Did you get anything from the Steam Winter Sale?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TheGreyWarden, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As the title says, the Steam Winter Sale is about to end and I was wondering what games you guys got.

I got a couple games that cost about forty to sixty dollars:
    • Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, 3, and New Vegas (both Game of the Year Editions)
    • Skyrim (Game of the Year Edition)
    • Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic and The Sith Lords
    • Banished
    • Napoleon: Total War
    • Undertale
    And in buying these games, I now don't have anymore room in my disk space. I can't wait until I get my new gaming PC is finished.

2. I got some at the beginning of december. But not now. I haven’t seen anything I wanted.

3. Hero Siege for eighty-nine cents.

4. I don't really pay attention to the sales because chances are, if I really want something, I would have already bought it. Everything else would just take up disc space.

That said, the remake for Turok: Dinosaur Hunter came out so I bought that immediately, and I was feeling nostalgic for the original Day of Defeat, so I bought that and downloaded a mod that adds bots.

Other than that, I was eyeballing Warhammer 40k Vermintide and Killing Floor 2, but I know I would rarely end up playing them. I don't do multiplayer games that much anymore.

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  5. I received copies of Holy Potatoes: It's a Weapon Shop?!, Risk of Rain, Don't Starve: Together.

Bought and gifted a couple games too.

Bought Contraption Maker (it was like, a dollar), the first King's Quest (it was like, 99 cents), Rogue Legacy, The Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna.

Yay Steam sales.

6. I don't play games that much anymore, just watch LPs.

It's been AGES since I've completed a game.

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  7. Yep, spent about $60 USD in total to get six games. Civilization: Beyond Earth (including an expansion and map pack), Ori and the Blind Forest, Undertale, Titan Souls, Spelunky, and Rogue Legacy. Just Civilization and its extras goes for $60 when not on sale, so I'd call that a damn good deal. I fucking love Steam sales.

Also, Ori and the Blind Forest is amazing, highly recommended to anyone and everyone who plays video games.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I bought Civ 5. The deluxe with everything that goes for $100 for like 27. It was brilliant. That was a month ago. Already logged like 60 fucking hours. lol

9. [​IMG]

Pic related.

• Love Love x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  10. Starwarssssss

11. I bought Payday 2 for my friends. I only realize that playing games with them makes me question my friendship with them.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 2
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
    • PAYDAY 2: Gage Chivalry Pack
    • Undertale
    • Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth - Rising Tide
    • South Park: The Stick of Truth
    I actually didn't buy that much this time... XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.