Dick Grayson Tim Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robin's Lover

Original poster
Dick groaned quickly running through a number of separate recent events in his mind. Between the titans, his Nightwing persona, Bruce's death and everything else that came along with those things carving out time for his brothers had unfortunately been very low on his priority list. Now that he was really considering it all though he began to feel really terrible. Tim needed someone to help him through this. He had just recently lost his Robin title to Damian and now Bruce. Dick shook his head. He was a terrible older brother.

He needed to talk to Tim. He checked the time. It was getting to be almost time for patrol. Maybe they'd go out together tonight and talk through some of it. Tim hadn't been on patrol since Bruce died nearly a week ago. It would be good for the kid to get out. He'd plan an easy stakeout. More then likely they wouldn't run into any action leaving plenty of time to just talk.

Sitting outside as the pale full moon shines down on a balcony where Tim Drake sat looking up at it. There were a thousand thoughts a second dashing in and out of his head. All of them on one thing. "Its all my fault." This would refer to the death of one Bruce Wayne aka Batman. "Why did I have to get caught in Joker's trap? I am suppose to help him not be a bother!" His eyes were producing tears falling from his eyes. "Everyone knows he is gone. But no one knows that I am to blame. If somehow I've could of cut the ropes. Maybe if my reactions were faster. Why didn't it happen to me instead of him?"

Tim knew that Dick and Damian possibly could be feeling worse having deeper connections then Tim did, but after his dad died and the Robin persona became his life. Rubbing his eyes with his palms the boy shook his head biting his mouth from the inside shutting the lips. He was dead. No matter how you look at it he was dead. There was nothing Tim could do and no body can take it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.