Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
6024597356_18612fa67e_o.jpg

i have a dog and it is sad that its the same for me -_-

D:

i r doomed

D:

i r doomed
dont worry if you want i shall be with you and i will teach the kitty some manners...i actually did teach old cat a trick once...she could sit when i told her to

lol cats are ALWAYS planning to kill you....they think they are god lol lol lol

Copper the kitty is not the only thing plotting to kill you *evil smile*

Let this be a warning for you all so that you understand you are never safe either in the real world or the virtual world.

1334697321822.jpg

Cats are everywhere, but you may call us legion; for we are many.

-flashbacks into that summer day when I threw a rock at a cat and it started chasing me- THEY ARE EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

-flashbacks into that summer day when I threw a rock at a cat and it started chasing me- THEY ARE EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! EVIL!!!!!!!!!!

why the fuck did you throw a rock at a cat...they are not evil you are >D

why the fuck did you throw a rock at a cat...they are not evil you are >D

...IDK I was only 12! I was bored and it seemed fun at the time until it started chasing me around the neighborhood... Luckily, my grandpa came out with an umbrella which seemed to scared the DEVIL CAT away.

...IDK I was only 12! I was bored and it seemed fun at the time until it started chasing me around the neighborhood... Luckily, my grandpa came out with an umbrella which seemed to scared the DEVIL CAT away.
...im acting like im all holy when i actually go to a farm once a year and chase the baby chickens trying to catch them....they so cute how can you not want to huggles them....well i do want to huggle them until the big bad cock comes around and scares me....that thing is evil and i eat chicken just to prove i am human and i am above it >D

See? How can you do that ? Pfftt You eat chicken yet you love the little ones. >_>

A cruel reality for Diana would be one without plot bunnies and devoid of smut.