment before finally speaking, "Oh really? Hm, thats interesting," he said honestly, he rubbed the back of his head for a moment, " well you are actually first one to just come up to me and be straight forward. So for that I give you my respect."

Amy stood there for a minute as he spoke, and it was her time to chuckle "I've got to be more straightforward with you if it's going to shock you and send you speechless for a moment." She teased as she held her backpack tighter "Come on big guy, we've got Chemistry." She said and turned to walk away, knowing he'd follow. She meant they had Chemistry class now.

Bryce smirked as he put his other shirt and jacket on, he grabbed his backpack then poked her side for a moment, "Now that I now how you are gonna act now I know not to be surprised by what you say from now on." He said as he walked out with her.

For the brief second that Bryce poked her side, she jumped slightly. She was very ticklish but not a lot of people knew that.
She waved it off hoping he did not just figure it out and she smirked, for the first time ever, she smirked at a guy "We'll see." She teased and kept walking, turning to look ahead not giving him a second glance.

Bryce noticed she jumped and smirked mischievously, "Well now that I know your little secret I know I could use that against you." he said referring to the fact that she was ticklish. As the entered the class Bryce took his seat and sat down it was the smirk still on his face. Unlike Mr Roberts this teacher didn't give him crap.

Amy bit her lip as he smirked and walked in class, sitting next to a curious Anna. In fact, it wasn't just Anna who was curious. It was the whole class. Bryce smirking and Amy biting her lip to keep from laughing looked odd to everyone.
But Amy seemed oblivious, or acted so. She just kept looking at the teacher, Bryce directly behind her and she did not dare to look back at him. A small smile was still on her face though, as was his smirk.

Bryce of course ignored everybody that was staring. Eventually his smirk did fade once class started.since the teacher showed him respect he did not disrespect her with any smart ass comments. He kept his mouth shut as he list to the music on his MP3 player he left one earbud out just in case somebody called his name. About halfway into the class the principal came in and whispered something to the teacher Mrs. Flynn who looked at Bryce and said, "Bryce your sister is here. Apparently she needs to talk to you."
Bryce blinked obviously confused why was his sister there she was supposed to be in Ohio for college! Unless she graduated early... and he definitely did not want her being there, she was the complete opposite of him personality wise and it was absolutely embarrassing having an older sister that acted more immature then him. He sighed in irritation and walked out of the room.

Amy was in her own thoughts when the principal walked in. She snapped out of it and her eyes followed his figure as he spoke to the teacher and then looked her way. More like behind her. Bryce.
She glanced at Bryce as he walked out, the playful look in his eyes now gone and so was his smirk. He looked irritated to say the least.
She looked back at the teacher when the principal and Bryce were both out and continued on the lesson.
When the lesson was done, ten minutes before the bell, the teacher decided to let everyone go since it was lunch time anyway. Amy walked out with Anna and parted ways so she'd go put her books in her closet.

after the class is done Bryce and a beautiful girl with long black curly hair and deep emerald green eyes followed her. Her appearance, especially her eyes showed how bright and bubbly she was, "Can you believe it!?!" She yelled happily.
Bryce groaned, "As much as I don't wanna believe it sadly it is true..."

Amy was at her locker, putting her books in when Luke made his way over and leaned on the locker next to her "I've heard stuff."
Amy looked at him and chuckled "You always hear stuff Luke, what is it this time?"
Luke narrowed his eyes "Have you been having funny business with that New Guy?"
Amy laughed, she couldn't help it. She shook her head and closed her locker "First of all, his name is Bryce. Learn it and use it Luke." She joked "And wow this school has so much gossip going on you know that?" She asked as she looked around, her eyes landing on Bryce and the now mysterious girl with him who was grinning widely and jumping happily. She was beautiful, even Amy had to admit it. And she looked happy with Bryce. "No Luke, I'm not having anything with Bryce. Apparently he's taken anyway, here's your proof." She nods toward them to show Luke, her gaze catching Bryce's for a moment before looking away and walking away to the cafeteria.

After talking to his sister for a few more minutes they went their separate ways and Bryce went to the cafeteria waiting in line to get his food. He did not look happy what so ever he continued grumbling to himself as he got his food.

Amy tried her best to stay in her place at lunch break.
She tried not looking over Bryce when he walked in. And she tried not frowning when she sees him.. Pissed.
But eventually, she was too curious and like she had said before she was too intrigued to walk away that easily.
So she stood up, excused herself from her friends and walked over to his table. She sat in front of him with her water bottle in her hands "Someone looks grumpy." She teased slightky before smirking and leaning closer mockingly "Girlfriend trouble?"

Bryce looked at her and raises an eyebrow at the word girlfriend, "What? I don't have a girlfriend.." it's only occurred to him that she was thinking about his sister that he was with. Suddenly he gave a disgusted look, "Wait you thought that... ew hell no that girl you saw is not my girlfriend and I am certainly not into incest. That was my sister." He said taking a seat at a table.

Amy stared at him for a minute before laughing. She couldn't help it. And at his confused stare, she explained "I am so sorry, but I sort of told someone you two were dating!" She couldn't help but chuckle.
It was funny to her.
Or maybe relieving.
No, no not relieving. Funny.

She explained further "I was being asked if we had .. " she didn't know how to describe it properly "Something , and I said no, pointing at you two and using her as a proof." She bit her lip "I'm sorry, I'd fix it if I can, but I don't know how. I'd tell them I was wrong but that would mean nothing in the gossip world."
She was actually sobering up and now a bit afraid of his reaction, will he yell? Storm off? Maybe even call her a bitch?

Bryce was surprisingly calm, but he did punch the bridge of his nose and let out a sigh, "Ok I understand why you would do that... but they are going to start thinking I am having a relationship with the new damn staff member at that school... and even though I hate the fact that she is now a counselor here I also don't want that rumor going around and my sister wind up losing her job."

Amy widened her eyes "Wait, your sister's the new concelor?!" She wanted to shout but ended up whispering it.
She straightened up and bit her lip as she thought of a solution. Coming up black.
She looked over at Bryce and sighed "What should we do now?" She asked, knowing she will help solve the situation since it eas her fault anyways.

Bryce quickly Shhed her when she talked loudly. He thought for a moment obviously trying to come up with something. He ran a hand through his hair, "Well... First off we should probably let my sister know whats going on because that way she is atleast in the loop... She blurts out alot of stupid stuff if I don't warn her ahead of time..."

Amy looked at him and nodded, looking around before standing "Well, let's go then. Maybe we can find you a fake girlfriend while we're at it. Prove that you are not with your sister." She chuckled, only joking lightly as she waited for him to stand up "Because that would be weird, you with your sister I mean. People might think you're a bit more than mysterious and hot." She widened her eyes at her own words and clammed a hand over her mouth before quickly stepping back "Let's go quick, before lunch break is over!" She blurted, throwing off the last subject, even though there was a good half an hour yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.