evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
Code:
[font=font name]text[/font]

In the future, if you want to see the code for something you don't know, you can just click 'reply' or quote the text and then click 'use BB code editor'. It'll show the tags instead of just the outcome.

Yep, as Opal said :) If you want to see the list of available fonts, a font selection is available in the rich code editor ^.^ Unfortunately, those are currently the only fonts Iwaku's editor is compatible with.

Yep, as Opal said :) If you want to see the list of available fonts, a font selection is available in the rich code editor ^.^ Unfortunately, those are currently the only fonts Iwaku's editor is compatible with.
I don't understand then. Those fonts that Pahn did aren't in the font selection thing. o.O

Are you talking about this post?

Pahn's bébé code pahnderings [DO NOT POST]

That font was generated with a font generator and posted as an image :) If you want to do something like that, I recommend Fontmeme.com ^.^

??? No, I mean the ones in the post that I gave you guys. o_o Fonts like mistral, harlow italic, stencil, and all that isn't on the font family drop down list. Am I missing something or?

??? No, I mean the ones in the post that I gave you guys. o_o Fonts like mistral, harlow italic, stencil, and all that isn't on the font family drop down list. Am I missing something or?
? The code was already given.

Code:

Just put the font name into... font name.

? The code was already given.

Code:

Just put the font name into... font name.
Oh, I was confused by Noctis' post since the only fonts in the rich text editor were the only ones in the font family. I didn't realize Noctis meant the ones on Pahn's page could be inserted into that code. ^^;

Reactions: Mu
Oh, I was confused by Noctis' post since the only fonts in the rich text editor were the only ones in the font family. I didn't realize Noctis meant the ones on Pahn's page could be inserted into that code. ^^;
Just keep in mind that computers that don't have those fonts will only make the text show up as Verdana or Times New Roman c:

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
  • Thank You
Reactions: Lusterine
lmao I should've been tagged in here 8D

@Isla basically, I just grab fonts from Microsoft Word and test them! I note on the side when they don't work.

They'll work for me, but that doesn't mean it'll work for everyone -- and they usually don't work on mobile.

I keep testing more and more, so you can just keep watching my Fonts post haha :D

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Status
Not open for further replies.