1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Yaoi, romance, mpreg, pregnant, slice of life, academy, anime-based, supernatural, Omegaverse
Hiya everyone! I'm Ashlynn WolfCraft and I'm looking for an RP Partner or two!

So here are some things to know about me!

-I'm 23 years old
-In Grad School
-I usually do Submissives but I'm willing to Dom or Switch
-I've been RPing for 8+ years, (my first few years was on Gaia and I've been on Iwaku since 2014)

I would like a partner who...

-Is over 18 (after all, this is posted on the 18+ age section)
-Is willing to be flexible
-Can give ideas/Willing to communicate with me!
-Has decent grammar
-Can post about two paragraphs (I understand sometimes in rps it can be hard to dish out two but please try)

There is also a password needed for rping with me to show me that you have read all of it! If you PM me about rping and don't give me the password, I will not rp with you.

So, for this RP! Some Pairings include: (Whatever is bolded, is one I would like to RP)

City guy x Country boy

Royalty x Peasant or Royals from different countries

(If you want to suggest a pairing, please let me know)

-----------

IMPORTANT NOTE!

These RPs will take place in an OMEGAVERSE, which means that there are alphas, betas, and omegas! If you are not familiar with omegaverse, please read this: link here.

Alphas are generally dominant and able to impregnate Omegas. Male Alphas usually have a knot when aroused.

Betas are subordinate to Alphas and may or may not be able to impregnate Omegas; in some fanworks, Betas aren't present and the trope is known as Alpha/Omega, in others, they take the role and functions of Omegas and Omegas aren't present. Betas are often presented as having "normal" human anatomy with none of the special attributes of Alphas or Omegas.

Omegas are generally lowest in the hierarchy (although in some fanworks Omegas are rare and prized). Male Omegas are self-lubricating and have the ability to become pregnant, sometimes referred to as being bred or mated. Lovers may form pair-bonds with a special connection with telepathic or empathetic qualities. Paired Alphas may be jealous and possessive of their mate, while the Omega may become submissive. Omegas and Alphas may go into heat and need to have sex; this may be the only time Omegas are fertile. The password is Omegala.

With that out of the way, I hope to RP with you soon :)

Last edited:
Still looking for partners if anyone is interested.