Did you just walk up to this post and look at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flying Sparrow

Quirky title aside, I'm looking for a few roleplays to help brighten the day and bring happiness and joy to many! Well, I wish anyway.

My name is Flying Sparrow and I'll be your partner for a while, should you wish to indulge. I have had a few ideas lately, though I wish to craft them into roleplays rather than let them die out like most things eventually do. I'll list all ideas, plots and prompts toward the end.

[dash]Guidelines (since rules sound too restricting);
-I'd prefer it if you were 18+, but I am fine with writing with anyone who is not. It'll just mean a few adjustments to some ideas and plots is all. <3
-Generally, I'm not looking for smut in this particular instance, though if a story progresses that way and we're both redstars, then yeah, it'll be fine to include in a Redstar thread or PMs. Otherwise, no.
-I try my best to either post once a day, or once every two or three days. This can't be guaranteed however since my motivation and muse tend to like running off sometimes. I apologise but understand if this puts you off.
-All of my characters are 18+. I am willing to do teenage flashbacks, if it helps flesh out something, but otherwise I have no interest in RPing characters under 18.
-On the subject of romance, I'm only comfortable with doing FxF. Sorry, I don't find any enjoyment in playing other orientations. I can have my main character, should they be the sort of person, have crushes and interests elsewhere, but for the most part the first line is practically the law of the land for me.
-Bit of a segway, I tend to play female characters. Big surprise given the last point. Though I am perfectly capable of playing side characters and NPCs of any gender and whatnot.
-outside of romance, I'm more than happy to roleplay with anyone of any gender or orientation. Just not in /romance/. I have to be very clear with this.
-I like talking OOC, though I hope you don't blame me if I disappear for hours or days at a time. Life can just be that way and I only ask you respect that, please.
-My preferred genres include; Fantasy, Sci Fi, Adventure and Mystery. If you have a plot involving all of those, I'd love to hear from you. (Even if it's Fantasy or Sci Fi, they tend to not mix unfortunately)
-Last but not least, please have fun writing these stories. If you at any time feel as though the story needs a shift in tone, or perhaps don't feel like you're having fun, you need only say so. It'll be okay, I promise. <3 Some stories just aren't meant to be with particular people.[/dash]

With those out of the way, here are the ideas, plots and prompts you've likely been waiting for. I hope. >.>

Ideas:
-Something involving Vikings. I've had this craving for a while, just... something to fill this void please. ;-; I just want to raid and pillage is all.
-Something combat oriented, perhaps an arena where many duke it out to be the top dog.
-Something involving lost spaceships. Yeah, I'm definitely good at this, aren't I?
-Something involving a princess wishing to not be the next in line to the throne. Things ensue.

Plots:
Please note; these are not set in stone, and are open to adjustment. Thank you.

Mystery of Wisteria Lane
(Mystery, adventure based)
-An adventurer arrives in a ghost town one day, only to find that they are indeed surrounded by ghosts. The only thing is, they don't believe they are a ghost, when told by a local that only ghosts can see each other. Could it be possible to live a life while dead? Will the mystery of Wisteria Lane be cracked?

Hostility
(Mystery, Sci Fi based)
-The Flarebolt is a prestigious spaceship, the front of the Galactic Council's Fleet; but even this doesn't render it immune to the Unknown. A mysterious mist begins to flood the ventilation system, and it was by chance that a pair of people managed to be training in their spacesuits while this went down. Upon exiting, they realise they can't take their suits off; they're locked, for the moment.

The Dragon's Song
(Adventure based, multiple characters)
-A dragon hordes valuable treasures, ripe for the taking by thieves and bandits, though more often than not they are simply turned into food for the majestic beast. It is a peculiar reptile; it speaks in not roars, nor does it breathe fire. What it does do, however, is speak in lights and sound, contrary to the local belief that it had once scorched half of the earth back in the day. A small band of brave idiots attempt to take what they all desire; a golden cup which would pay for all of their lives ten times over.

Oops! Sorry!
(Fantasy, romance based)
-A mermaid, frustrated with her father, goes to the shores of the nearby island nation of Reina to once and for all prove to him that she is perfectly capable of killing a man with her charms alone. Finally, she entices someone; the moon isn't really out, and proceeds to begin drowning them. However, she soon notices the long hair, and the skin of the other is awfully smooth... realising she had been strangling a woman! Immediately bringing her to the surface, she manages to resuscitate the woman; though, this could only bring more problems than she could have hoped for, when the woman looks at her in wonder and amazement. Humans were always quite difficult to deal with. Could the mermaid ever find a friend in a human, or perhaps something more? She would surely be quick to find out when the woman she almost drowned hugs her.

Prompts:

-Your roommate had not come home an hour after they said they would; you hear their ringtone, and realise their phone is still home. On the screen, it reads: "If you don't bring the artefact by tonight, I will hunt you down."
-You always liked her, that one who sung all the time on karaoke night. You certainly weren't ready for it when she practically jumped on you, kissing you with passion.
-The storm had cut out the power, leaving you in the dark with your way-too-bright phone, though thankfully you lived alone. A floorboard creaks.

Thank you for reading if you did! Feel free to send a PM if you'd like to get started plotting!

Reactions: Esnopen
I'm intrestead in your two first ideas and third plot.

Reactions: Flying Sparrow
Awesome! Feel free to send me a PM and we can get started on that!

I'd be interested in doing the idea of the princess not wanting to be next in line for the throne and Oops! Sorry!

Reactions: Flying Sparrow
Status
Not open for further replies.