1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, YAOI, supernatural, slice of life, Did I mention yaoi? Romance, modern, medieval, horror occasionally.
DIE FOR YOU
Black Hands. The most infamous pirate in all the world. He was known for being able to evade capture by any and all pirate hunters or kings soldiers. He earned his name because of two different reasons. 1. He was always seen wearing black gloves. And 2. Every where he went, it seemed like chaos, destruction, and death followed, he had the 'black touch' people said, hence the name 'Black Hands.' He also happened to be the founder of the legendary pirate paradise known as 'Libertalia.' Some people had called in fiction... But it was true, and it was all thanks to the young pirate.

But those weren't the only reason why Black Hands were infamous. Not only had he evaded capture, imprisonment, and hanging, he also avoided ever having his face revealed. No one has seen his face, always hidden behind a black bandana and shadowed by a matching hood. He is a pirate shrouded in complete and utter mystery... And infuriates Damien James Nightingale(your character) like nothing else.

••Note that you may change your characters name, I just came up with one so I didn't have to say 'your character' all the time, though I would prefer if you keep the last name, Nightingale.••

A few years back, Damien and Black Hands had a run in... it did not end well for one of them. Black Hands had heard of Damien's fortune which had been passed down to him by his father who was a very wealthy nobel man who was in the High Council of the king's. Wanting to get back at the king a little for all the trouble he had caused Black Hands and his men, he goes and breaks into Damien'a manor, and steals all his priceless artifacts that he can take back with him... hearing some commotion in the middle of the night however, Damien wakes up and goes to investigate... Only to see Black Hands with his arms full of his precious valuables.

After a bit of a tussle, Black Hands manages to escape... And Damien is left full of anger and a new sense of what he wants to accomplish... to capture ever last pirate he can find, ending with that smug, cunning little Black Hands. Damien desired to see the other male humiliated, unmasked, and condemned. And he would stop at nothing to achieve this.

A few years later, Damien had recruited the best men he could find, and started the first official pirate hunter group, called the Nightingales.... For months they hunted other pirates, but Damien was hungrily searching for one pirate in particular... Black Hands. After more long fruitless months, always leaving him empty handed with the slippery pirate falling right through his grasp... He hatched a plan. A way to draw the pirate out once and for all... And to see the face he was so desperate to see behind that mask finally...

A ball.
An elaborate, masquerade ball to be exact. Open invitation. The big part of it, the black auction that was to be held, full of priceless jewels and artifacts... one big giant target for all pirates to hit up. Damien new that someone like Black Hands would not be able to resist... And he was right. Black Hands made his appearance... And Damien would finally be able to corner the pirate once and for all, and make him his.

INFORMATION:
1) I will be play Black Hands, as well as other pirates in his crew. Your main character will be Damien Nightingale(you can change his name like stated above, but I'd prefer if his last name was kept). You may also play other nobel men or other pirates if you wish as side characters. I love multi-character RP's!

2) Anime/digital pictures/art are preferred.

3) I'd like third person and descriptive rpers. 3-6+ paragraphs would be amazing.

4) Smut will obviously happen, I am fine with pretty much anything. Just no Vore or watersportd please.

5) This will be taking place on a thread I will create and start,

6) Decent grammar and punctuation would be good, but it does not have to be perfect.

7) I would really like a partner who is able to post once a day, or at least every other day. I get that there will be RL stuff, I have college and work myself, but I don't want to be waiting weeks for a reply, unless you have something major come up. I tend to lose interest when i have to wait for more than two or three weeks. :P

8) Most importantly please tell me if you are getting bored. This is suppose to be fun, and you aren't having fun then something needs to change! Don't be afraid to suggest ideas, ask questions, or just chat! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.