Did you get anything from the Steam Winter Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreyWarden

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
As the title says, the Steam Winter Sale is about to end and I was wondering what games you guys got.

I got a couple games that cost about forty to sixty dollars:
  • Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, 3, and New Vegas (both Game of the Year Editions)
  • Skyrim (Game of the Year Edition)
  • Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic and The Sith Lords
  • Banished
  • Napoleon: Total War
  • Undertale
And in buying these games, I now don't have anymore room in my disk space. I can't wait until I get my new gaming PC is finished.

I got some at the beginning of december. But not now. I haven't seen anything I wanted.

Hero Siege for eighty-nine cents.

I don't really pay attention to the sales because chances are, if I really want something, I would have already bought it. Everything else would just take up disc space.

That said, the remake for Turok: Dinosaur Hunter came out so I bought that immediately, and I was feeling nostalgic for the original Day of Defeat, so I bought that and downloaded a mod that adds bots.

Other than that, I was eyeballing Warhammer 40k Vermintide and Killing Floor 2, but I know I would rarely end up playing them. I don't do multiplayer games that much anymore.

I received copies of Holy Potatoes: It's a Weapon Shop?!, Risk of Rain, Don't Starve: Together.

Bought and gifted a couple games too.

Bought Contraption Maker (it was like, a dollar), the first King's Quest (it was like, 99 cents), Rogue Legacy, The Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna.

Yay Steam sales.

I don't play games that much anymore, just watch LPs.

It's been AGES since I've completed a game.

Yep, spent about $60 USD in total to get six games. Civilization: Beyond Earth (including an expansion and map pack), Ori and the Blind Forest, Undertale, Titan Souls, Spelunky, and Rogue Legacy. Just Civilization and its extras goes for $60 when not on sale, so I'd call that a damn good deal. I fucking love Steam sales.

Also, Ori and the Blind Forest is amazing, highly recommended to anyone and everyone who plays video games.

Reactions: Seba and Boba Fit
Yep, spent about $60 USD in total to get six games. Civilization: Beyond Earth (including an expansion and map pack), Ori and the Blind Forest, Undertale, Titan Souls, Spelunky, and Rogue Legacy. Just Civilization and its extras goes for $60 when not on sale, so I'd call that a damn good deal. I fucking love Steam sales.

Also, Ori and the Blind Forest is amazing, highly recommended to anyone and everyone who plays video games.
I bought Civ 5. The deluxe with everything that goes for $100 for like 27. It was brilliant. That was a month ago. Already logged like 60 fucking hours. lol

huniepop___a_dating_puzzle_rpg_by_kopianget-d6q29si-667x456.jpg

Pic related.

I bought Payday 2 for my friends. I only realize that playing games with them makes me question my friendship with them.

• PAYDAY 2: Gage Chivalry Pack
  • Undertale
  • Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth - Rising Tide
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
I actually didn't buy that much this time... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.