Die deutschen Iwakus

du ved, at titlen så ikke er

sorry if its wrong! XD

I was summoned here?

ah, German. not dutch... :P the confusion!

Ich spreche nur ein klein bischen deutsh.

I can read it pretty well though, if only because of some of the characteristics it shares with dutch. Beautiful language, wish I didn't forget half of what I learned in school :P

Hier sucht also jemand nach detschen mitgliedern?
Ich bin einer. Und ich weiss das xRyux auch einer ist. Ich hab ihn hier angemeldet.

Sollen wir ein deutsches rp machen? Ich glaub wir haben ein paar mitglieder dafür.

Hier sucht also jemand nach detschen mitgliedern?
Ich bin einer. Und ich weiss das xRyux auch einer ist. Ich hab ihn hier angemeldet.

Sollen wir ein deutsches rp machen? Ich glaub wir haben ein paar mitglieder dafür.

Ja! Eine tolle Idee!
Was der Rest von euch denken?

I wish I knew German.
.__.
I only know.. Nein!

Ich versuche, Deutsch sprechen zu lernen.

:;going back to English because I suck:: Combination of stuff online and talking to a couple of native speakers I know. This all got started because of all the music I listen to being in German, and also the protagonist of my novel having German as his first language. Any help or advice you can give me is so welcome!

:;going back to English because I suck:: Combination of stuff online and talking to a couple of native speakers I know. This all got started because of all the music I listen to being in German, and also the protagonist of my novel having German as his first language. Any help or advice you can give me is so welcome!

Well if you're just having your character as a German background, just make his English a bit choppy mix up some "is" "if" "and" (making him say und instead of and commonly would be natural.) Really he would have a rocky voice. If you ever need a word feel free to message me with the translation, or look it up on a translator. (Bing has a pretty good one.)

Also I'd advise you get a German dictionary, it's very helpful in self-learning German.

Regardless I'm always open for conversational tutoring; though I might not be all that good at it. XD

... you are my new best friend and will very likely end up in an acknowledgement in this novel. Fer serious. This is exactly the kind of help I've been needing for like months now. He lapses into German when he's pissed off, tired or stressed out. And I do have a couple of things I need continuity checked and one 130-word block of text I'd love to have translated.

May I follow you?

... you are my new best friend and will very likely end up in an acknowledgement in this novel. Fer serious. This is exactly the kind of help I've been needing for like months now. He lapses into German when he's pissed off, tired or stressed out. And I do have a couple of things I need continuity checked and one 130-word block of text I'd love to have translated.

May I follow you?

Haha; yes of course.

I could translate it for you if you'd like. ^_^
No qualms there.

Murr, I'd love to roleplay in German all of a sudden.
Anyone like to do so - or have a roleplay in which I could play a German character?

Murr, I'd love to roleplay in German all of a sudden.
Anyone like to do so - or have a roleplay in which I could play a German character?

i would not mind it will help me with my German ^^ i suck at german