Diana's Siggy Request Shop!

Thank you Diana :D

tumblr_mbbarbOeIt1raumebo1_400.gif

Reactions: Buttercorn
It's beautiful!

Reactions: Buttercorn
[MENTION=1969]Angel[/MENTION] , right click your Awesome Signature, and click open image in a new tab. Then go to edit your signature. Insert an image, using the URL of the signature in a new tab.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Diiiiiana. I did a challenge and you know this! :[ I wants a pretty. It could be green and blue or blue or green? With a touch of red? Or whatever Diana thinks!

I like curly swirly fonts! And masculine fonts? And cute fonts! And everything else too! :D

I'm helpful. *escapes into the day*

If the Awesome, Amazing Diana is still creating these, I would like one as well.
I've done several Plot challenges if those count.

I like fonts like Ignite the Light and Journal or anything similar, and I like Blues and Golds.

Thank You! :D

Is this still happening? I'm still looking for a challenge but I'd love orange letters in stylish happy fonts [whut? lol].
Please, Diana? I'll do anything!

If the Awesome, Amazing Diana is still creating these, I would like one as well.
I've done several Plot challenges if those count.

I like fonts likeIgnite the Light and Journal or anything similar, and I like Blues and Golds.

Thank You! :D
I just really like your current sig, it's my favorite line from Shakespeare, that is all *absconds*

I just really like your current sig, it's my favorite line from Shakespeare, that is all *absconds*

Hmm, maybe Diana in all her awesomeness could work the quote in?
I just think my current sig is a bit too much and I really like what I've see of Diana's work.

If you would take the time to whip me up a signature, I will gladly sacrifice a goat to do... Well, i'm not entirely sure what, but I'll think of something.
Either way, here be a link to one of them there challenges.
Font-wise, I like myself a bit of Comic Sans IMPACT in blue. Any blue will do.[/S]

Last edited by a moderator:
So many more requests! O_O I will do another batch of these soon then! In the mean time, anybody else wanna throw in? 8D

Make sure to go do some chaaallenges and make Diana happy! >:3

falconwing_zps95f3fe2b.png
Falconwing

rufiya_zpscf6d76d3.png
[MENTION=3536]Rufiya[/MENTION]

seraphinia_zpsdd92a5f4.png
[MENTION=5367]Seraphinia[/MENTION]

tribute_zps58a20ba6.png
[MENTION=877]Tribs[/MENTION]

cerulean_zps8551a464.png
[MENTION=1034]Cerulean[/MENTION]

laggy_zpsb6cee0a3.png
[MENTION=1370]Laggy Lagiacrus[/MENTION]

lorchenne_zps0df4b25b.png
[MENTION=4780]Lorchenne[/MENTION]

I did not know who wanted awesome banners and who just wanted random siggies, so I just did whatever. O_________O

These signatures, I like them.
They are relevant to my interests.

I wanted an awesome banner but i'm too weak for the challenges BUT HEI WAI OH LOOKIEDAT WAW AFGHJKL DIANA THANK YOU. Here, take my life.