Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lu pointed to the little boy one "It was surreal really, the man was all cuddled up in his clothes and blankets which where falling apart and this little boy just let go of his mums hand and ran off towards the man and gave him a handful of his sweets and kept telling him to keep taking more, it made me cry. That was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen" She said honestly and with a soft smile on her face as she looked down at her hands.

Harry was so touched by this story. "Sometimes, people do things that surprise you." He smiled. "Come on - lets get going." He led the way back out of the office and out to his car. "Did you sign yourself up for these sessions with me? Or did your parents?"

Lu shook her head "Neither, my brother did" She said and smiled at the mention of her brother. She was close with her brother and she didn't know where she would be without him really.

"I have an older sister, but I know she would look after me just like your brother apparently looks after you." Harry smiled and unlocked the car, holding open the passenger side for her. "So, I never actually asked, but how old are you?"

Lu was surprised that she was getting into his car but went along with it "I'm 18" She said warmly and with a soft smile as she did her seatbelt up.

"You're just two years younger than me then - I started college early and I finished my Psychology degree about a year ago." Harry smiled. "I've just turned twenty recently." He chattered on as he got into the drivers seat and started the car up. "My four mates all threw me a big surprise party at the apartment I share with my best mate, and we all just chilled out, before going to a karaoke club in the evening. It was amazing. By the way, if you ever want me to be quiet so you can talk, please just say so."

Lu shook her head "No no please don't stop" She said smiling "I liked your story" She said with a soft smile looking at her extremely attractive dr.

"I'm supposed to be getting you to talk though - tell me something, anything. A funny story from your childhood maybe, or a story about one of your crushes?" Harry glanced briefly at her before turning his gaze back to the road.

Lu glanced at him for a moment and sighed "I don't know really what to tell you" She admitted as she started to play with her hands "Every guy I've ever been into has hurt me" She mumbled sadly.

"That's just because you haven't found the right guy yet. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I believe that everyone has someone out there who is perfect for them, and will treat them like they're the most precious thing in the world." Harry shrugged. "I haven't had much luck with the opposite gender either - but I'm trusting that someday I'll find someone."

Lu looked at him for a moment and sighed, she nodded slowly "I used to believe that too" She mumbled and felt a tear roll down her cheek, surprised she had let it slip, and quickly wiped it away.

"You should keep believing it - it gives me hope that one day my perfect girl will come into my life, and I'll just know." Harry gently said, handing her over a tissue after pausing the car at a traffic light.

Lu shook her head "I-I'm fine thanks" She mumbled and started to play with her hands "Where are we going exactly?" She asked Harry with a confused look on her face.

"Hyde Park. There's a part of the park where people can stand up and speak to the public about anything and everything." Harry smiled. "I like going there, because I get to hear other people's opinions, and it's a nice to feeling for someone to know that you're actually listening to them. You'll like it, trust me." He drove off again once the lights turned green again.

Lu nodded, she knew the place, she loved Hyde park "I-I'm not standing up there though am I?" She asked nervously and feeling sick.

"No, you don't have to. I just like going to listen to whoever does speak." Harry smiled. "I'm willing to have as many sessions as we need to, so you can feel comfortable enough to open up to me. All I was told about you was that you've suffered from depression, but that's it."

Lu nodded silently "Yeah I do" She mumbled quietly and looked at him for a moment before glancing away. Gosh she thought he was gorgeous.

When they arrived, Harry pulled into the car park, and stopped the car. "Here we are." He smiled, and got out, going quickly around to her side and he opened the door for her.

Lu hoped out and smiled weakly as she looked around "Its beautiful here" She said smiling at the park. She had never seen this part of it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.