Did someone say, "N00B"?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mlky

Hi! Fair warning for long-winded and mediocre introduction.

I'm new to here but not new to roleplay or writing. Although, I will say that the experience amounts to squat since I remember absolutely nothing. I try my best at whatever do though, so I expect to pick up very soon. One thing I do remember is that I write however I think. And you might say, "well...that's usually how it works, dumbotron" , but what I mean is, I'll write a string of sentences that may or may not be properly punctuated because my brain tends to move faster than the three or two fingers I use to type. I'm mentioning this because it's the main cause of the sheer amount of useless fluff that I often find in my writing; that's a problem I'll be working on. My character(s) are usually the saucy kind with boring hooman names. I'm not much of an anime/manga/fandom person, so maybe that's the reason and maybe I'll fix that as well. The only fandom I'm in is kpop related and I don't involve myself in the antics.

When I'm not writing horribly punctuated sentences however, I read and spend most of my time on YouTube or painstakingly performing some kind of mundane task. I'm a little shy and introverted, but the anonymity of the interwebs tends to draw me out of my shell a little quicker than real life. When out of said shell, I'm a sarcastic sonuvabitch and a little rough, but I'm always respectful.

Lastly (and finally because I think I've rambled enough), I hope to make lots of new friends and learn a lot from the peeps here. Do shower me with welcomes and hi's. Thanks. \ (^ ^) /

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
I feel like I know who your profile picture is but I also do not have enough face to see. Welcome to Iwaku! :D My bias is Kim Namjoon, my first and last. B^)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The suspense and relief o_o. Imagine me with three whole ults because I refuse to choose. I don't find many Joon enthusiasts. I'm v v happy right now.

8D Hello and welcome. I know next to nothing about Asian pop stars/movie stars/err.... other stars, but welcome all the same! :D

Welcome to the site! :) Glad to have you!!

Dumbotron

Snrk

That made me laugh

welcome to the guild

*showers you with welcomes. I don't know that there's anything wrong with boring human names, though I myself figure it's also fun to just smash together syllables and see what you end up with. You didn't actually ramble all that much, and I've found most of us are actually shy and introverted in real life, so don't worry about it! xD You'll find us all pretty welcoming even of the shier ones. Same with the sarcastic stuff, really. huehue. You'll find plenty a sassaparilla sassafras on this here site. I hope you make lots of friends here, too!

I've been so busy :'((. But thank you all for your very kind words!

A fellow Namjoon fan! He is my bias too~

Welcome by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.