Diary Of A Madman

When she heard the blood was actually paint, she calmed down a little. She watched the new guy come in and talk to the head. Why is he talking to it like it can..hear him..it doesn't have ears.. She watched carefully as she shakily got to her feet. The new guy looked a little familiar, but not much. Maybe I've seen him around school..

The boy looks at everyone "What are you all looking at?" He steps through the door "Let's go!~"

"I swear, if this place wasn't trying to mess with us. This would be a nice haunted house" he would say after also noticing walls were only painted red. As the mannequin comes into play, he would chuckle softly. "I'll be honest, something like this hidding behind the door was slightly expected. Coming from this place" Just as he said that he saw the boy run in out of nowhere. His eyes were curious wondering who this kid was. A bit strange, he saw him talking to the head.

Kate took a deep breath before starting to follow the boy. "What's your name?"

He looks up at the girl who asked his name. "Um... Cyryl. What is your name?"

"Kate. Nice to meet you Cyryl." She glanced around the new room, staying away from the walls.

"You are smart to avoid the walls. They are angry." Ikki steps close to a wall to push past him. The wall starts to ripple like water and a hand that looks blackened as if it was severely burned shoots out and grabs him by the throat. Cyryl grabs the arm and pries its fingers open and Ikki steps back

Kate watched the hand, curious. "Are they really..walls, or just an illusion, with something behind them?"

"That is a good question. One I don't want to know the answer to." Cyryl says as he helps Ikki stand.

Kate nodded. "Okay." Kate watched the walls, ready if something else popped out. For some reason I don't seem as scared...maybe this house doesn't have as many tricks as I thought... She looked over to Ikki. "Are you okay?"

Cyryl looks excited "Follow me!" He runs down the hall as the blackened hands shoot out of walls, barely missing him. He makes a sharp right into a wall.... and vanishes. Ikki approaches the wall. Cyryl's head pops out. "This is my favorite room!" He goes back in.

Kate paused before following after him a little slower, avoiding the hands. When he disappeared through the wall, she just stood there. "A-are you sure that's safe?"

Cyryl's hand comes out of the wall, offering to help you through.

Janice follows them wearily. She steps closer to the Cyryl's hand but waits for Kate to go through first before following. She trusted the guy but there was something off about him, like he'd been here longer then they have.

His head pops out again. "Won't you join us?" He says, looking at Janice, but obviously not referring to the others as "us"

Behind the wall, a young man stands crying, looking down at the floor. His fists are balled as he tries to fight back the tears, but they continue to stream down his cheeks. He looks up at the man emerging from the wall and his blue-green eyes widen as he slowly backs away from him.

Cyryl takes notice of the young man. His red eyes lock in on him. "Oh, hello there." He looks slightly confused "where did you come from?"

Janice looks at everyone else but takes a deep breath and nods, walking towards Cyryl and the wall. If she closed her eyes she couldn't tell there was even a wall there, yet she could see it. Then again she could also see Cyryl's head sticking out of it.

The young man stares at him blankly as he asks where he came from. "I- I don't even know anymore. One minute I was reading this book, then I gave it to someone else, I fell asleep, and woke up here, in this nightmare." He looked around frantically for a way out.

"The way out is over here." As Ikki tries to step through the wall, it solidifies and he cant get through. Cyryl tries to put his hand through the wall, but it touches a solid surface. He frowns. "Not again." he looks around. "By the way, don't look up."