Official Iwaku Little Sister
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- After 5PM EST weekdays
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Instinctively passive unless the story needs a push. I adapt as needed.
- Favorite Genres
- SciFi, Fantasy, Modern, Twist Genres.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Mature, Horror (with rare exceptions)
Check out the Slideshow here
1. Relieve irritation from bug bites, sores, and blisters.
2. Soothe a stinging burn.
3. Decrease the size of a facial blemish.
4. Clean up your fingernails.
5. Keep hair in place.
6. Scrub away stinky smells.
7. Remove stains.
8. Spruce up dirty shoes.
9. Remove crayon stains on painted walls.
10. Make silver jewelry and other silver pieces sparkle.
11. Remove scratches on DVDs and CDs.
12. Tidy up piano keys before tickling them.
13. Deodorize baby bottles.
14. Remove the burned crust on irons.
15. Defog goggles.
What do you think? Have you ever used toothpaste for any of these tasks?