Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lu looked at him slightly paralysed then "So you genuinely think I'm beautiful?" She asked completely and utterly amazed by it "Your certainly gorgeous yourself" She said and then bright red, she didn't mean to say that outloud.

Harry blushed at the unexpected comment, and he cleared his throat awkwardly to move on. "Thanks - so, it seems that we are out of time for this meeting, so I'll see you again this time next week, and if you need to talk to me beforehand, here is my number." He scribbled it down onto a piece of scrap paper and handed it to her. "Just try to see the brighter side of things - between now and next week, I want you to find something beautiful about each day and take a picture of it if you can."

Lu nodded her head and put the number in her back pocket. She then nodded as she stood up "I'll try" She promised him and straightened herself out.

"I'll see you next week, Lucy." Harry smiled and stood up, opening the office door for her. "Have you got a ride home?"

Lu shook her head "No I walked here actually" She said as she rummaged in her back for her keys to check they where still in there.

"Alright then - I'll see you next week." Harry smiled warmly at her, and glanced out of the door for his next patient. He needed something to get his mind off of this beautiful patient of his, because she was distractingly gorgeous.

Lu shuffled out and walked home, the image of her doctor Styles plastered in her brain. There was something about Harry that she loved already.

The following week, Harry got dressed to go to work. He glanced at his work diary and smiled wider when he saw that Lu was his first patient of the day. He headed out into the living room of the apartment he shared with his best mate Louis, and checked his reflection in the mirror. "Lou, do I look ok?" He asked, probably slightly more nervously than he should have.

Louis looked him up and down and nodded but laughing slightly "You look fine, why?" He asked and say up more intreged as to why Harry was suddenly so concerned about his looks before work.

Harry averted his gaze, and shrugged. "I've got a new patient this morning - she's not that much younger than us." Hopefully his mate wouldn't tease him about this, he thought to himself.

Louis smirked "Ehhh, pretty is she huh" He said and gave him a nudge and walked into their kitchen for a drink.

Harry blushed - a dead giveaway. "Y-yeah, she is actually. She's beautiful, but she doesn't see it." He leaned against the doorframe. "You going to the material shop today, Lou?" His best mate was a fashion designer and Harry actually loved his designs.

Louis smirked at Harry blushing "Someone got a crush" He teased in a little kids voice and have him a playful shove before he then nodded "Mmhmm, got to pick up a few fabrics" He said showing him the list before placing it scrunched up in his pocket like it normally was.

"I can't have a crush on one of my patients - it wouldn't be professional. Besides, she has a history of depression so I shouldn't." Harry shook his head and picked up his keys. "I'll give you a lift to the shop."

Louis shook his head "No dating your patient would be wrong, having a crush on her is perfectly fine Haz its human after all" He said and then nodded "Okay great thanks" He said with a grin and grabbed his wallet keys and phone.

Once Harry got to the office, he set up his computer, and glanced at the time. He would have an hour to plan what they would do, before Lu came. He loaded up the Internet browser, and began looking at things.

An hour later Lu arrived and was told to go straight to Harry's office. She slowly knocked on the door and timidly opened it and walked in giving Harry a warm smile.

Harry's eyes lit up when she came in, and he stood up. "Hi Lu. Ok, don't get comfortable, because soon we're going to go out. I told you I would have stuff planned. So, did you do what I said last week? Find something beautiful every day."

Lu nodded to Harry and then nodded again "Yeah I did" She said smiling and placed a pile of 7 photos onto the table. She had taken photos of simple things like, glistening water, a beautiful flower, ivy wrapped around a beautiful white clean house and one was a little kid giving a homeless man a sweetie from his bag.

"These are amazing, Lu. They're so deep and poetic." Harry looked at them, amazed at how sweet and simple they were, yet beautiful. "Which one is your favourite?"

Status
Not open for further replies.