Check out the Slideshow here
1. Relieve irritation from bug bites, sores, and blisters.
2. Soothe a stinging burn.
3. Decrease the size of a facial blemish.
4. Clean up your fingernails.
5. Keep hair in place.
6. Scrub away stinky smells.
7. Remove stains.
8. Spruce up dirty shoes.
9. Remove crayon stains on painted walls.
10. Make silver jewelry and other silver pieces sparkle.
11. Remove scratches on DVDs and CDs.
12. Tidy up piano keys before tickling them.
13. Deodorize baby bottles.
14. Remove the burned crust on irons.
15. Defog goggles.
What do you think? Have you ever used toothpaste for any of these tasks?