Diary Of A Madman

"The door..." She looked around the room. "This isn't right." She walked hesitantly and cautiously around, running her hand across everything. "I don't think there's a way out..." She looked up, her eyes filled with fear and apprehension.

Ikki looks at Ketsueki. "You act like I would know. We know about as much as you do."

"There is a way out. There must be. There cant be a room with no way out." He starts moving chairs and tables. Finally with one rush of anger, he flips the couch back to reveal a place where the carpet can be lifted. He lifts the carpet and finds a lever beneath it. "Aha!" He pulls the lever and a loud noise comes from beneath them. A loud crumbling sound starts and the floor breaks from under them. They tumble down and when they open their eyes, they are all sitting on the couch in the same room. The door they came in is still missing, but there is now a door behind them.

She jumped to her feet, standing in the doorway. "I'm not moving until everyone has agreed to stop this! None of us know anything right now, so everyone take a deep breath." Her eyes watched everyone carefully. She didn't sound angry, just worried. "If we keep this up we will all end up killed."

"We'll probably die if we DON'T try to get out of here"

"But if we can think clearly and not act on impulse, we have more of a chance of getting out in the first place." She stepped out of the doorway and into the new hallway. "Please, stay calm. I don't know any more than you do, but I do know that if we start yelling at each other and doing the first thing that pops into our head, then we will probably not make it out."

"Fine." He approaches the door. The doorknob starts to move before he gets there. The door swings open and a girl is running towards the door from midway down a long hallway. two doors from across eachother swing open and the girl gets hit by a black form that pushes her into the other room. both doors close, but their door stays open.

Kate stepped back. "Wh-what was that?!" She took another step back. "I'm not going that way."

"Do you expect us to be sitting ducks here? There is no other way." He sighs. "Just stay close." He steps out of the room, pulling her with and goes down the hall. He opens a door on the left and walks through. This room is similar to the room they started in. But completely white. with more pleasant paintings on the wall. Chandelier hanging from the ceiling and three doors besides the one they walked through.

Kate stayed close to Ikki. "Are you sure?"

He nods and looks around. He lags a bit behind you and his footsteps stop. "were those paintings there a moment ago?" By the middle door, there are six paintings of people without faces. "Stay still." He walks up to the paintings and reads the writing under them. He turns around. "They all say something different. One says to take the left door, one says to take the right, and one says to take the middle. And the other two are agreeing with different ones. one agrees with the one saying to take a left, the other is agreeing with the one that says to take a right. The last says they are all lying. There was a sign outside in the hall by the door. Can you check what it says?

She went outside. "Umm...something about thinking before you make a decision and the slightest mistake means..." she broke off, pausing for a moment. "means d-death. I'm not exactly sure what the rest of it is supposed to mean." She finished, blinking a few times and rereading it to herself.

He follows them again being close behind them, he would feel kinda out of place in this group, but he shook his head to keep focused. The wouds the female said about everyone needing to get along ran through his minds, he nods to himself agreeing with what she said. "I apologize" He spoke to Ikki. As they came into this new room, he would listen carefully to Ikki reading the messages. He pauses to think about it. "If they are lying, then maybe the middle door is the right one"

"Wait..if they're all lying, then the one that says to take the middle would be lying too...or would that mean that the one that says they're all lying is lying too? I hate brain puzzles.." She sat down in the doorway, leaning against the frame and trying to think.

Im going to try the middle." He reaches for the door knob and just before he touches it, they black out for a moment. When vision comes back, the walls look stained with blood. The one that said they were all lying is torn up and on the ground.

When Kate could see again, she let out a small squeak, not moving other than sitting up, trying to calm herself down and quit breathing irregularly. "P-please tell me y-you all see this too.." She looked around at the others. "I'm n-not moving.." It took her a little bit to regain her breath.

Standing scompletely still as he watched the man approach the door. Under his mask, he would close his eyes and shake his head, then re-open them to watch Ikki open the door. Suddenly he would black out with the rest of them, but he would regain his vision, instantly noticing the rooms new wall decor. "Blood" He would say, then doing a complete turn to examin the room. "Maybe the middle door, was wrong after all.."

"No wait... Hold on. That looks off..." He wipes his hand across the blood and inspects it. He smells it and eventually tastes it. "It is paint." He wipes his hand. "They might be trying to scare us away from the middle." He opens the door. and there is a mannequin head sitting on the ground, seemingly staring at them. He stares at it for a second before pushing it aside slightly with his foot.

Janice follows behind slowly, avoiding doing anything rash like the others seemed to. The manneqin head had glass eyes that looked at them. They seemed almost real, like they had been taken from someone head and placed in the plastic instead. "I sweat, that thing blinked when you kicked it, dude"

"He didn't hurt him. Don't worry..." The voice comes from behind them. A guy stands there like he had been following them the entire time. He walks to the mannequin head and picks it up, moving it into the room. "We need to pass through. Sorry to bother you." He was talking to the head. He seemed creepy, but he was easily recognized from school. The kind of person nobody realizes that they noticed, but remember their face. He smiles at the head "I'm glad you understand. Thank you for letting us pass."

Attachments

• anime_boy.jpg
    anime_boy.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
Janice tilts her head at the boy talking to the head. It didn't scare her. It was almost like she could hear something but she couldn't. Like she understood without thinking about it. His eyes and hair seemed odd but she wasn't one to talk with blond hair dyed with red tips. Janice also felt some concern for the head. Now that she thinks about it, it didn't make sense. Then again, neither did this place they're all trapped in. "We didn't hurt him?"