Did anyone else sneak into the secret Admin forums yesterday?

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
For a short time I could see it and snuck in there! It is gone now though.. Did Diana make a booboo while poking at the forums again?

*Gives Isa a spanking*

BAD! BAD! BAD!

*Chloroforms him and drags him away, muttering that she's not paid enough to keep him quiet*

Isabellas didn't do anything.. just looked around a bit.. was gunna tell Diana about it but was drunk.. and wanted to play Animal Crossing and forgot all about it..

BYE BYE ISABOO

Dear gods no! Even if I did see it I would have avoided it like bad Klingon Opera... do you know what happens if they catch you in there? They make you WORK!

Or is that only me that happens to?

But aren't you like an admin on that one other forum?

IT WAS ONLY AN ACCIDENT FOR A FEW MINUTES! I TOTALLY FIXED IT BEFORE ANYONE REALIZED!

That could have been a horrible mistake! Everyone would have thought they where a mod!

Let's hope no one saw THAT thread. >__>

I wish I had posted a thread while I was there.. could have left my mark yo'! Oh well.. I'll get there again someday..

that would have been hilarious! *is mad she wasn't on at said time*

I would have trolled the shit out of it. and be banned. But It would be worth it. XP

Isabellas would be all like " Isabellas should not be here but they are now so *glows*"

Oh yeah. . . That's where you guys discuss who's what level and make of fun of the rest of us. :|

Nah, it's boring and we have to WORK there.

*Makes fun of Tegan, Patty, Isa, and Ocha in the Staff Area*

Srsly.

People would have seen all my topics where I demand more work from staffies, and where I tell Orochi I'm going to fire him.... o____o

I AM Kind of curious what the reason is I am still not banned...

Too bad I missed this opportunity to track down my permanent record...*ponders*

FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT.... STAFF AREA SNEAK PEEK!

>:D Check attachments.

...It really is very uninteresting in there. D: